2 Button Sorc Healz Video

JoeyDeluxe

I could obviously careless about the game dude. I just have a very low tolerance for stupidity. I am also done with this thread i do not need to lose anymore IQ from reading hotshots posts, since I am going to be working on two master degree's soon.

The fact that you need to show off degrees you do not yet have is pathetic dude. I have nothing against you, just calling it like it is. Guess what? I'll have a J.D. soon, do you think people that play this game care? I tell you this so you can hopefully understand how you're coming off...

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermm, I don't do any of that. What led you to think I did?

Didnt say you did, you jumped to the defence of someone. Saying they were banned for spacebotting not scripting in pvp. Just pointing out that is a very fine line.

Didnt say you did, you jumped to the defence of someone. Saying they were banned for spacebotting not scripting in pvp. Just pointing out that is a very fine line.

I'm not jumping to the defense of anyone right now, just calling things how I see them.

Someone was claiming they don't deal with stupidity as they brag about two masters degrees they don't yet have.. that statement actually makes the writer look stupid if you ask me.

Edited by Cilas

Seriously pistols imprimis and cilas not only suck at trolling but they also ashamed the guymaster and his goons to post further 4 paragraph posts discussing the actual state of bubble leaping in our server.

Which means the fun is over on this thread.

Seriously pistols imprimis and cilas not only suck at trolling but they also ashamed the guymaster and his goons to post further 4 paragraph posts discussing the actual state of bubble leaping in our server.

not even trying to troll in this thread, good one though.. and I doubt I ashamed hotshott..

Edited by Cilas

You should take it to the next level, cause you care that much.

not even trying to troll in this thread, good one though.. and I doubt I ashamed hotshott..

Believer this is super cerial bro, I think you need a 10 hour decompress plz see this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI1p6bxzLP0