PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

give shoutouts, stop ************ about whoever killed you or something.

i'm giving some to So'turi, crushing my morning warzones by owning me.

To Becky from Physics, really a pain to fight as a sorcerer!

to Ravinder for constantly putting out good heals when spec'd for it

I would like to give a shout out to all of you because regardless of how frustrating some pug games can be I'd say that the standard is actually, and in comparison to the other servers I've played on. high here, even in lowbie. A lot less "questionable" things going on in warzones too.

Why do people make accusations or make false statements without their characters name listed...

I am sure both are jus queuing in their pre-mades sometimes they get lucky... tonight we ran maybe around 10-15 wz in premades, only got another premade in 2 of those wz one was ROTJ, one was Carnage Gaming... (Oh and that is BMU the crappy pvp guild doing that... dont mistake me being from Churb and Cayl's fan club)

Oh and can people please not rage quit when they get against good premades. Playing against those guys is where you can learn some things...

Shout out to mah fanclub (apparently)

Shout out to Phatel and Rehab of the guild The Sentinels of the Shadowlands. Takes mad skiilz to beat a guy who just rezzed. Wonder if you are so good when a player has full health.

First of all, you should fill out a hurt feelings report for crying. Secondly, there are no rules of engagement or geneva conventions to protect you from being ganked for rezzing in a non-tactical area. You deserve to be ganked for putting yourself in that position. I hope you have learned your lesson, after dying to the same crap 4 times. Another thing, you came out with 13k health, your battle readiness was extremely low.

First of all, you should fill out a hurt feelings report for crying. Secondly, there are no rules of engagement or geneva conventions to protect you from being ganked for rezzing in a non-tactical area. You deserve to be ganked for putting yourself in that position. I hope you have learned your lesson, after dying to the same crap 4 times. Another thing, you came out with 13k health, your battle readiness was extremely low.

Because every player has had time to grind out EHW gear prior to this event. Gotcha.

Second I was just saying it takes mad skills to kill some one, from stealth, as they rez.

Edited by ObscureKnight

Because every player has had time to grind out EHW gear prior to this event. Gotcha.

Second I was just saying it takes mad skills to kill some one, from stealth, as they rez.

Maybe you should stay out of the PvP area since I hit you once with hidden strike and killed you.

Maybe you should stay out of the PvP area since I hit you once with hidden strike and killed you.

The best part is, I am not the one you hit. I just watched the whole thing. And you are right, you did hit with hidden strike, right as they were taking the boss droid. Real skillz, I am impressed.

Shoutout to ButtaFlutta AkA Coailerawks!

State/Swurve/Slyfe and Pressure/Pressured/Hashey, and Flaunt/Phatal.

Much love to Rehab and Sentinels for making fools angry. When I say fools I'm mostly talking about Kung-Fu *****ery.

P.S. Shout out to Physics (Sup Vip!)

-Vandit, -Rounds

What makes you think you need to grind out EHW to be well geared? A couple weeks of warzones and you can have a full set of War Hero, it's almost free anymore.

I still enjoy the fact people think EWH has some awesome advantage over WH, there is no gap really. Either wey, been plenty of time, I was in 95% EWH before they even released the full set. I'd recommend not going into a PVP Zone without the proper gear, just like a raid or a heroic.

Dear Cottonheaded and Viperon...

All I want to do is eat my dinner in peace and faceroll my keyboard. Why you gotta ruin that :(

imad

Was just trying to get my dailies done =)

Shoutout to ButtaFlutta AkA Coailerawks!

State/Swurve/Slyfe and Pressure/Pressured/Hashey, and Flaunt/Phatal.

Much love to Rehab and Sentinels for making fools angry. When I say fools I'm mostly talking about Kung-Fu *****ery.

P.S. Shout out to Physics (Sup Vip!)

-Vandit, -Rounds

Ohai!

A couple weeks of warzones and you can have a full set of War Hero, it's almost free anymore.
A couple weeks.....

So lets not let any new 50's get in on the event. Sounds like fun. Let the elitest be elite, and the noobs be facerolled. Sign me up.

We don't get anything out of kills in that area like we used to, so I am sort of curious as to why BW came up with it in the first place. If there was some sort of reward as the valor that used to be there, I would understand the whole ganking the noob, or the pver, or my personal favorite of walking into another's combat and have them attack you while flagged and they are not.

My intent on this is I would like to see PVP as something everyone would enjoy, and not loath due to behavior of a select few, which seems to be more and more of what general chat is filled with to the brim of complaints. There are few I run across on either side of the factions (since I am not just one sided here) anymore that make it truly fun.

On that note a shout out to Eladrion, you are one tough tank to bring down and you know how to guard your healer. I will get you next time.

A couple weeks.....

So lets not let any new 50's get in on the event. Sounds like fun.

If you are under 45, you can't participate at all. The event is open for levels 45 and up. I went there with my little alt, 12k health and 0 Expertise yay! Did I flag her? Heck no!

Whenever there is progression there are people at different stages of it. I don't see a good way of removing this inequality. It's supposed to be the motivator for the progression. So, events like that serve as some motivation to get to upper levels and to gear up.

The event will be back. So people can get more geared, experienced, etc. meanwhile.

Shout out to two imps who spent some ten minutes following my little alt around and trying to flag her or duel with her. Cute! But I'll log Djek if you wanna fight.

Shout Out to the old PVPers from the Sith Meditation Sphere: Sintric, Gila, Frequencyz, Dredemas, Azmodyus, Keiki, Ursofail, Bluesage, Visas, Zaltel, Jataan, Tand, Orel, Lilo, Sithfish, Technueve, Tzenchi, and Tearsyu'ntwoo

I know I'm missing some people so if anyone would mention them below.

A lot of you are gone, some of you still play but I never pvp with you guys anymore. Just reminiscing of the glory days and saying thanks for all the great times.

Sincerely,

Taro

Edited by ExarKunxx

Shout Out to the old PVPers from the Sith Meditation Sphere: Sintric, Gila, Frequencyz, Dredemas, Azmodyus, Keiki, Ursofail, Bluesage, Visas, Zaltel, Jataan, Tand, Orel, Lilo, Sithfish, Technueve, Tzenchi, and Tearsyu'ntwoo

I know I'm missing some people so if anyone would mention them below.

A lot of you are gone, some of you still play but I never pvp with you guys anymore. Just reminiscing of the glory days and saying thanks for all the great times.

Sincerely,

Taro

i remember one time i made tzenchi mad because i kept killing them while they were trying to consume spam for healing medals. Remember the good ole days where if you fought a pub team it was most likely 8 TGO or 8 kinetic??

Edited by bigheadbrandon

i remember one time i made tzenchi mad because i kept killing them while they were trying to consume spam for healing medals. Remember the good ole days where if you fought a pub team it was most likely 8 TGO or 8 kinetic??

Yeah PVP was basically the same 32 people shuffled into different 8 mans teams, it was usually imp v imp when they added that to more than huttball and whwnever you went against republic you knew it wasn't going to be fun lol