Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a funny one.

Jango'Reinhart

If ya don't know, Django Reinhardt was one of the most influential guitarists of all time, it is pronounced almost the same as the SW character. I always wondered in fact if Jango Fett wasn't named after him. 'Django' is Romani for Awaken, which is kinda fitting for the whole clone army just springing into history.

Anyway, praise for the person that thought of that.

Even more remarkable that he only had two fingers on his chord hand.. Amazing! :cool:

I named myself Pete for one reason. To one day obtain social level 4.

Party Time Pete in the house!

Pete the Pilot will do for now though.

Anyway, Best guild name I've seen so far was <WTB Death Sticks PST>

As for best character name, I still get a good laugh from my friend Agent Codybanks

This thread left me laughing and shaking my head at the same time. It is a great source of entertainment :)

Im not taking this game that serious but since it is story driven, I like my first few characters to have somewhat normal names. Doesnt it kill immersion completely having a name just to laugh at?

After making my RP characters (that I play the most and to get all the loot and gameplay experience from) I made a Jedi alt to play just for kicks, anything goes.

All of my RP characters are female and Light aligned, but this alt I made a male and made him type 4.

His name- LardoBiggs.

And after I created him and showed him to my roomate, she was like, "How could he have made it all the way to being a Padawan?"

I told her; "Because he isn't too much of a threat- instead of turning Dark Side, he simply eats away his feelings."

But, for a name I saw on another player that had me laughing was Obi-Juan. I sat back and thought to myself, How original.