Best player on shadow lands? In pvp!

HeavyMetil

Sooooo... When I whispered you about dueling and you declined, I did not expect a forum post like this to follow.

Truly a Jester.

LOOOOOLZZ cuz i wasn't sober maybe? And you said "Oh you should duel me while you are not sober just make it fair haha" are you kidding me right now getz? Get on right now so I can shut your mouth. Nice try coming at me though. Keep working on that. You'll get there one day.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no, I shine in every game. Its a big server, were not all going to see each other every game. If you want me to prove my abilities instead of just having this d**k swinging competition on swtor forums play 1 warzone with me so I can put my try-hard pants on. And you ID kids are really boring btw. Not worth my reply.

Maod, you are, without question, the dumbest person I have ever met while playing this game, and that is saying a lot considering how dumb the majority of people in PvP are.

The first time I ever heard about you was when you were the GM of Apex, you copy and pasted the same guild invite garbage to several of my alts. After like 5 invite attempts, I finally joined your guild, and when I invited my 100 closest friends from Korriban to your guild (the lowest rank could invite) you legitimately thought your guild was being hacked from the inside.

Shortly after this, I was on my main on the fleet, and I saw you dicking around with some of your idiot guildies. You continued to say in /say that MOK (the guild I was in before joining ID) was hacking with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. At this time, you refused multiple 1v1's, including one against Merkave where I even offered a 1 million credit reward if you managed to win. Apparently we weren't worth your time.

After that debacle, we had you once for 16 man ranked, you had like 22k hp and 800 expertise as a DPS sorc, this is pre 2.0 of course. In mumble, you proceeded to scream useless information over and over again, and after we condensed the 2 teams into 1 to play against a full guild group that queued up, you proceded to whine to us that you werent picked.

Now, here you are, claiming that ID isn't a top 3 PVP guild and saying that you are the best sorc dps. Maybe I'm biased, but at the very least, I'm pretty sure the average ID member is WAYYYYYY better than the average Dark Jester.

As for saying you are the best dps sorc, I'd be willing to say that at a minimum, these 10 sorc/sages are better than you:

Jackrip

Xani

Somnax

Tae

Skillex

Getzeitsu

Harrisonford

Ily

isolat'e

Churb

In short, you are bad, you have always been bad, and you will never not be bad. Have a wonderful day.

Edited by thesadplanet

LOOOOOLZZ cuz i wasn't sober maybe? And you said "Oh you should duel me while you are not sober just make it fair haha" are you kidding me right now getz? Get on right now so I can shut your mouth. Nice try coming at me though. Keep working on that. You'll get there one day.

That certainly sounds like something I would say. You're good at this.

Merkhave needs to remember that just because someone isn't in ID doesn't mean they're bad. I have yet to see any sorc/sage that is able to keep up with my healing consistently, including taesty. It's fairly ignorant to assume someone bad just because they aren't in your beloved guild

Idk who Merkhave is but there are plenty good players outside of ID, you're just not one of them.

Edited by Wookieenator

Merkhave needs to remember that just because someone isn't in ID doesn't mean they're bad. I have yet to see any sorc/sage that is able to keep up with my healing consistently, including taesty. It's fairly ignorant to assume someone bad just because they aren't in your beloved guild

Healing output and HPS numbers has very little to do with how good of a healer you are. They are completely situational in nature and generally tell more about the DPS on the other team than how effective the healer is.

If HPS indicated how good a healer is, then every single healer would have been a full heals sage/sorc, evne when bubble stun was at its peak, due to it having the highest possible hps output in the game.

Being a good healer is really more about thing like line of sight, between yourself and the other team, yourself and the healer, and keeping track of everyone on your team. Its also about knowing when to throw in additonal dps when its safe and also be aware of your surroundings and move when necessary.

As far as I'm aware I've never done ranked with you on your sorc, so I really have no idea how good you are at these things, but to say that simply because you put up higher hps numbers than other people means that you are a better healer is a fairly ignorant statement.

Now, here you are, claiming that ID isn't a top 3 PVP guild and saying that you are the best sorc dps. Maybe I'm biased, but at the very least, I'm pretty sure the average ID member is WAYYYYYY better than the average Dark Jester.

As for saying you are the best dps sorc, I'd be willing to say that at a minimum, these 10 sorc/sages are better than you:

Jackrip

Xani

Somnax

Tae

Skillex

Getzeitsu

Harrisonford

Ily

isolat'e

Churb

In short, you are bad, you have always been bad, and you will never not be bad. Have a wonderful day.

And now we are talking about instances that happened 13 months ago when the game first came out? I forgot that people don't get better in a years time. Haha I can and HAVE thrown up better numbers in warzones than anyone in that list if that's what your talking about? Thats funny your argument is a year old. Get with the program boy. Your argument is invalid. Thanks for writing that novel though. Glad you take this to heart.;)

Healing output and HPS numbers has very little to do with how good of a healer you are. They are completely situational in nature and generally tell more about the DPS on the other team than how effective the healer is.

If HPS indicated how good a healer is, then every single healer would have been a full heals sage/sorc, evne when bubble stun was at its peak, due to it having the highest possible hps output in the game.

Being a good healer is really more about thing like line of sight, between yourself and the other team, yourself and the healer, and keeping track of everyone on your team. Its also about knowing when to throw in additonal dps when its safe and also be aware of your surroundings and move when necessary.

As far as I'm aware I've never done ranked with you on your sorc, so I really have no idea how good you are at these things, but to say that simply because you put up higher hps numbers than other people means that you are a better healer is a fairly ignorant statement.

I agree, but when it comes to the forums I cant say much else without someone instantly saying "Nope that didnt happen!" or something similar along those lines. HPS isnt my top priority keeping my team alive is. I never ran full heals before 2.0 anyway i was bubble stun but big heal numbers also keeps your team alive. Its not completely about numbers but they come automatically if the healer is good. You should know that as well. Either way I dont suck whether you or merkhave or anyone else feels that way. I pay attention to everything thats going on and steal am able to perform for the scoreboard. I didnt get to do but about 15 ranked games in Physics before Omni broke the guild up, but hopefully with inferno now that we've finally figured out our A team we will see you guys a lot.

I agree, but when it comes to the forums I cant say much else without someone instantly saying "Nope that didnt happen!" or something similar along those lines. HPS isnt my top priority keeping my team alive is. I never ran full heals before 2.0 anyway i was bubble stun but big heal numbers also keeps your team alive. Its not completely about numbers but they come automatically if the healer is good. You should know that as well. Either way I dont suck whether you or merkhave or anyone else feels that way. I pay attention to everything thats going on and steal am able to perform for the scoreboard. I didnt get to do but about 15 ranked games in Physics before Omni broke the guild up, but hopefully with inferno now that we've finally figured out our A team we will see you guys a lot.

I think all this happened like 6 months ago. I'm going to hunt you down and sing to you

cause your my big boy. Edited by Openwide

I have come to the conclusion you are all too sober. Except for open wide. He appears to be drinking. Point is, drink more booze. Also, stop with the assumptions

And who the hell takes Merk seriously? I mean, come on, the guy is rarely being serious.

The point remains; Drink more booze.

I have come to the conclusion you are all too sober. Except for open wide. He appears to be drinking. Point is, drink more booze. Also, stop with the assumptions

And who the hell takes Merk seriously? I mean, come on, the guy is rarely being serious.

The point remains; Drink more booze.

I wish I have half a carton sitting in my fridge waiting for me to get home from work :( don't worry I will be home in an hour to an hour and a half happy Friday everyone.

I wish I have half a carton sitting in my fridge waiting for me to get home from work :( don't worry I will be home in an hour to an hour and a half happy Friday everyone.

Dude, who calls it a carton? Lolz

Olol, I'll be home from work in about an hour too and I have jaghermeister and beet waiting for me. Might also have some goldschlager as well.

I'll be home from work in about an hour. Pretty sure I have some wine coolers, smirnoff raspberry, and appletinis waiting for me. ~*:cool:

before i left this morning i put some skittles in a bottle of zima.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET HOME!

*SLOSHED*