Shout out to everyone who has been here for a year

Grafon

Got in beta.

Ordered the CE.

Played both open beta weekends.

Got early access.

Continuous sub for 11 months, 29 days.

Cancelled 24 hours before next renewal.

1 year in, and TOR has taken a drastic nose dive from a game with potential to EA Cash Cow.

Edited by TheronFett

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than happy to have spent my time in SW:TOR. The community who continue to enjoy the game are fantastic, despite the griefers. To say that we've faced adversity in bringing our community together is nothing compared to what we've actually been through together. For all you others who have been here since beta, thank you for sticking by us! Here's to many more years of adventures in our favorite galaxy far, far away!

I subbed on Dec 26.. Was my first MMO although I have been a long time game player... After a few weeks I was asked to join a guild, met some really nice folks that taught me a lot about the game and MMOs.. Two months later I was voted GM of our guild and have remained so ever since.... Seems like this year went by fast... Good Job BW on the work you do to keep this game moving...

And bugged operations. I admit that the most annoying thing was losing my main characters name after server transfer.. But I am still here despite skipping month or two.

ps. Bioware: add character rename tokens to cashshop.

Edited by Karkais

Wow, totally forgot that I made this thread until I saw it pop up on the front page, it's great to see so many people have stuck around since the first few days :)

How is everyone liking 1.6? Honestly I thought I would hate it since EWH isnt much better than WH,and WH is so easy to get, but its been nice to branch out onto my alts and turn them into competent toons.