Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the name Revän and also saw Obi-Juan and it pissed me off so much. Why are people not creative that they have to use already existing characters!

you saw .one. revan? I think so far I've seen about 10. on both sides :rolleyes:

in beta I saw a Handuo. I'm still not sure if brillant or rather silly :D

and earlier I saw 'Jeesus'... that was definitely a name that made me think 'are you serious???'

/Shrug, if they break a rule its no ones fault but their own. You should actually read the TOS/EULA/whatever else before playing an MMO.

Someone's silly name has no bearing on you. What? You cant stand that a silly name enters your field of vision. Kinda pompous don't you think? Don't tell me how to play or what to read. I am really getting tired of the elitists attitudes I have been seeing in the forums. Wait a minute are you the comic book guy from the Simpsons ? :D As long as its not a derogatory name, I say let them be. Its good to have a silly laugh in life every once in a while.

Nooooo now people will steal my Ming the merciless idea. I already have the name on both unofficial Oceanic servers at least. Also have captain Nemo and my legacy name is Creed so my trooper is Apollo. People will hate me for stealing names from places but meh. My main's name is Atticus so the rest are just a bit of fun. If the RP police don't like it then they can go play on RP servers where they enforce naming rules.

Best guild name I've seen was in beta:

<Your Companion>

It had people momentarily thinking there was a bug that was tagging other players as their companion, particularly since there were other companion issues at the time, such as Qyzen's vibrosword appearing on the backs of the JCs.

My main is named Aeyx, an Imperial Agent. (Agent Aeyx)

Also, this may have been mentioned already, the guild on my server called "LFL in Alderaan Places" is utter win.

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned. I literally blew my cover at work from lol irl. Think about it... Looking for Love In Alderaan Places... Bwahahahahahahaha. I'd apply to join that guild.

Honerable mention goes to SithHikers Guide to the Galaxy... oh man... Gold, pure gold...

Edited by JinsGhost

Someone's silly name has no bearing on you. What? You cant stand that a silly name enters your field of vision. Kinda pompous don't you think? Don't tell me how to play or what to read. I am really getting tired of the elitists attitudes I have been seeing in the forums. Wait a minute are you the comic book guy from the Simpsons ? :D As long as its not a derogatory name, I say let them be. Its good to have a silly laugh in life every once in a while.

QFT!

Absolutely, as Aposno says get your head out of your ***** and get on with enjoying your own game.

Chuckle at someone else's inventiveness or sigh at their lack of naming prowess, whatever happens it's not like they're going to come over and give you the kicking you so richly deserve.

Saw someone in the starter area called 'Jedimasteralan' or something (it wasn't alan - but you get the picture). I laughed inside when I thought of him getting the Master title and being called Master Jedimasteralan ... but maybe he thought that would be a cool title.

Worst names are in pvp so I'll keep a look out for some more funny ones. Something about people who love to pvp and bad names goes hand in hand.

He should have named himself jedimasterredundant. That would have worked much better. :D

There's someone on Space Slug (WC US) whose name is something like Marshmallowpenguin or Bananapenguin or something.

There's also someone named Neighbor, which was something I had been planning to do so that I could be Friendly Neighbor, but I went with Friendly Uncle instead. I asked him about it, but it wasn't his intention to be dumb like me.

Hulk. Big green Type 4 body type, took off all his clothes and danced under the Jedi Temple holocron in his underwear.

Best or worst name? You decide.

I actually kind of like that. It shows less of the sheep mentality where we have hundreds of Revan variants. Probably just me though :)