Former SWG/Tarquinas players check-in thread

Tyndaleon

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ! stupid question time . Can you have more than one character on a server and can they be different factions ? Also never played Beta is healer type balanced ?

Yes you can - up to 8 per server.

Yes you can - even on PvP servers, I believe.

Healers in general are pretty balanced. Some people gripe about all of them. The biggest global complaint about healing is the lousy interface/UI features we're given. Healing is (most likely) going to be tougher then in WoW with all the addon help.

Better late than never. I thought it would be possible to stay away and not get sucked in....So wrong . My little brother is rolling with PH on Canderous Ordo. Made a deal with him to get a couple part time characters going on other servers until I get my account .Question is which ? PvP PvE sith /reb don't care. If you remember me...... HELP !!!! pm or post

Oh sorry it's Sway.

(Keb, I'll bring the cookies ! :jawa_angel:)

zomg hai sway I missed joo!

For PvE, most Tarq guilds are on Canderous Ordo. The widest range of Tarq people are on this server, I would say.

Tyndaleon will probably compile a list soon when guilds are done shifting around. VADR and I think TD are Imperial on this server. IFN, Ex Astris, and there's another Republic guild on this as well. I believe the Tarquinas Legion (PvE) faction is here also.

I'm sure I'm missing some smaller ones.

PvP, your two options are Kindrath Spider or Terentatek. PoD is staying on Kindrath despite the lousy server draw. Major Brazillian invasion that meant bad, bad news in WoW.

I think TR transferred itno that mess as well.

Terentatek has Forceful Entry, Tarquinas Legion (PvP version) on the Imperial side.

I don't know of any PvP Republic guilds from Tarq. I do know that "down the line" PoD and Siddalee will be rolling Republic alts on Terentatek to have some fun with FE :D I'm actually looking forward to that so I can rejoin PoD in earnest again. Within two days, I became more excited to be Republic PvP then Imperial.

Strange events indeed. Damn Bioware for sticking all of Brazil on our server.

That's actually great news. During my last beta session I decided I really wanted to play Republic, that is why I have been looking into other server options. Would be great if PoD made a Republic guild on Terentatek. I'll keep checking back here in case you guys decide to announce when you will do that, I'd like to stay informed.

personally i don't have a problem with the language, it's like a mix of french and spanish. however whenver i had a warsong pug (which was from what i know the unofficial brazillian server) they sucked, and it's just really bad when someone can't play the game and they can't speak your language because you can't tell them how to fix their mistakes. never pugged with one good person from that server :(

Not that Blood Legacy (BR PvE - WoW) wasn't the top PvE guild on the Warsong and Top 30 World , so...yeah, we "suck" at gaming. We're annoying and people shound't play with us, of course champz.

Edited by Azorth

Not that Blood Legacy (BR PvE - WoW) wasn't the top PvE guild on the Warsong and Top 30 World , so...yeah, we "suck" at gaming. We're annoying and people shound't play with us, of course champz.

are you a former Tarquinas server player?

Just wondering.

Any oldschool Tarqs playing west coast PVE? I'm bringing Klean, Otik, and a few more early day players with me somewhere. Just got in today. Thanks - Deadfoe

I want to roll on a PVE west coast server as long as it's Sith....but I may roll republic....just depends how many tarq folks are around...how early are we talking?

Edited by bigjayboogie

so which servers we focusing now, PvP, and PvE? just trying to make my chars.

make characters on:

1) Candorous Ordo (PvE - both sides) - obviosly you've done this already as I saw you

2) Terentakten (PvP Imp)

3) Kindrath Spider (PvP, Imp)

that covers all of the organized/condensed Tarq presence.

not that you won't find a guild her or there, but these appear to be the main three.

Edited by islander

Your welcome to join VADR, you ran with us in swg before.

Gunner

Thanks Gunner, I remember you all. Klean and I were co-leaders of (EVIL) back in the day, let me talk to him and see what he wants to do, we are all mostly West coast.

Thanks Gunner, I remember you all. Klean and I were co-leaders of (EVIL) back in the day, let me talk to him and see what he wants to do, we are all mostly West coast.

the whole east coast west coast thing doesn't really matter, we have people from all over playing, plus this game will be packed with people all the time.

Gunner

Strange events indeed. Damn Bioware for sticking all of Brazil on our server.

Bioware didn't stick anyone on our server. A couple of Republic Brazilian guilds got assigned to Kinrath (randomly assigned) and the rest decided to make that the "official" server. It could have been any server. It just happened to Kinrath. I really don't think it will be that big of a deal.

HEHE all is well in the world got this today from Amazon;

Hello,

We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on July 21, 2011 (Order# --- ---------- ---------). The item(s) listed below will actually ship sooner than we originally expected based on the new release date:

"Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Bundle"

Previous estimated arrival date: December 20, 2011

New estimated arrival date: December 16, 2011

If you want to check on the progress of your order, take a look at this page in Your Account:

Just goes to show the power of a bunch of pissed off Star Wars geeks :D

Gunner

Edited by GunnerBod