Shout out to everyone who has been here for a year

Grafon

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Statement: I've played since the last month of Beta and have been loving it ever since. I still remember the random lines everywhere and the continuous glowing of your character when getting healed by your companion's healing scan. Then when BioWare fixed the glowing bug, all the weird random color lines that were everywhere went away.

Recollection: I also remember the Orange Pixel. R.I.P. Pixel. /mourn

Recollection: Oh and how your companions didn't follow you onto the lifts.

The bug with being unable to continue your talking with Kira after a certain point. And one of the most disappointing thins was that you couldn't go back and see Jaxo when asked to via E-mail.

Statement: I also remember when augments were rare and Slicing was the easy money crew skill.

Recollection: I also remember when Republic players were most likely to win and my starting server Hedarr Soongh was 1st in Republic wins in WZ with a 75+% chance before the first class changes.

Statement: Good times.

I played in the beta up to the Esseles FP and loved it. My wife gave in and got me the game for xmas but I didn't log in properly for the first time until boxing day. Sadly the game has failed to deliver the expected features and content for me, it seemed that after the first FP it all started to go downhill!

I took a break mid year despite having over 5 months remaining on the sub and played Lotro for several months. This was as much due to the empty servers as the gameplay issues. Came back with my two kids on F2P. Full servers now mean we can do flashpoints again. All said, I will be surprised to see this game around for xmas 2013 without significant changes.

Great to see posts from some of our 1-year vets here! I can't believe a whole year has already gone by, and I hope we'll all get to share a lot more adventure in the coming years!

You know... 1 year later after SWG came out, Jump to Lightspeed came out.... just saying

-whistles-

Truthfully things have vastly improved since the beginning. Keep going in this direction and I'll continue to give you money. :D

My significant other and me were looking for something worthy of our shared fun-times online and so we rummaged plenty of upcoming or recently released MMOs at one point - and when we saw SW:TOR being made and to be released in 3 months we knew what we'd give a serious try. Well... now a year has passed and we are very thankful for the great game, the great fun and also the awesome people which we have got to know through the game, meeting in real-life quite a few of them in the course of 2013. We saw many things come and go (and I myself am playing online since '99) - glad SW:TOR made it so far.

If things continue this way - we sure will stay around and bring in more and more players, just have recruited another 2 a few weeks ago and going for another one quite soon, Anniversary coming up on 20th of Decembre for us.

Edited by Harleyquincey

Hey hey, been here since day 1 early access (Dec 14th if I remember), was on Progenitor which went dead and I remade (yes remade as there was no transfers then) to Tomb Of Freedon Nadd.

Still here enjoying the game, looking forward to new content and hopefully in the second year we can sit down in chairs and have speech bubbles like we were promised during beta's :)

Been playing over a year now. Beta squad 238! Still enjoying the game! I love how challenging the ops have become. PvP is in need of some improvement. But yea I won't get into that. The story is still great. LOVED HK quest line. I just wish once HK-51 would call me a meatbag though!:d_cool:

Here since the beginning as well. Somehow I can't stop playing this game. ;)

However, this 1 year feels like I am already playing it for more than 5 years. Raised loads of toons to 50 and played like endless amount of warzones. Next toon is about to hit 50. At some point I would need more char slots BW. ;)

Been here since early access on December 15, since then I have made 9 x level 50's

I love this game, it reminds me of Ultima series where you got to CHOOSE your path and you would get consequences for it.

The fact is, this game had/has its bugs but as long as Bioware keeps fixing them and adding content, it's well worth the price.

The only thing I could say, is that we all want our Class Story lines to continue, where Makeb? all this F2P stuff slowed down the production of expansion sadly - but I'll stick around a few more months in hopes of more bioware story telling) :D

Also never unsubbed the game to show EA, Bioware and other we support them!

Edited by Dracey
Adding Never unsubbed :)

Infidel, marauder

Second day Early Access

Collector Edition,

Subscriber

[OT]

@Biobug...... ops

@Bioware....

XD

I like swtor, but i realy need pazzak :*(

And i would chance to reskin my character (race, skin, faction) (cartel coin good option)

Edited by infedele