Is The "Celebrator" Mount Too Embarrasing to Ride?

Klarick

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And here I thought y'all didn't have no internet in them thar hills.

Not sure why people make fun of WV when there are far worse places out there in the good old US of A... Has anyone been in Wyoming for example? WV is a light year ahead of Wyoming...

After all Honey Boo Boo is not from WV but from Georgia...

God, no! I think the game devs purposely made the speeder and the outfits horrible. I would've been fine with a hover toilet seat as a mount.

You don't know what kind of image you created in my mind...

I imagined a marauder in BM gear with pants down on the hovering toilet while having Dromund Newspapers on the lap, with an holo over the head writing in Aurebesh "Public toilet". Then when dismounting, it would do a big flush sound.

The worst part of this travesty of a mount is the total lack of creativity.

If they recolored one of the Korrealis "car" speeders in red with white and black trim, being pulled by a tauntaun, I guarantee they could sell it for $20 a pop and half of their population would have bought one on the first day.

As is I would be surprised if they sold more than 100 total.

Edited by Primarch_PWnD

Bought it, ride it, love it.

It's, to use a phrase, delightfully tacky yet unrefined.

To put it another way, it's just outrageous enough that I get a kick out of it. And just too outrageous to use outside of the holidays. Working as intended.

Hehe, count me in!

It's no more stupid than the endless pulling out of that absurd disco ball that makes my character bop along the walkway of the fleet, imo.

To each his own, I say. And, in the meantime, watch me ride by on my decked-out speeder, muahaha!

Such a party pooping thread. Where is your sense of lightness and fun? Its silly in a fanatasy game to call something silly..Its oxymoronic. What it comes down to is taste. some love fords, others love GM vehicles. Who's right?

Lighten up. Its a game. There is creative liscense that wont always please everyone. (see famous quotes of Abe Lincoln)

I know wish I could make everythign on my cool sno-maching bigger and brighter, just to show some how silly they are making issue in a fantasy game about a fantasy vehicle. Only purists will be out spoken about it. But then again we all know purists are a tough bunch to please in any way, shape, or form.

Live and let live. Next time you see the snow breathing, light shining mover of men go whizzing by you..look for the guy on it having the time of his life(in a game)

I play on Jedi Covenant. A pretty full server. I have seen only one person riding this mount. I personally think it looks ridiculous and wouldn't be caught dead on the thing. But that's me. But, it is obvious people are not using them, or I would see them all over the fleet.

My questions are simple:

1. Did you buy this thing?

2. If you did, are you too embarrased to use it?

I suppose forum goers might be too embarassed to ride it but players in general are not. I see them in the game all the time.

The celebrator could have been better... that is all I will say on that.

The worst part is, an actual Life Day speeder would have been awesome. Nevermind this disrespectful, real world reference to Christmas - imagine a speeder crafted from the wood of a wroshyr tree, illuminated and powered by internal Life Orbs. It could have been great...

That would have been a delightful design for a mount.

...If they recolored one of the Korrealis "car" speeders in red with white and black trim, being pulled by a tauntaun, I guarantee they could sell it for $20 a pop and half of their population would have bought one on the first day...

Actually I think using the Tirsa model would have been a better fit. I could see that speeder with the holiday lights and maybe a seat next to the driver with a sparkling bag full of cartel coins.

I have only seen one of these mounts on Jedi Covenant. I followed him around using the laugh emote until he got off it and used something else.

That is so mean! But funny nonetheless.

Edited by Tordos

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.