Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Healers healing healers

Royox

So this is my greatest problem when I am playing PVP in this game...as a DPS beating a healer is hard, u all know...but when a healer is healing a healer that is God Mode.

Now put it that other way...a WZ with 3 healers.....all healing themselves and the team. That's freaking impossible to deal with if you are not playing as a premade.

I think healers should have some kind of healing debuff as "while using this stance you get -50% healing by other players or something". What do you think? Only for PVP.

So this is my greatest problem when I am playing PVP in this game...as a DPS beating a healer is hard, u all know...but when a healer is healing a healer that is God Mode.

Now put it that other way...a WZ with 3 healers.....all healing themselves and the team. That's freaking impossible to deal with if you are not playing as a premade.

I think healers should have some kind of healing debuff as "while using this stance you get -50% healing by other players or something". What do you think? Only for PVP.

Trauma. Bioware is already on your side! This is also ignoring the PvP changes in 1.2 where basically DPS have free reign on the PvP system ever since.

Oh look another Healer QQ thread, why don't you just ask BW to prevent healers from joining PvP matches. Just make all PvP basically a death match, that way you won't have to learn to focus fire and use your utilities strategically.

not to mention healers have terrible DPS, so that can play a factor as well. Too many healers = yay we never die, but we can't burst down important targets either.

Be careful what you wish for, in non-rated WZ's.

Just last night I queued into a huttball with 3 snipers, 4 sorcerers, ana a DPS merc. We sure killed our opponents a lot, we owned middle all game. Too bad we couldn't really carry the huttball with any regularity. Got rolled 6 to 2. :)

Yeah. I think is is extremely OP when a healer is healing a healer that is being hit by 3 warriors who can chain root, interrupt and do minimum of 18k damage in one second to selected healer, making a healer that is healing a chased healer focus only on healing the focused healer which makes it impossible to heal others if you want to keep the focused healer alive - which he won't be able to do unless there are two more healers, since, after 18k, you can use finishers and, God forbid, other abilities.

Too bad one thing Bioware will never be able to implement:

'Using this stance will increase your dps and IQ by 50."

Meh...

My biggest problem as a healer is that when I get double teamed by DPS, it's hard for me to survive. I think DPS should get a 50% debuff when they're attacking the same target as another DPS. What do you think?

Good focus and cc. Those 3 healers won't matter..

My biggest problem as a healer is that when I get double teamed by DPS, it's hard for me to survive. I think DPS should get a 50% debuff when they're attacking the same target as another DPS. What do you think?

I think you are a nub that needs to learn better teamwork and stop thinking you alone or with another bad DPS should be able to kill a healer with a guard or even a good healer by himself. let alone a good healer with a guard and heals from another, guess what you have to do then?

Not attack that guy, stun him and the tank, and move on to the other healer before their superior teamwork trumps you again.

Guess what else wins? 4really good dps that assist, are smart players (watching the debuffs/buffs of your opponent ect), and have heals can destroy any healer comp

the better team is gonna win, and you shouldn't have a iWin button because you don't like the style of play the other team has.

I think you are a nub that needs to learn better teamwork and stop thinking you alone or with another bad DPS should be able to kill a healer with a guard or even a good healer by himself. let alone a good healer with a guard and heals from another, guess what you have to do then?

Not attack that guy, stun him and the tank, and move on to the other healer before their superior teamwork trumps you again.

Guess what else wins? 4really good dps that assist, are smart players (watching the debuffs/buffs of your opponent ect), and have heals can destroy any healer comp

the better team is gonna win, and you shouldn't have a iWin button because you don't like the style of play the other team has.

Yeah, you clearly didn't catch the sarcasm for that guys post..

Having headed the horrors of healing healers healing healers hardly hindering healers' health, I concur that this can be a difficult task.

Yes but this happens like 1 out of 20 matches......... Maybe.

This thread is just ridiculous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.