PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

Major shout out to Zenod and the Inferno peeps and their other ranked playmates!

Even more awesome a shout out to Obscure, Reich, Sage'Optimus, Spikey, Kaliber - you sure know how to be a girl's knight in shining armor at the right moments.

(sorry if I forgot someone lol I'm a bit drunk!!!)

And of course I can't leave out the bestest part of my team tonight - my guildies!!!! Love you guys! <3 You've always been so supportive since you made the leap of faith with me to <Unconquered> Wolfenstien, Berekvam, Elberiel, Deebs, Rekursion (man I am going to find a way to keep you alive one of these days I promise!!!), and I still feel like I am leaving someone off the list but I'm too drunk to remember everyone right this moment LMAO!!

I had a hell of a lot of fun doing ranked tonight! I know I've said it before and not followed through with it but I will be doing more ranked if I can get teams like I had tonight! You guys were fun and no one whined we just laughed about the good times and adjusted our game as necessary. That's what its all about and thanks for joining me!!!! *mushy group huggles* :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to Talionis, Zatori, Terethyn, Miicro, Rejin and any other good guy who were playing on PTS these days that I don't remember. I'm having more fun over there than on the live game. Hope 2.0 come quick and bring ppl back to life.

Shout out to the Physics pre-made and the 3 pugs in a Voidstar match last night. Round 2 started pretty bad with no one watching as the first two door sets were armed, but well done all on holding the pubs off the laser barrier before the last set of doors giving us the win! I've never seen those barriers stand for so long. It must have been 3 min or so before they killed enough of us to get them down.

Big thumbs up to Physics especially Lien-Tais probably butchered that name sorry sorc healer beat me in heals been a while since that happened :) we abolutely wrecked the pubs in that Voidstar match.

Also Inferno for letting me unwillingly participate in pvp at Outlaw's Den

Shoutout to all them imposters of Thesteve that totally aren't me!

Not-Thesteve

Notthesteve

Ain't-Thesteve

Isn't-Thestee

May'be-Thesteve

Thesteve's-alt

Thesteve's'altz

Thesteve'legacy

and all those wooks and maximus pplz in lowbies <3

Shout Out to Laeger, Sorrid, and Jaspion for the group this morning tyvm for the fun:)

Another Shout Out to everyone In the Hypergates Match this morning ty for making my job easier:)

Ty for defending, calling early, and staying alive in that match Hershy: (I know slingers hate defending:o)

Shout Out to Laeger, Sorrid, and Jaspion for the group this morning tyvm for the fun:)

Ty too, and please, Donna, PLEASE, don't quit the game after 2.0. I promise that I'll help you to lvl up a scoundrel, sage or whatever you want to play lol

Big shout out to the pubs playing with us in Ilum tonight! Was a helluva good time. I love this event!

Special shout out to Imli! Without you that scrub K'rath would have no chance at beating me down! ;)

You get marked "Super Star" in every warzone I see you in and especially tonight in Ilum!

Shout out to Boris for always having a pocket healer and generally being a pain in the butt to kill even when he doesn't have a healer. On that note... Boris you DO KNOW that i purposely pull you away from your group as for some reason you MUST kill me and get super tunnel vision when i'm out there on Ifo haha. Well played! I will keep kiting you farther and farther away! :D

Shout out to the marauder i wish i could remember your name who decided to jump my sage and get beat down via alacrity buff in about 5 gcd's. You scared me with your 23k hp..... might want to invest in some PVP gear.

Shotout for Dinoix for being BY FAR the worst sentinel of the server lol

He's bad but there are a few worse sentinels out there

A good example would be Easytaker, a combat sentinel who never uses precision slash, master strike or blade rush. All he does is stand there waiting for his blade storm to come off cooldown and I've never seen him achieve more than 4 medals or 60k damage

On a side note shoutout to Kung Fu Treachery/Inferno for the fun ranked matches tonight, I enjoyed it

Edited by Drachuss