Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello people

Good to see the thread back up again Chris!

No magic emails for me either, my roomie got one though. Doesn't make it easier waiting.

I have played at least ten different MMOs over the past eight years of my life, never really had any "solid" friendships with anyone online though.

Have a great day waiting for your emails!

Edited by Tarrul

So nice to see the old faces and so many new faces right from day one but I have to admit hat what's really making me smile is seeing people that posted in this thread before (and some quite extensively) are actually introducing themselves this time and telling us about themselves), big progress :D

Also, it seems that Chris is becoming known to the trolls now too.

Thumbs up for troll originality this time around though, it takes a special kind of joker to try and disrupt somebody else's thread while calling THEM attention seekers :p

Edited by KorvusKaar

Haha thanks. Welcome everybody! :D

Morning Chris; do you want to lend me your EGA for a few hours? I'm pretty sure I'll get in today but for crying out loud I've never even been in-game; I'm probably the only one >_<

Btw, do they ask for credit card info for early access?

Morning Chris; do you want to lend me your EGA for a few hours? I'm pretty sure I'll get in today but for crying out loud I've never even been in-game; I'm probably the only one >_<

Btw, do they ask for credit card info for early access?

No. o.O

^^ That's for you're credit card question. :D

Edited by SerZa

Hello, I'm Chris. Seeing as how early access is open now I'm pretty excited! This is my first MMO, and the last time I made this thread I met so many great people, and I want to meet more! Please post about yourself and introduce yourself just like I did before. Chat and make new friends! (Please try and keep discussions on TOR.):D

Well hello Chris! and greetings from Sweden. the land of Meatballs, hot blonde twins that says "Jaa!" and polar bears. im not that shy and I've been playing mmo's for a while, mainly WoW but been looking for something new for some years now so this one im very excited about. :)

I hope you'll enjoy your first mmo, and dont let the "elitist"-people bring you down. In my experience some people can be real jerks to new players so I hope you dont have to deal with that kind.

Enjoy your play and may the force be with you!

Been a bit, but thought I'd say hey to all, had a nice vacation and then time to organize in game and out of game.

Dr. said all blood work is extremely good. Woot.

Also have a cat scan next month to see if they can fix their goof. Lord I hope so, then i can really get back on my feet after that.

Hope to see ev1 in game.

Zin

Been a bit, but thought I'd say hey to all, had a nice vacation and then time to organize in game and out of game.

Dr. said all blood work is extremely good. Woot.

Also have a cat scan next month to see if they can fix their goof. Lord I hope so, then i can really get back on my feet after that.

Hope to see ev1 in game.

Zin

Good to know your blood work is ok, keep us posted Zin :)

I was so excited to see this on the forums. I loved both posting and lurking on the previous incarnations of this thread.

Hello All!

Good to have you back :)

Edited by KorvusKaar

Hello Chris we all start somewhere for me it was Guild Wars about 5 years ago and I was totally clueless about mmo mechanics i'll give you an example

I rolled a Warrior (tank class) and i kept getting these abilities that made an enemy attack me and i instantly disgarded them thinking why on earth would I want enemies to attack me.

Anyway i've been hooked on mmos since and for the most part my console collects dust. Take your time to learn and try and find some like minded people (a community makes or breaks an mmo for me).

PS stay off the General Discussion boards until the whining about EGA stops it may put you off the community as a whole:rolleyes:

Hello there all of you,

Nice Thread idea didnt had the chance to read the ones on beta.

I go by alot of names (don't feel like using my real name on internet).

But i used to be a heavy altholic i probably will update my current avatar name with the one i grab in game, so hoping at least some of the names i got in mind will be still free :).

This is gonna be my 3rd MMO, and for me not getting in from the start is probably a good thing. I like to see how fast i can get to max level. I honestly dont know why i like it, but it does put some extra stress on me. Wich i now will not have. So More time to socialize and help others.

I used to help others alot in game and was really patient. Tho Wow community kinda screwed that one up for me, and i might have become alot harder. Be assured i'm still not the kinda guy who makes fun of others who are asking questions or for help. Coz we all know there are only stupid answers and not stupid questions!

Good luck to all of you and Maybe we will meet in game.

Most likely will be on the EU RPpvp Realm.

Edited by Neimi