PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For actual shout outs:

Thalamir, for being much better than I thought!

Hehe thanks man, I try being a baddie out of principle so people underestimate me and then BAM! SMASH your face! Or I end up dead... either way fun running wzs with you

It's too bad Fatedd can't post, he told me he would have made several scathing remarks

like more threats to find us in other video games? then weeks later when we ask why he hasn't yet he simply says he just "moved on"

;)

Big boy pants where the @#!% are u I haven't seen you in a wz in a while.... maybe you should get back to pve!!!

First off, i don't pve.

I tried to get back into it, but that lasted less then a week.

Also I haven't been in many warzones lately due to being on vacation in the Caribbean, regardless of that i don't see how YOU not seeing me in warzones somehow nullifies my comments about you being immature.

First off, i don't pve.

I tried to get back into it, but that lasted less then a week.

Also I haven't been in many warzones lately due to being on vacation in the Caribbean, regardless of that i don't see how YOU not seeing me in warzones somehow nullifies my comments about you being immature.

Yawn :ph_win:

yeah, Fatedd started his ridiculous xenophobic rants after turning down my offer of having a 15v5 against his guild.....while at the same time saying we cant do anything without healers and numbers and ganking....was a bit contradictory....and confusing...quickly turned into "you guys are the reason the world hates america" ......I'm sure those dirty. arrogant, imperialist american pigs are also the reason he's banned from the forums :/

yeah, Fatedd started his ridiculous xenophobic rants after turning down my offer of having a 15v5 against his guild.....while at the same time saying we cant do anything without healers and numbers and ganking....was a bit contradictory....and confusing...quickly turned into "you guys are the reason the world hates america" ......I'm sure those dirty. arrogant, imperialist american pigs are also the reason he's banned from the forums :/

merica :D

The guy is seriously out of this world. I had a talk with him on his TS and by the end of it, he had professed his hatred to all the 'cocky youths' out there, proclaimed how successful in real life he is, threaten to ruin me financially and worse (I'm still waiting), and threatened to go after my own parents. I cry myself to sleep every night for not having recorded the encounter but needless to say it was hilarious. Guy's seriously got a problem...

The guy is seriously out of this world. I had a talk with him on his TS and by the end of it, he had professed his hatred to all the 'cocky youths' out there, proclaimed how successful in real life he is, threaten to ruin me financially and worse (I'm still waiting), and threatened to go after my own parents. I cry myself to sleep every night for not having recorded the encounter but needless to say it was hilarious. Guy's seriously got a problem...

my god....

i need to talk to him in TS someday.

the lulz, would be so amazing.

He challenged us to ranked 4s the other day, but only on alts, and now I have the #1 group rated sorc on server :cool:

Fatedd informed me that he's going to be playing Star Citizen, which unlike EVE, will require skill to operate/pilot the ships (something I know he lacks based on his wz performances). He also said his boyfriend from EVE will be joining him as well (see previously posted thread on Fatedd's shrewd business skills in EVE), so they'll have each other to hold in their arms as a bunch of us camp them outside their hangar.