Is The "Celebrator" Mount Too Embarrasing to Ride?

Klarick

I play on Jedi Covenant. A pretty full server. I have seen only one person riding this mount. I personally think it looks ridiculous and wouldn't be caught dead on the thing. But that's me. But, it is obvious people are not using them, or I would see them all over the fleet.

My questions are simple:

1. Did you buy this thing?

2. If you did, are you too embarrased to use it?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just another bad design and another space segway except christmas version thats all. LOL

Embarrassing? I doubt it but I know I'm not particularly fond of it and to be honest, I doubt we see it all that much given it's look even after the holidays are over.

I too play on Jedi Covenant, and have noticed a marked decrease in the display of an Cartel items across the board.

I have obtained some cartel store items (not that horrible Czerka monstrosity - eeeuuw), but do feel "dirty" being caught displaying any of the cartel store stuff.

To me, owning any of it is just a reminder that you sold out, but then again, maybe it's just a "NY" thing.

Saw it. Bought it. Love it.

Its fun. Remember that word?

I love "puffing" past people with my crystalized vapor pouring out of the exhaust. I get a ton of stop and looks while I'm on it. But nothing mentioned about it being silly or what ever. People seem to like it on Ebon Hawke.

I play on Jedi Covenant. A pretty full server. I have seen only one person riding this mount. I personally think it looks ridiculous and wouldn't be caught dead on the thing. But that's me. But, it is obvious people are not using them, or I would see them all over the fleet.

My questions are simple:

1. Did you buy this thing?

2. If you did, are you too embarrased to use it?

1. Yes

2. Nope

and last but not least....quite a few of us on JC that ride around on it. I would suggest a visit to the Optometrists.:p

Yup. Some people like it. Some people don't. I will say though that in 6 months its value will not diminish. In fact, it will probably go up. If it truly is a unique item, peeps will pay big creds for it just because it will be rare and unique.

Great idea to buy now to resell much later.

Personally... while I'm not a fan of the lights, I like the snowblower exhaust.

No. Because BW was too stupid to make the mount obtainable in the game via holiday event. I'm a subscriber, so I'm not shelling out any money other than my sub. Therfor...sorry mount. And sorry Life Day gear. Looks like i'm not gonna have you.

Looks stupid? Holiday things always do. But my reason is prob the reason you don't see alot of people mounting up.

Its fun. Remember that word?

Im glad you like it. However, based on what I see on the fleet, you are in the minority. Do I remember the word fun? Im not sure if I understand where you are going here. You see the mount as fun I suppose. I see a snow-mobile with Christmas Lights as trashy, ridiculous, and close to being mocking of some folks.

I think it's hilarious and I would ride it, but, I do not wish to spend the amount of money that it requires to buy said hilariously tacky item. Had it been like $5 or even better, an item you earned in game like the broken down speeder from Chevin than I would ride it.

The worst part is, an actual Life Day speeder would have been awesome. Nevermind this disrespectful, real world reference to Christmas - imagine a speeder crafted from the wood of a wroshyr tree, illuminated and powered by internal Life Orbs. It could have been great... Edited by CelCawdro

More like being a redneck on a lawnmower covered in Christmas lights- at 2 am in the morning. I live in WV, I know what this looks like.

ROFL! Same here as to WV, which is why I had to add the bold text ;)

No, I wouldn't buy the speeder. I haven't seen anyone on Shadowlands puttering around on one. Thankfully. The thing's a travesty.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.