Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotten to the point in MMO's where I don't really look at character names anymore. I try to be at least somewhat original in my naming. At the very least, if I name a character with a word instead of a regular name (ie Shadow, or some such), I make sure it goes with the character.

Wosrt I've actually noticed:

- DarkAssassin, Jedi Consular

Bad, but still made me laugh, though:

- Cuddles, Sith Assassin :D

While I do support originality in a name, I got a chuckle out a name I saw on my server during PvP: Fus'ro-dah.

The worst name I've seen had something to do with female reproductive organs and rude behavior, so I shall now repeat it here.

Here are a few names I seen:

Barbie Doll

Hawt Knight of the Republic

Lord Cuteness

Agent Cutie

Dakiller

Blackchan

Anniesboobs

sephiroth

pwndknight

sephiroth (any variation)

legolales (any variation)

Eh heh heh.

Saw a Rickitycricket last night.

My favourite is Zettaiyurusenai Unexceptionable, Grand Champion of the Great Hunt.

Guild Names:

Best: Alderaan Timeshares

Worst: Sith My Pants

Mine: Sinister Syndicate

Player Names:

Best: Dovahkiin

Worst (or best depending on your point of view): Bater. He was a jedi - I don't think I need to explain any farther.

My best: Tie between Centurion and Watchman. I was pissed I couldn't get Legion or Arbiter though. (I also wanted Phalanx and Jackal, but nooooo lol)

My name is Consular...I enjoy using the "Jedi" title and pretending to be a NPC on Tython. I often greet people in /s and they respond thinking I'm some advanced form of AI.

I wish i had been Yogurt though :) Master Yogurt anyone?

Edited by Mindsting

My name is Summoning and my girlfriend is called Silenius and I think they are good names.Worst name I saw was Brizketts or something like that.Saw the dude named Gandalf which is lame but if you used stuff from Lovecraft or Robt,E Howard it might work.You could have a Sith Inquisitor named Azagthoth or Stygia,that might work.

That one is fantastic. Pity a lot of people wouldn't get the reference.

My mate saw an agent called michael weston. My mate then started typing out the narration from the opening bit form the tv show in general chat. The guy laughed and joined in.

To all those people reporting others for names, get over yourself. I mean seriously. Repoting someone because you don't like their name is about the most childish thing that you can do.

Edited by Zoggel
Negative Callout