New level 55 Marauder ability

MouseNoFour

Saber Impale

Channeled: 1.5 secs

Cooldown: 15s

Range: 10-30m

Throw your main-hand Lightsaber at a distant opponent, impaling them and leap to the victim to retrieve it. Deals X - Y damage with the main-hand weapon, immobilises the target for 2 seconds and interrupts the current action. Builds 3 rage. Cannot be used against targets in cover. Requires combat.

This is my made up ability for level 55 Marauders. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Force Belch

Instant

Cooldown: 1 Minute

Range: 4m

Immobilizes the target for 4 seconds. Causes the target to become violently ill, doing 1337 internal damage over the duration.

Special Animation: Target bends over and vomits violently.

Edited by Voxx_Voltaare

Succor

Instant

Rage: 0

Cooldown: 45s

Range: 10-30m

Pull a friendly target to your location and create an illuson of your target at its original place that lasts 1 second. Increases the targets threat by a moderate amount and reduces the targets incoming damage by 10% for 6 seconds.

I love the sorcerers Extrication spell, and this would work somehow similar.

In a pvE scenarion, this could be used on a tank (pref jugg/pt) from range, then they could charge back in with increased threat and damage reduction. The illusion is there to keep the mob tanked in place until the tank charges/forcespeed's back.

In pvP it could be used to get ppl in need out of immidiate danger, and create abit of confusion lasting 1 seconds in the midst of the enemy team, and seeing ccs are nonstop spammed nowadays, i feel 1-2 out of 100 ccs per minigame "wasted" on an illusion wouldnt be to bad. This neither makes the marauder itself stronger, it just gives it some more group support.

And seeing we are studying the teachings of Naga Sadow, which is a SORCERER, which aswell is known for his illusions, i feel this ranged support spell would be great for us all :)

An aoe knockback?

For example jump up slightly then plunge both sabers into the floor knocking enemies along the floor back about 5-10 m?

I think that would be pretty good

Yeah that would be nice, steal the only party trick mercs have and combine it with being able to leap 30m to a target and knock everyone there off.

Choice of autocrit smash if they are on the flat and mass knockback if they are on a catwalk. Actually, smash then knockback for added hilarity.

Yeah... no.

Juggs are bad enough with the physics they can mess one player about with with their leap, push, leap combo. Letting marauders be able to leap, aoe knockback isn't helpful.

Edited by Gyronamics

Impaling Pull

The Marauder uses the Force to pull any normal or silver mob from 30 meter radius to him/her and at the same time impales the pulled target with his/her saber stunning the target for 2 seconds. The ability has 30 second cooldown(basically makes it useable once against every group) and it builds up 2 rage. The ability could cause a bit over 2000 dps(+bonuses, crits etc) to normal targets and around 1700-1800(+bonuses) to silver targets.

Fear Cuddle (PvP only skill)

Instant

Cooldown: 2 Minutes

Range: 10m

(Animation : Cartel Pack Red eyes)

All enemies within 10m ball up and are paralyzed for 3 seconds. You sacrifice half your health and Your next Smash damage is increased by 50%. All enemies affected by Fear Cuddle automatically create a new forum thread on Smash being OP.

Edited by MazakMatsura

Double Saber Throw

Channeled: 6 Seconds

Cooldown: 20 seconds

Range: 5-15m

Throws both lightsabers that do X-Y damage to 5 targets, completely immobilizes targets for 10 seconds and interrupts all actions. Builds 3 rage, has a 65% chance to hit targets in cover position and has a 45% chance to hit stealthed enemies.

Talent bonus: Saber Throw Mastery (0/3)

Reduces the cooldown of Double Saber Throw by (3.33/6.66/10) seconds, Vicious Throw and Deadly Throw by (2/4/6) seconds, increases all throw ablities range by (5m/10m/15m) and has a (33.3%/66.6%/100%) chance to refund all rage for Vicious Throw and Deadly Throw

Now tell me that wouldnt be damn cool to see? :rak_03:

Edited by Malchessar

Maybe something like when Grievous fights with lightsabers? =) Spinning both lightsabers into the ground and maken an AOE? I've always found it a cool animation when Grievous takes out his Lsabers, tho is wielding 4 and Marauder/Sentinel 2! But this can be worked out! =)

Double Saber Throw

Channeled: 6 Seconds

Cooldown: 20 seconds

Range: 5-15m

Throws both lightsabers that do X-Y damage to 5 targets, completely immobilizes targets for 10 seconds and interrupts all actions. Builds 3 rage, has a 65% chance to hit targets in cover position and has a 45% chance to hit stealthed enemies.

Talent bonus: Saber Throw Mastery (0/3)

Reduces the cooldown of Double Saber Throw by (3.33/6.66/10) seconds, Vicious Throw and Deadly Throw by (2/4/6) seconds, increases all throw ablities range by (5m/10m/15m) and has a (33.3%/66.6%/100%) chance to refund all rage for Vicious Throw and Deadly Throw

Now tell me that wouldnt be damn cool to see? :rak_03:

that would be ****** but which tree would the talent be in? im going to assume Carnage?

Annihilation Spec

-- Cataclysm (3 points): Spends 3 charges of Annihilator to guarantee the next 1/2/3 melee strikes are critical hits. CD: 3/2/1.5 minutes

-- Burning Decimation (2 points): Whenever your burns crit, it has a 15/30% to add another 100/200 damage to your next Annihilation. Stacks up to 3 times. Using Annihilation resets the stack.

Carnage

-- Deep Wounds (2 points): Gore has an increased duration of .5 seconds, and stacks a debuff on the target, reducing healing received by 10/20% and slowing casting speed by 5/10% for 5 seconds. (effective on Operation Bosses)

-- Ferocity (1 point): When activated, Ataru Form hits now always crit. Lasts for 6 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.

-- Rampage (2 points) Increases the chance Ataru Form activates by 5/10%.

I have no clue what to do with Rage. :D

Annihilation-

Consumes a full stack of fury and annihilator and converts it into an expulsion of power, hitting for x-y damage. Usable every 30 seconds.

There, burst in Anni spec, less maintain, but optional or situational.

Carnage can have a new bleed, costs 3 rage and refunds 1 rage. Ticks for 9 seconds, dealing x-y damage.

Rage can have:

Karthus, R button.