Pyro PT/Smash Jug/Mara

ellrochell

It's funny, I could easily pull a video out of my *** of a lvl 12 shadow out dps'ing everyone in a wz, wz numbers are not solid material. wz's in themselves are too defined by variables. There needs to be a controlled study.

Well if you can't understand that with clicking only on two abilities and base attack he can pull damage higher than anyone, then bye bye.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what we have here is a failure to understand how to properly counter classes.

powertechs melt under pressure. our only defensive cooldown is 25% damage reduction on a lengthy cooldown. when i get focused by more than 2 opponents i am going to die unless i have a very good tank and healer on my team.

I can see that from your posts. Like your previous one saying you will be looking for me in wzs. Feel free to do so. I do enjoy people chasing me around.

dude that was a joke i respect good players that goes also for my opponents i don`t flame ppl for outplaying me, that was a joke that day i had run into ur sage healer while me on my Pyro PT so i made a joke don`t panic no1`s after u

Edited by iDraxter

dude that was a joke i respect good players that goes also for my opponents i don`t flame ppl for outplaying me, that was a joke that day i had run into ur sage healer while me on my Pyro PT so i made a joke don`t panic no1`s after u

The same applies for me. I do respect good players and I have never hold grundges against even the stupidiest on our server. I never flame people for outplaying me and if I chase someone in a normal warzone it's because I want to learn more (like when I was chasing a scoundrel healer with my mara once).

The only people who will ever say we arn't OP is the people who play them for a main. Like a PT enters a wz and at the end oh look i got double everyones dps yeah thats pretty normal tbh. Comes to forums but we have no deffence and our offence is our defence!!! They can also pretty much kite any class and just FB them to death.

I was saying using warzones as proof is too unstable in data.

"Using pvp matches as pvp data to prove something pvp related is wrong"

I knew people complaining about rage/focus are full of bantha poo doo. Their data is simply wrong and unstable! :rak_03:

Edited by MelodicSixNine

It's clear that the OP has little understanding of the game.... He just wants to rage... he's not looking for any advice or anything constructive.

Don't feed the troll... don't look at him in the eye... walk away slowly and quietly... don't look back and he'll go back to his nest under the bridge, and sleep through the rest of winter.

The only people who will ever say we arn't OP is the people who play them for a main. Like a PT enters a wz and at the end oh look i got double everyones dps yeah thats pretty normal tbh. Comes to forums but we have no deffence and our offence is our defence!!! They can also pretty much kite any class and just FB them to death.

so when i double everyone's damage on my Merc, does that mean that im overpowered?

any decent mara/sin and a concealment ops(if he opens) will wash the floor with a PT sad that 90% of them are NOOBS that panic=)), if u play any of these classes and can`t do it u are doing it SUPER wrong, if u play a healer and get focused by PT`s(which they should) if u get raped its because ur team is bad jus taunt, focus fire they drop in 3 secs with no healer behind them Edited by iDraxter

"Using pvp matches as pvp data to prove something pvp related is wrong"

I knew people complaining about rage/smash are full of bantha poo doo. Their data is simple wrong and unstable! :rak_03:

Who said anything about smashers? I was saying wz data is unreliable because it can be collected by someone in full ewh against people in green 45 pve gear

people really need to stop complaining about these classes. it is a serious l2p issue! the only class that is significantly weaker than the rest is a concealment operative/ scrapper scoundrel, and thats mainly because they are a melee class with less burst than the rest, worst range/mobility and worst defensive abilities.

a well geared sage can hit aoe 4-5k crits on a relatively small cooldown and they can do it from 30 meters range. if a melee gets in their face, they should die. Its up to the sage to control the fight from range and not wait til he has 3 melee on him to start trying to get away, or even stand in place trying to cast deliverance like an idiot.

Yes... nerf them.... right MEOW!

Oh no you're turning into cat!

Who said anything about smashers? I was saying wz data is unreliable because it can be collected by someone in full ewh against people in green 45 pve gear

There's a lot of data from ranked play too - that's why your argument is moot.

PTs are almost as OP as a smasher. Anyone that doesn't think this is simply wrong and no I don't care about rated play.

Actually, my Vanguard is more OP than my Lolsmasher, mainly because he spends a lot less time CC'd. Plus it just takes two buttons on my Van to dominate. My Lolsmasher has to use at least three buttons, sometimes four. Btw...my Jugg is my Lolsmasher, not my Mara. ;)

However, none of these classes are going to get nerfed anytime soon because BW made them this way on purpose. After all, clickers have to have some Specs they can be good at too, and SWTOR is a game for everyone.

Edited by DarthOvertone

I honestly don't see a problem with where pyrotechs are right now. They probably have the hardest hitting single target DPS in the game right now, but they go down fast and don't have a ton of utility. They're also at the mercy of well played ranged classes. The range nerf on Pyros was one of the few good nerfs from bioware.

It's clear that the OP has little understanding of the game.... He just wants to rage... he's not looking for any advice or anything constructive.

Don't feed the troll... don't look at him in the eye... walk away slowly and quietly... don't look back and he'll go back to his nest under the bridge, and sleep through the rest of winter.

I thought trolls were supposed to tell riddles or eat goats or something?

Actually, my Vanguard is more OP than my Lolsmasher, mainly because he spends a lot less time CC'd. Plus it just takes two buttons on my Van to dominate. My Lolsmasher has to use at least three buttons, sometimes four. Btw...my Jugg is my Lolsmasher, not my Mara. ;)

However, none of these classes are going to get nerfed anytime soon because BW made them this way on purpose. After all, clickers have to have some Specs they can be good at too, and SWTOR is a game for everyone.

this.

This is what afraid just trolls, like i stated i have every class level 50 and all PVP'd on them I don't need to L2P I have good rating pvp on most. Im just stating that for some reason the easy damage output of these two specs are ridiculous and replies that most are you are saying is the reason why this game will never have a good PVP system as the dev's will just listen to the insane.