2 Button Sorc Healz Video

JoeyDeluxe

Someone tell HSP guymaster that the OP is a PTECH not a SORC and that he runs REGS instead of RATEDS with casuals before he makes another 4 paragraph topic plz.

I lol'd at the "plays regs with casual" part... ROFL

But I have 4 Chars all at 50.. Sorc being one and probably I guess you could say my main.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you to your face that he's trolling you and you keep going are you really this dense? You fell for the troll not once but twice now.

And just to shed a bit of light on this there's a rumor on imp side that one of your players got a week ban for using macrogoblin to auto click his bubble off when he force leaps. Not sure if it's true or not but I await your 4 paragraph post explaining it.

:rak_02: wuuutt

And just to shed a bit of light on this there's a rumor on imp side that one of your players got a week ban for using macrogoblin to auto click his bubble off when he force leaps. Not sure if it's true or not but I await your 4 paragraph post explaining it.

Wow, is this true?

Just so you scrubs know, the rumor originated from an angry rwz team that lost in a close hypergates.

They think something as little as a leap/bubblepop is the reason they lost the game.

Sounds like a pathetic excuse to why they lost, cuz supposedly you can macro your leap and click off the bubble stun?

Who the hell comes up with this?

Smells like a bunch of butthurt in this thread.

Edited by Mayali

No butthurt here. I couldn't care less. I just thought it was funny. Hence the video made in jest... the bubble pop in the video done in jest.... only ones with sore butts is you guys. Course I would be mad too if guys in my guild got a week ban for running scripts.

Please learn to spell and get back to me. I await your post that actually can be read by people with college degrees.

I'm not surprised by this response. At least you acknowledge that you are bad.

All I'm saying is that you might want to stop finding excuses for losing, because this accusation of using hacks is ridiculous.

You weren't even there, but it doesn't really matter since you guys stopped running. If it helps you sleep better at night thinking that the only reason HSP won was because of hacks, then good for you.

Have a nice evening.

All I'm saying is that you might want to stop finding excuses for losing, because this accusation of using hacks is ridiculous.

You weren't even there, but it doesn't really matter since you guys stopped running. If it helps you sleep better at night thinking that the only reason HSP won was because of hacks, then good for you.

Have a nice evening.

As I can see by your mothers response, her typing skills are much more on par with the rest of the star wars community. I wasn't the one who got banned nor did I ever say hsp cheated against us in a game EVER. Just because you beat us a few times with random pugs in our group since most of the time we never have a full guild on since we don't live in our mothers basement and actually have managed to pass school to get a real job. I await your response of rage.

P.S. Please post more information that incriminates your self, since each post is making you look like a bad.

Edited by MrFrezzer

Whatever gives you hope.

Jodi Arias told me she can't remember. I'm sorry you keep having black outs and forgetting what has happened. Seems you think your case is fool proof as hers by just saying it didn't happen. People just don't get banned.

That being said the way you kids are writing essay's for defending yourselves and flipping the **** out for no reason on subject we never accused you of in the first place! Honestly i do not really care or take rumors seriously because people are going to talk without facts because its the internet.

bye nerd

When keeping it real goes wrong... LOL, please tell me razbot still checks these forums.

Challenge not accepted I'm assuming? Ok, at least give me your opinon on The Bachelor season finale if you're going to roll over and take it like a chick. Do you think he chose the right girl? Honestly, she seemed a bit sketchy to me. Thoughts?!

For now on we can only talk about how good everyone plays this game. Hey guys, way to go! Great job playing SWTOR. Sorry for hurting your feelings Bobmarley and JoeyDeluxe. You two are probably two of the best players in the game. When I see an emote before the game from you guys I shudder in fear. I definitely do not laugh and alt-tab to check out some music my guys put in mumble. I also do not shoot fireworks off after a three cap. Never. That would be a horrible infraction on good sportsmanship. Good luck in your future warzones.

Not sure if the gambling portion was against player conduct, if so I did not read that portion devs and I'm changing this. So I don't look like I'm trying to take anyone's money by betting them, I will simply give you 1 mil credits if you q up your 8 man ranked group tonight around 10PM after whispering me. Only rule is you must play the whole game against our mains. that's it. 1 million credits. Just q. Remember it has to be your team as of this posting. Again, I'm not making fun of anyone here, just offering to donate credits to some fine POT5 members.

If gambling is allowed, which I'm still not sure if I'm violating anything here, please don't ban me: I will wager that my entire team in full recruit gear unaugmented will beat your full team tonight. Same rules as my other post that was deleted: I pay you 3 mil if you win, you pay me a green companion gift if hsp wins. LOL. I'm not trying to take anyone's money devs. I won't even accept the trade, I just want the screenshot of them trading a green companion gift in shame.

Guess even trolls can cry... LOL. Note for b'larg: this guy you think is a big troll is the actual basement dweller with the feelings. Below is my proof (my post this morning was removed):

Dear ciTriChOtshOt,

You have received a warning at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason:

-------

Rules Notification

Your post was recently removed for violating the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community Rules of Conduct. Please note that this is just a friendly reminder of the Rules of Conduct - no infraction points have been added to your account!

Do not create posts where you "calling out" another player, as this is considered rude and is not allowed on the forums.

How is that proof at all?

You act as if devs never ever delete posts on their own. Which they probably never do. Ever. That's never happened. Right?

I feel bad for all of you being so hurt over your interweb epeens and a vidya game. Smh.

EDIT: stupid autocorrect

Edited by Sinaith

Have a nice evening.

I find it funny that after four people call you out on your terrible engrish, you attempt to use proper grammar and syntax. Well done.

Also... When did he acknowledge he was bad? Seriously, all these replies from HSP are filled with self entitlement and false corollaries...

If gambling is allowed, which I'm still not sure if I'm violating anything here, please don't ban me: I will wager that my entire team in full recruit gear unaugmented will beat your full team tonight. Same rules as my other post that was deleted: I pay you 3 mil if you win, you pay me a green companion gift if hsp wins. LOL. I'm not trying to take anyone's money devs. I won't even accept the trade, I just want the screenshot of them trading a green companion gift in shame.

Stuff like this is why I wish Bioware could implement people watching warzones from the stands. This would be fun.