PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyarra, Deebs, Akuryu- This is freddy. You guys were the OG to my 50 pvp experience and now look at me today! I aint half BAD!!! Deebs especially for being my mentor with merc dps, im looking forward to playing against you guys. Kyarra, you know I will be hunting you now, *sneaky sneaky*. Appreciate all the advice you have given me especially, looking forward to seeing our guilds square off again and again in pvp. Shout out to Stand for being the reason why I made my ops, we had some close 1v1's that duel night! Shout out to ravinder for being the best god dam player on this whole server. One final shout out to my guild, the Dark Jesters, hey guys we still got this ****, legoooooo.

Peace and Love,

Frederich and Wes-welker

I'd like to shout out:

Yursofa'kingded. This sniper pisses me off and can 2 shot people. I'm pretty sure he cheated and has GM weapons..

Avenn - for being a bastard assassin who hacks and SOMEHOW always caps the node. She's there one second and then just disappears then all of a sudden... im freaking stunned.. and NOONE IS THERE I DONT SEE ANYONE. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WITH THIS PERSON BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS FREAKING CHEAT TO BE ABLE TO DISAPPEAR AND THEN STUN ME AND REAPPEAR AND CAP THE NODE, THEN just 1 shot. *** ARE U.

Taesty - He cheats and has some kind of weird bubble that breaks and stuns me all the time. He also can run really fast every so often and LAG a teammate over to him. He uses some hand wave emote when he does it then POOF freaking hacks teammate warps right to him!!! AND NOONE CARES!!! I have seen this many times and next time you do this im going to screenshot it and send to Bioware.

Capium - He also cheats and uses the Printscreen-reset-knockback glitch/hack and I have him on a Xsplit broadcast recording making himself immune to CC. This is some serious BS and you cant even jump to him. Google shows this as MagneticFeetHereComesTheHeat v2.0 hax. And he also rolls into cover and turns into a bowling bowl image. This is not fake my friend has a screenshot.

Ravinder - This kid is a serious hacker, he can seriously disappear i've seen it happen many times. Ghosthacks i think its called. I also ccouldnt push/stun him, he scored a touchdown in the Hutts Football stadium, and crouched to one knee and I just could not jump to him. I'm getting really sick and tired of people having to cheat and showoff. Let me tell you something Ravinder, cheating is not cool.

Aluvian - im not even going to tell you how many times ive seen him use TWO lightsabers. BW needs to address this. Not to mention he uses an Operative ability to vanish ALL THE TIME.

Merkavalt - Disgusting face and character body, he doesnt hack but he is so fat its almost like a hack, sometimes his fatness explodes through his muffin tops and my character actually dies. This needs to be patched or at least require him to shower. Even in professional work settings if someone is this gross management needs to tell them to shower.

Kinshin - Ive seen this guy wearing a Penial-hat of some sort. He obviously hacked the image database. I also have a fraps of him on his Jugg as TANK SPEC, and during the same game all of a sudden he is rage. This is complete BULL and my friends also have seen this. He also changes his gear in combat while none of my friends can.

Somnaxx/Ambien - More like Somhaxx. This loser has all of the above hacks and probly is the ring leader of where to download them from. First of all, he's pretty much a machine at this point, he has to be bot. The response time when he is on his assassin is not human and no assassin should be able to kill you so fast, besides that Avenn person who we all know cheats anyways. Somhaxx also has the power to make other guilds not queue for ranked and his constant 'gg' pisses me off after each match. HOW WAS IT A GOOD GAME IF ALL YOU DO IS CHEAT, THEN ACT LIKE YOUR SOOOOOOOOO COOL AND DID IT ALL YOURSELF. YEAH WICKED COOL SOMHAXX, You are so cool to be able to kill me in under 5second, 0o0o0o0o0o0o your SOOooOOoOo skilled to be able to press your F1-F12 keys and have a different class ability each key. Obviously most use of the F-Keys hacking system found on google. Operative stealth ability, sorc healing sprint away ability, etc. Getting real old guys, seriously. L2P.

Jackdanials - Apparently this guy is like a god in-game. All the level 12's seem to follow him around and ask for candy... he has an endless supply and is obviously Inventory hacking. I havent even seen a School Bus mount but this guy has one. Strangely this mount plays Mr. Ding-a-ling ice cream music.

Pretty much all these people also use the LAG hack abliity, where they can lag and hack there way into fire pits and blame bad jumps on lag. A very well known hack that apparently a lot of other players are starting to use and call out when playing. Keep an eye out for these people everyone!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Ninetailedchakra

I'd like to shout out: Yursofa'kingded this sniper pisses me off and can 2 shot people I'm pretty sure he cheated and has GM weapons Avenn for being a bastard assassin who hacks and SOMEHOW always caps the node she's there one second and then just disappears then all of a sudden... im freaking stunned.. and NOONE IS THERE I DONT SEE ANYONE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WITH THIS PERSON BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS FREAKING CHEAT TO BE ABLE TO DISAPPEAR AND THEN STUN ME AND REAPPEAR AND CAP THE NODE THEN just 1 shot *** ARE U Taesty he cheats and has some kind of weird bubble that breaks and stuns me all the time he also can run really fast every so often and LAG a teammate over to him he uses some hand wave emote when he does it then POOF freaking hacks teammate warps right to him!!! AND NOONE CARES!!! I have seen this many times and next time you do this im going to screenshot it and send to Bioware Capium he also cheats and uses the Printscreen-reset-knockback glitch/hack and I have him on a Xsplit broadcast recording making himself immune to CC this is some serious BS and you cant even jump to him Google shows this as MagneticFeetHereComesTheHeat Ravinder this kid is a serious hacker he can seriously disappear i've seen it happen many times Ghosthacks i think its called I also ccouldnt push/stun him he scored a touchdown in the Hutts Football stadium, and crouched to one knee and I just could not jump to him I'm getting really sick and tired of people having to cheat and showoff let me tell you something Ravinder cheating is not cool Aluvian im not even going to tell you how many times ive seen him use TWO lightsabers BW needs to address this not to mention he uses an Operative ability to vanish ALL THE TIME Merkavalt disgusting face and character body he doesnt hack but he is so fat its almost like a hack sometimes his fatness explodes through his muffin tops and my character actually dies this needs to be patched or at least require him to shower even in professional work settings if someone is this gross management needs to tell them to shower Kinshin Ive seen this guy wearing a Penial-hat of some sort he obviously hacked the image database I also have a fraps of him on his Jugg as TANK SPEC and during the same game all of a sudden he is rage this is complete BULL and my friends also have seen this he also changes his gear in combat while none of my friends can Jackdanials apparently this guy is like a god in-game all the level 12's seem to follow him around and ask for candy... he has an endless supply and is obviously Inventory hacking I havent even seen a School Bus mount but this guy has one strangely this mount plays Mr. Ding-a-ling ice cream music.

Slightly fixed formatting for you Chak to make the paragraph look nicer :)

I'd like to shout out: Yursofa'kingded this sniper pisses me off and can 2 shot people I'm pretty sure he cheated and has GM weapons

My favourite part <3

Edited by ParagonAX

I'd like to shout out:

Yursofa'kingded. This sniper pisses me off and can 2 shot people. I'm pretty sure he cheated and has GM weapons..

Avenn - for being a bastard assassin who hacks and SOMEHOW always caps the node. She's there one second and then just disappears then all of a sudden... im freaking stunned.. and NOONE IS THERE I DONT SEE ANYONE. I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WITH THIS PERSON BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS FREAKING CHEAT TO BE ABLE TO DISAPPEAR AND THEN STUN ME AND REAPPEAR AND CAP THE NODE, THEN just 1 shot. *** ARE U.

Taesty - He cheats and has some kind of weird bubble that breaks and stuns me all the time. He also can run really fast every so often and LAG a teammate over to him. He uses some hand wave emote when he does it then POOF freaking hacks teammate warps right to him!!! AND NOONE CARES!!! I have seen this many times and next time you do this im going to screenshot it and send to Bioware.

Capium - He also cheats and uses the Printscreen-reset-knockback glitch/hack and I have him on a Xsplit broadcast recording making himself immune to CC. This is some serious BS and you cant even jump to him. Google shows this as MagneticFeetHereComesTheHeat v2.0 hax. And he also rolls into cover and turns into a bowling bowl image. This is not fake my friend has a screenshot.

Ravinder - This kid is a serious hacker, he can seriously disappear i've seen it happen many times. Ghosthacks i think its called. I also ccouldnt push/stun him, he scored a touchdown in the Hutts Football stadium, and crouched to one knee and I just could not jump to him. I'm getting really sick and tired of people having to cheat and showoff. Let me tell you something Ravinder, cheating is not cool.

Aluvian - im not even going to tell you how many times ive seen him use TWO lightsabers. BW needs to address this. Not to mention he uses an Operative ability to vanish ALL THE TIME.

Merkavalt - Disgusting face and character body, he doesnt hack but he is so fat its almost like a hack, sometimes his fatness explodes through his muffin tops and my character actually dies. This needs to be patched or at least require him to shower. Even in professional work settings if someone is this gross management needs to tell them to shower.

Kinshin - Ive seen this guy wearing a Penial-hat of some sort. He obviously hacked the image database. I also have a fraps of him on his Jugg as TANK SPEC, and during the same game all of a sudden he is rage. This is complete BULL and my friends also have seen this. He also changes his gear in combat while none of my friends can.

Jackdanials - Apparently this guy is like a god in-game. All the level 12's seem to follow him around and ask for candy... he has an endless supply and is obviously Inventory hacking. I havent even seen a School Bus mount but this guy has one. Strangely this mount plays Mr. Ding-a-ling ice cream music.

Do you have a truly awful sense of humor or is this just shameless flattery?

Do you have a truly awful sense of humor or is this just shameless flattery?

I'm sorry Demelain, everyone knows that you are the best at every single class in the game (except marauder, but only when Aluvian is present).

Don't let these meaningless peons in a terrible guild disturb you and your infinite greatness.

I'd like to shout out:

I almost died <3 /wipes away tears

I'd like to shout out:

Somnaxx/Ambien - More like Somhaxx. This loser has all of the above hacks and probly is the ring leader of where to download them from. First of all, he's pretty much a machine at this point, he has to be bot. The response time when he is on his assassin is not human and no assassin should be able to kill you so fast, besides that Avenn person who we all know cheats anyways. Somhaxx also has the power to make other guilds not queue for ranked and his constant 'gg' pisses me off after each match. HOW WAS IT A GOOD GAME IF ALL YOU DO IS CHEAT, THEN ACT LIKE YOUR SOOOOOOOOO COOL AND DID IT ALL YOURSELF. YEAH WICKED COOL SOMHAXX, You are so cool to be able to kill me in under 5second, 0o0o0o0o0o0o your SOOooOOoOo skilled to be able to press your F1-F12 keys and have a different class ability each key. Obviously most use of the F-Keys hacking system found on google. Operative stealth ability, sorc healing sprint away ability, etc. Getting real old guys, seriously. L2P.

Pretty much all these people also use the LAG hack abliity, where they can lag and hack there way into fire pits and blame bad jumps on lag. A very well known hack that apparently a lot of other players are starting to use and call out when playing. Keep an eye out for these people everyone!!!!!!!!!

O wow this was funny I like the one for Rav with the 1 knee after scoring xD

I demand a series!:) once a month lol

shoutout to "avadul" for being a really bad marauder

Had the pleasure of facing him in a WZ yesterday. He was trash-talking and even sent me a nasty whisper, totally unprovoked. Nice guy :) The 37k dmg he did over the course of a Civil War was impressive as well.

Had the pleasure of facing him in a WZ yesterday. He was trash-talking and even sent me a nasty whisper, totally unprovoked. Nice guy :) The 37k dmg he did over the course of a Civil War was impressive as well.

sounds about right

trash talked as he got outdamaged by my full on tank vanguard

next game i got 8 acid kills off of him in a huttball match