Same gender romance: Which companion would you choose?

DarthVoi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Risha and Jaesa. Simply because they're ideal matches for my smuggler and warrior in terms of personality.

(Romance option seem to represent different personalities/attitudes rather than just gender, so I think we should be given free choice.)

Oh hey a fun same gender romance thread!

Hard to pick one, so I'll pick 2 from each faction.

For the Republic side, I'd go with Kira and Risha.

Empire, Kaliyo and Ashara (LS Jaesa as an honorary mention...even though she's not an option period).

i think male SW needs better male options for sgr. i would never pick that sneaky Quinn. he rubs me the WRONG way. and Pierce as fun as he is idk doesnt seem the relationship type lol. i would like a comp like Torian or Corso for my warrior. they seem fun lol

i think male SW needs better male options for sgr. i would never pick that sneaky Quinn. he rubs me the WRONG way. and Pierce as fun as he is idk doesnt seem the relationship type lol. i would like a comp like Torian or Corso for my warrior. they seem fun lol

While my SI is OGR, I think Inquisitors could use a better female option for those who would want a female option with their inquisitor :p

But saying that, while not what I really want to see, may be a good case for introducing new companions. In fact, just the lack of options for most of the classes would make it worth it.

Uh, I forgot Torian. Yes, yes, please. :p

Doc is a total ladies man. Making him bi would completely ruin his character.

Just make future ones bi or gay and leave the current ones as they are, without ruining them.

I'd almost say that Doc is amourous. Where that "amore" comes from could be either sex. Not that I want Doc openned up for SGR, though. He's not a ladies man, he's just a douche.

I'd almost say that Doc is amourous. Where that "amore" comes from could be either sex. Not that I want Doc openned up for SGR, though. He's not a ladies man, he's just a douche.

He may be a douche but if my Jedi (male or female) is into douches, why not? :cool:

Not pretending I understand all the fuss about female companions. Can't really tell the difference between most of them. :p Whatever (or whomever) rocks your boat though, go for it, I'd say.

Edited by Lent_San

Kaliyo was originally a same sex romance option but this got cut.

Still on Hutta she says she'll join the Empire and "ride you until you break." My prim and proper Blueberry girl blushed at this.

Then she asked me if it was okay if she brought some young sexy people onboard for funtimes. Not "boys," "guys," or "men," people. So she at the every least likes teasing women and has presumable had a 2Girl1Guy screw session.

I'm of the mind that she's a male-leaning bisexual.

See topic, I know current companions cannot be same-gender romance targets, but we can always fantasize, yes? In time, who knows.

I always find my female Sith Warrior good with Jaesa, either Light or Dark works, but especially Dark side.

Sniper - Usrule (Female) (Grey hair bun, cyborg with glasses/microphone apparatus) would DEFINITELY go for Kaliyo. They are made for each other. Kaliyo keeps Ursule from taking herself too seriously and Ursule keeps a "leash" on Kaliyo, they trade barbs. I am not levelling her to 50 just so I can get this opportunity.

Jedi Sentinel - Loryta (Female) with Kira Carsen, would be more of a deep friendship and longterm stable idea and less of a "wreck the sheets" scenario.

Trooper - Jeromus (Male) - Not with the Cat dude you get at the start, that's for sure. We'll see what other male companions come up.

Pursomous (Female) - No one...Jaesa is too crazy. She's trying for Malavai at the moment but he's incredibly stuck up. :(

Just read the OP again, you can't target current companions? How lame. :(

Edited by NeuroniaSW

See topic, I know current companions cannot be same-gender romance targets, but we can always fantasize, yes? In time, who knows.

I always find my female Sith Warrior good with Jaesa, either Light or Dark works, but especially Dark side.

For male SGR characters:

Jedi Knight - Doc

Jedi Consular - Theran Cedrax

Trooper - Aric (Honestly, I don't care much for any of these guys as a SGR option)

Smuggler - Corso Riggs (It's the accent. And with a decent customization he can be good looking as well)

Sith Inquisitor - Andronikos Revel (again, with a decent customization he can be made attractive)

Sith Warrior - Malavai Quinn (this guy is dripping with sexy)

Imperial Agent - Vector Hyllis

Bounty Hunter - Torian Cadera (probably the one I'd most like to romance in the game. I even tried playing a female bounty hunter to make it happen. Sadly, I always end up deleting my female BH before ever reaching him)

I haven't played through too many characters. I only have my Trooper and a low level Smuggler and Warrior so that is all I can comment on.

If SGR couples were added from already existing companions (and I REALLY hope they are) then both romancable Trooper companions would have to be changed. You would have to have at least 1 SGR companion for each class and Trooper only has the two. That said, I enjoyed the OGR with Elara, although some of the dialog would have to be tweaked a bit. I think an SGR (or really any relationship) with Aric would be awkward, but in a good way so I would also be interested in that.

As for my other two characters I actually stopped playing my Warrior as soon as I met Vette because she would work so well for a romance with my Warrior. Fingers crossed that I get to play her soon.

I haven't gotten very far with my Smuggler, but I can say with 100% certainty that I would enjoy an SGR arc with Corso. I am just glad I rolled a female Smuggler because he is pretty much the best.

For male SGR characters:

Jedi Knight - Doc

Jedi Consular - Theran Cedrax

Trooper - Aric (Honestly, I don't care much for any of these guys as a SGR option)

Smuggler - Corso Riggs (It's the accent. And with a decent customization he can be good looking as well)

Sith Inquisitor - Andronikos Revel (again, with a decent customization he can be made attractive)

Sith Warrior - Malavai Quinn (this guy is dripping with sexy)

Imperial Agent - Vector Hyllis

Bounty Hunter - Torian Cadera (probably the one I'd most like to romance in the game. I even tried playing a female bounty hunter to make it happen. Sadly, I always end up deleting my female BH before ever reaching him)

Quinn is dripping with sexy! To bad it's purely on the looks! Gaaaah!

Torian! I like him quite a bit and also very sexy! Sometimes I wish I hadn't made my BH with the idea of her fawning over Mako. However, glad I decided she'd still have interrest in Torian. :)

Doc is a total ladies man. Making him bi would completely ruin his character.

Just make future ones bi or gay and leave the current ones as they are, without ruining them.

Besides, he's too thin, complains too much and has a mustache. I don't like my guys to have mustaches. Five o'clock shadows, yeah, that's sexy...but lose the mustache.

Cal

Since I only play female characters.

Akaavi for my future FemSmuggler, now that would be an interesting romance.

I'm not into Kira so I'm sticking with Doc whose romance I really enjoy, loads of fun, so next JK knows what she is getting.

Would like to romance Vette but get a little too much of the little sister vibe of that one. Like to but can't.

And those are the romance-arcs that I have played through and know. Have played through quite a bit of the Bounty Hunter during BETA so I would love to create a BH for Mako. Don't know why it works with Mako but not with Vette for me but there it is.

He IS good-looking. He's the only of my companions I downright refuse to use a customization on. :p

I haven't gotten very far with my Smuggler, but I can say with 100% certainty that I would enjoy an SGR arc with Corso. I am just glad I rolled a female Smuggler because he is pretty much the best.
I know, right? I heard some people comment they didn't like the way he behaves around the ladies (too protective) but he's awesome with my smuggler guy. If there was only one I could choose, it would be him.

Besides, he's too thin, complains too much and has a mustache. I don't like my guys to have mustaches. Five o'clock shadows, yeah, that's sexy...but lose the mustache.

Cal

I do like the DocStache. :p But you could still customize him, I suppose. Edited by Lent_San

Am I the only one who wants to roll a Dark Side Pureblood SW Female and only ever be nice to Vette? I always imagined she'd be my character's one weakness and only actual person she'd care for.

Also, DarthVoi, don't engage just flag.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Am I the only one who wants to roll a Dark Side Pureblood SW Female and only ever be nice to Vette? I always imagined she'd be my character's one weakness and only actual person she'd care for.

Already done :) Vette's just too damn adorable to be mean to.