Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man thanks i will give it ago also i am planning on goin on eu pvp server what faction you gona choose? maby we can play together?

Neither me or my bro have early access yet, but if the server doesn't fill up before we get it (probably the 19th) we are going to roll on Basilisk Droid ... ooh and we are playing the Sith Empire.

Anyway, anyone know of any good Marauder gameplay videos, I'm doing research on potential classes since I'm still torn about what class to roll, and I got time on my side with my Dec early access redemption date.

Yours truly

Zilvereyes

Hey Chris - Im Allan, this is not my first MMORPG but it is the first where I'll get to use one of them flashy light-sticks. I'm not very shy and I usually have an imperious opinion on just about evrything.

Hope you have fun with your first MMORPG.

Good night from europe. Busy day so my bounthunter babe "Syntax" ( future legacy name ofc "Error" ) is only lvl 7. But slow levling and exploring is fun, felt the beta was more stressed. There I had one weekend to get my spaceship.

Anyway wich servers are you on. Im on eu pvp but dont remember the name.

Have a nice night around the world.

Hi everyone, it's so nice to see so many friendly people. I was sick of reading all the QQs out there. I'm not playing yet, I got the game as an early xmas gift yesterday so the code was just activated last night. FAIL haha. I think I'll get in Friday though with that last update they posted. Anyways I hope I see some of you when I play!:)

Hi all, just want to say hi.

As a couple of people have said it makes a change to see a thread that's not full of nerd-rage qq'ers, lol. Nice to meet y'all !

As for my EGA ...... def going to be the final wave I reckon as I didn't register my pre-order code until start of Dec, doh !

Worse thing about it is that the longer I wait the more I change my mind on what class I want to play so when I do get access I'm probably gonna take about a week before I've even created a toon, lol

Sure it's going to be worth the wait though and hope to meet more people like you on whichever server I end up on (I'm UK so have been advised to look at Frostclaw I think).

Anyway, best of loot and pwnage to all ! :)

Hi Guys and Gals, I love this thread and agree it's a great place to come and relax to get away from all the rage going on in other threads. It sure is nice to see it pick up again and also to see so many new people finding this perfect hideaway.

I think hubby and me might be in the 2nd wave tomorrow. We redeemed on Oct. 25th. I was thinking more like Friday so really happy to see the post saying tomorrow. We will be on the Tarro Blood server.

Hello Chris, and thanks for bringing out the best in the community.

Wow, thanks to this thread I am really excited to play this game! Nice to meet you, Chris! My name is Grant. I recently moved to a different state (I currently live in Florida). If I could meet other florida players; that would be great!

Grant, I live in Florida and plan to play on The Harbinger server. I am still awaiting an invite email, but I hope to be enjoying the game by Friday. I'm really excited to experience all this game has to offer.

Wow this thread has grown since I last checked. o.O People needing refuge from all the negativity? I know it's a welcome break for me.

Since it's looking like I might get in today, I had a look at the current servers list but it's hard to decide. EU PvE probably, though I played on a US server in the beta and had no problems. I don't really want to switch servers if possible so I hope I choose a good one... the only tip I've heard is "don't choose a cool sounding one, it'll be full of jerks". Erm. :confused: Does it matter that much?

Edited by crayonsun

Hey everyone, how goes the evening? How's TOR treating those who have actually gotten to play it already as well? Anything fun or exciting happening?

the only tip I've heard is "don't choose a cool sounding one, it'll be full of jerks". Erm. :confused: Does it matter that much?

I have no clue what they use for server names in this game, but people do tend to flock towards servers that sound cool. Ones with Sith type names will gather Sith oriented folks, ones with Republic names will gather Republic oriented folks and PvP servers with tough sounding names will gather those who think they are tough in a video game.

I of course could be wrong, as I said I have no clue what the names of the servers even are in this game yet. But that's what I have seen in other games before.