Best player on shadow lands? In pvp!

HeavyMetil

Always suspect when someone posts with no signature... Fauntleroy meet, Fauntleroy.

I think Fauntleroy is a good player, but could really use a chill pill. He/she raged without any provocation.

I would give up my entire paycheck if Faunt raged or posted about himself on the forums. We can't be talking about the same person.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guise, i think that Churb thing is Maod

Cant be. Churb actually heals well and plays objectively with his premades. Maod camps mid and puts up high numbers, but doesnt do **** for objectives.

Plus, churb always has a team of people gaurding/healing him, meaning people actually play with him, i cant think of anyone who can stand maods childish attitude for more than 10 minutes.

Cant be. Churb actually heals well and plays objectively with his premades. Maod camps mid and puts up high numbers, but doesnt do **** for objectives.

Plus, churb always has a team of people gaurding/healing him, meaning people actually play with him, i cant think of anyone who can stand maods childish attitude for more than 10 minutes.

It was a play on words.

Always suspect when someone posts with no signature... Fauntleroy meet, Fauntleroy.

I think Fauntleroy is a good player, but could really use a chill pill. He/she raged without any provocation.

Talking as his former GM, he's never raged.....ever.

Wait, if Churb is running with groups and has people supporting him and vice versa then why does he always seem to be claiming that he wins WZs? Personally, I haven't seen him giving credit to anyone other than himself. If that's indeed the case, I don't understand why anyone would want to play with him as well.

Anyone who is a credible pvper knows that Churb plays for himself and doesn't care about objectives. He's said this straight up to me in teamspeak. He just doesn't give a ****. Dude can keep himself up for hours though... Even if it means making a camping trip down to the tent near the spawn in Novare Coast.

Wait, if Churb is running with groups and has people supporting him and vice versa then why does he always seem to be claiming that he wins WZs? Personally, I haven't seen him giving credit to anyone other than himself. If that's indeed the case, I don't understand why anyone would want to play with him as well.

its because hes actually a really good healer. seriously, next time you see him, see how long it takes. He knows how to play, so regardless of his elitist attitude, people will play with him if it means they get healed, and there is a higher chance of winning with a skilled healer on your team. That was my original point.

its because hes actually a really good healer. seriously, next time you see him, see how long it takes. He knows how to play, so regardless of his elitist attitude, people will play with him if it means they get healed, and there is a higher chance of winning with a skilled healer on your team. That was my original point.

The ray of light in the darkness of fools. Here I thought all imps were jelly and rage instead of having intellect and rationality. I salute you good sir.

To be fair, a skilled player can make difference regardless of his/her role. Doesn't mean they have the right to be elitist or **** all over people. And really, it doesn't matter how skilled a player is, if they have bad attitude people will eventually get fed up and stop playing with that person. They'll just end up playing with the skilled players that actually do have good attitudes

Who really wants to spend every WZ fueling someone's ego trip? :\

To be fair, a skilled player can make difference regardless of his/her role. Doesn't mean they have the right to be elitist or **** all over people. And really, it doesn't matter how skilled a player is, if they have bad attitude people will eventually get fed up and stop playing with that person. They'll just end up playing with the skilled players that actually do have good attitudes

Who really wants to spend every WZ fueling someone's ego trip? :\

I must have scarred you for life. Seek therapy :)

I must have scarred you for life. Seek therapy :)

No you didn't and I've been to a psychiatrist once. Personally it felt like a waste of time but maybe I just got a bad one. But hey, I still encourage you to see one due to you delusions of grandeur and unhealthy fixation on a game you keep playing despite the fact I've only ever seen you talk about how much this game sucks and fails. Seriously, you could have a mental disorder that can keep you from having a happy and healthy life. ;)

You are ha-larious. I qaudruple your numbers in every game and you are just QQ 'ing because you are gage's pet and since he got *****ed at by our GM for kicking me out of that group. I only 1v1 sorcs btw. Keep with the program kid. Stop running your ignorant mouth on the forums, pvp, get better gear, get better, and maybe I will honor you with a 1v1 with me. Till then you have no credibility peon. Have a nice day.

I have decided for the sheer hell of it to support Maod :), because everyone else seems to be on his case, so I will side with him as I like the underdog more than the bum licker :p, and if ya do not like it, I am sure you will have the usual choice words for someone who is completely defiant and loves a good old tustle.

Talking as his former GM, he's never raged.....ever.

We may be talking about someone different then, the person I'm talking about is a short little operative healer whose name started with an F and whom I thought was Fauntleroy but I will say that this happened about a month ago and I haven't seen the person since.

I believe the one I'm thinking about was in Inferno. Is there an F-name (starts with an F) over there that would get super defensive about starting to lose a huttball? Sorry about the mixup.

I have decided for the sheer hell of it to support Maod :), because everyone else seems to be on his case, so I will side with him as I like the underdog more than the bum licker :p, and if ya do not like it, I am sure you will have the usual choice words for someone who is completely defiant and loves a good old tustle.

Don't *********** do it Fatedd

Don't *********** do it Fatedd

Hehe, out of all people Regin, you should know by now I will support the underdog, for fun, adds more challenge, and oh boy do I end up with extra challenges that is for sure. I have only seen Maod in a few WZ's, tbh, not sure what it is I am supporting,lol.