Best player on shadow lands? In pvp!

HeavyMetil

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any good healer is going to take 2-3 people to kill. The key is whether your healer is healing only themselves or others as well.

The sad caveat is while said healer is tanking 3 enemies, the rest of the teamis fighting 1:1 and complaining that "heals suck".

gardenoflight is the best pvper on the server

halex is a close second

Oh no, don't unleash the trolls on me, I'm a pious god fearing man, scared to death. When I get close to or even with Ravinder i'll let you guys know :) plus I had a disastrous couple of games this morning, forearm was sore again(yes i know, i'll try to control myself).

Edited by HaLeX

Oh no, don't unleash the trolls on me, I'm a pious god fearing man, scared to death. When I get close to or even with Ravinder i'll let you guys know :) plus I had a disastrous couple of games this morning, forearm was sore again(yes i know, i'll try to control myself).

^bump

Any good healer is going to take 2-3 people to kill. The key is whether your healer is healing only themselves or others as well.

The sad caveat is while said healer is tanking 3 enemies, the rest of the teamis fighting 1:1 and complaining that "heals suck".

This.

Wow, guess tanks are nothing more than dead weight in WZs since healers clearly require more effort to bring down.

Everyone with a tank, we have no business bringing them into WZs. :(