Goodbye but not farewell....hopefully

LordArtemis

Well, folks, here is my temporary goodbye post. I had to cancel my account for the time being, health issues have me at a point where I don't have time to play for the time being.

That of course means I will not be able to post for a while (let the rejoicing begin :) ).

I wanted to say for now...just in case I can't return for some reason that I believe this game is on it's way up, and I can say that confidently at this point. I am very happy to be at this place with my opinion, not too long ago I really did feel like this game had no hope.

But I think, despite a few missteps and perhaps not listening to us during testing as much as they should overall the recent changes have been inspiring.

So, if this is my last post (not sure how this little ordeal I have to undergo will turn out) I wanted to say to everyone that I ever talked with, argued with, etc...thank you.

Thank you all for putting up with me and allowing me to be a part of your lives.

And thank you Bioware. You have restored my hope for the future. Keep up the good work, and I wish all of you continued success.

May the force be with you all. Always.

UPDATE

I have returned to the game, at least for now. Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I look forward to many spirited debates in the future :)

Edited by LordArtemis

Well, folks, here is my temporary goodbye post. I had to cancel my account for the time being, health issues have me at a point where I don't have time to play for the time being.

That of course means I will not be able to post for a while (let the rejoicing begin :) ).

I wanted to say for now...just in case I can't return for some reason that I believe this game is on it's way up, and I can say that confidently at this point. I am very happy to be at this place with my opinion, not too long ago I really did feel like this game had no hope.

But I think, despite a few missteps and perhaps not listening to us during testing as much as they should overall the recent changes have been inspiring.

So, if this is my last post (not sure how this little ordeal I have to undergo will turn out) I wanted to say to everyone that I ever talked with, argued with, etc...thank you.

Thank you all for putting up with me and allowing me to be a part of your lives.

And thank you Bioware. You have restored my hope for the future. Keep up the good work, and I wish all of you continued success.

Good luck Lord Artemis, I hold you in my best wishes of the living. I will kill many many jedi in your name.

Hope you get your health issues sorted, more important than even a lightsaber. :)

Edited by Goretzu

Lord Artemis,

I've always read your posts with interest (especially since so many of my toon's names have "Artemis" in one form or another). :cool:

Don't be discouraged, a few years ago I survived a massive, near-fatal heart attack followed by sextuple coronary bypass surgery. And here I am, stronger than ever, feisty, and unapologetic.

Remember: Artemis wasn't one of those pretty, dainty, delicate Greek goddesses, she was the sister to Apollo, the virgin goddess, the Unconquered, merciless in combat, expert in archery, unerring in the hunt, relentless to her enemies; well, she basically just kicked *** for breakfast.

Best of luck to you and hope to see you online again very soon!

• 3 months later...

Well, I appreciate all of your kind posts guys.

I have returned for the time being, my health has improved, I'm feeling quite a bit better, at least for now.

At any rate, it's time for me to poke my head around a bit and see what kind of troub...err....what kind of input and feedback I can provide.

Well, I appreciate all of your kind posts guys.

I have returned for the time being, my health has improved, I'm feeling quite a bit better, at least for now.

At any rate, it's time for me to poke my head around a bit and see what kind of troub...err....what kind of input and feedback I can provide.

While I have no idea who you are... congrats :p

And welcome back!

Take care, I hope you overcome your health issues.

Welcome back, good to see your health has improved. :)

Now we know which people look at the date of threads and check the last page. :D

Hey! I operate on another level :p

Edit: Welcome back, OP. Get out there and start murdering those innocent Republics. Start with the women and children :D

Edited by chimex

Welcome back, good to see your health has improved. :)

Now we know which people look at the date of threads and check the last page. :D

Wow, I feel like an idiot lol. I dont usually get caught on dates lol.

In any case, Im glad your health is improved.

Edited by Soluss