New cyan-blue crystal instantly bound without equipping it.

maxetius

your crystal must be bugged because the blue ones are just like the pink ones, bound for a day and a half only and then can be transfered, traded or put up for sale on the GTN. Then again they did have problems with the pink ones being bugged at first.

Might want to put in a ticket.

From what I've seen on Fleet from this morning, as well as what I got in a pack (Cyan-blue WH crys), it is indeed bound immediately.

Hoping it s a Bug, and have been suggesting to others to report it. It appears to be occuring with new clothing items as well (Stylish dancers outfit) and the Droid Customizations.

the cartel market items are bound to your for a day and a half unless you equip then at which point they are permenantly bound. Just wait the timer out and you'll see.

This was the case with most of the other items from Cartel Packs.

However i DID get the droid Customisation for the opposite faction that was inst-bound.

Edited by orpheus

From what I've gathered from friends that have both kinds, it seems to only be the war hero crystal that has the problem.

I have seen the droid customization bound bug though on both that's I've gotten.

That's what I noticed too: everybody linking a crystal with the problem was linking the War Hero one.

And I agree for the droid customization, it should at least be bind-to-account, but preferably be completely transferable untill used.

I got a C2N2 customization that auto-bound without a timer, as well.

I have three of them now, all bound without a timer. This has to be a bug...

...unless I can also kill the droid in this outfit and then have to get a new one and dress him up again. :rak_03:

I am trying so hard to love this game but stuff like this makes no sense to me.

I just bought the big 5500 cartel coin pack mostly for unlocks like account inv slots and account bank tab that with 8 characters that I play would have costed 400k x 8 and 200k x 8 I am not that good at math but I think almost 5million creds.

And I got one of the new cartel packs and I saw the super rare and got excited then noticed it was war hero and thought well I never pvp but I can trade it for another kind or sell but then I notice its already bound so I am screwed.

They better fix this or refund my coins for the pack, or else....or else....well I will probably just keep playing and have a crystal rotting in my cargo hold

Hey, it's a another BW Patch with some new minor and major bugs! Surprised I am not.

Submit a Bug Report. It will probably get fixed on Thursday when BW runs it's usual Patch for the Patch.

bugs??! There are no bugs in SWTOR...only features!! :rolleyes: