Best player on shadow lands? In pvp!

HeavyMetil

And now we are talking about instances that happened 13 months ago when the game first came out? I forgot that people don't get better in a years time. Haha I can and HAVE thrown up better numbers in warzones than anyone in that list if that's what your talking about? Thats funny your argument is a year old. Get with the program boy. Your argument is invalid. Thanks for writing that novel though. Glad you take this to heart.;)

I swear BoB is going to tear you Dark Jesters a new A-hole,lol. Best you field your best 6 smashers and 2 amazing healers, your gonna need it.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no mercs allowed?

you still living in 1.7 world?

All in the name of poking the old hornets nest :p. I mean you should know that by now, that I will stir it up, hehe, regardless of the reprisals, how controversial, whether people like it or not or whether people think I am a loon or not, they can think what they like mate, cause I sure as hell could not give a monkeys :).

To be honest with you though ref: RWZ, I am not bothered whether I do em or not, whether with my Merc or my Op Healer as I do not see the benefits RWZ actually offer over a regular WZ, other than grouped with 8 people you know, other than that, I have the gear I want already, and enough comms coming out of my ear-holes, why would I really want to do RWZ?. No financial gains, not what would get me doing them immediately, no armour upgrades over what I currently have really, and doing RWZ with people I do not really like or trust. You know what I mean. To nicey, nicey for me, you know it :p. I need my mates from EVE here to feel completely comfortable and with friends I can trust, rather than having to look behind me every 5 minutes with the amount of back stabbing that goes on in TOR,lol. Crazy.

Edited by FatEdd

Result of Maod's first arranged duel. Next person up, please get in touch with Halex, Maod's manager apparently, to schedule a date. Don't worry, like she said, it doesn't last long, with Maod.

http://imgur.com/Mos5mK5

Ohhhhhhh, brace yourselves, Maod has started his superb season of killing people. Who can stop him? Who will save us from the certain death? :w_eek:

Ohhhhhhh, brace yourselves, Maod has started his superb season of killing people. Who can stop him? Who will save us from the certain death? :w_eek:

Maod has refused to duel me twice now. Once because he was high and once because he is under geared.

Don't worry, Maod's reign of terror is only being inflicted upon sages and sorcs still I think

Edited by CJNJ

Don't worry, Maod's reign of terror is only being inflicted upon sages and sorcs still I think

Come one, come all! Let me know if you guys need pvp tips btw. From what passes as dps on this server, looks like you guys need it.

Come one, come all! Let me know if you guys need pvp tips btw. From what passes as dps on this server, looks like you guys need it.

lol Maod, I was talking with Jimus the other day and he was just mentioning how much better Apex was without you. Glad to see you found a guild to take you and your hyper-ego in :p

Edited by DiscipleXIII

Meh, Donna has less of an ego, and gives sparkles too!

Edited by CJNJ