Hi, I'm Chris, and I'm shy.

SerZa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Brad.

I'm not shy, but I have shy friends. I try to make things easy on them and make an *** of myself in public, cuz I don't care. Chicks love me and my shaggy hair. I play guitar and love Umphrey's McGee!

I also love TOR and I hope to make some cool new friends and some awesome new enemys!

Oh, I'm 39 with a good job and many many ex girl friends. Deal with it :p

(edit: shyness goes away eventually, you just have to be honest with yourself. Don't take any guff from the swine!)

Edited by BradFett

Hi Chris, good to see your still here,

My name is joan and i'm shy to,

and hi to all you other nice people

how are you all doing and how are you holding up waiting for the mail? ^-^

So nice to see a fellow female gamer!

I'm Carly - Will be on the Black Valkurs PVP server as soon as I get my email.

Hey Christ! I'm Basil (yes like the herb). I pretty shy too. I did testing and I found that whenever I did a flash point there wasn`t a lot of socializing going on. Ya I didn`t really try either but I`m going too. I want to play this game to it`s fullest. I have a few friends I know that are playing SWTOR as well but it would be nice to make a few more. this is my 3rd mmo, I had played WOW years ago for like 2 month and got bored of it (fast). for the past year I been playing maple story just so I had something to do till SWTOR.

I consider myself a newbi since even though I played wow I didn`t really get into it, and there a few think I may not know. when I was testing I did not know the meaning of DPS:o. I`m sure I know more then I give myself credit for but its best not to get a head of myself:cool:.

Hopefully I get my early access before the weekend. did you get yours?

Hey Christ! I'm Basil (yes like the herb). I pretty shy too. I did testing and I found that whenever I did a flash point there wasn`t a lot of socializing going on. Ya I didn`t really try either but I`m going too. I want to play this game to it`s fullest. I have a few friends I know that are playing SWTOR as well but it would be nice to make a few more. this is my 3rd mmo, I had played WOW years ago for like 2 month and got bored of it (fast). for the past year I been playing maple story just so I had something to do till SWTOR.

I consider myself a newbi since even though I played wow I didn`t really get into it, and there a few think I may not know. when I was testing I did not know the meaning of DPS:o. I`m sure I know more then I give myself credit for but its best not to get a head of myself:cool:.

Hopefully I get my early access before the weekend. did you get yours?

Hey Basil! And I did get my early access. :D

Hey Basil! And I did get my early access. :D

Lucky, I was a fool when i got my code, I didn't enter it because I felt if I did I would have nothing to do while waiting for SWTOR LOL. I was cussing myself when I learn how thy were going to go about EA. So I knew I wasn't going to get in on the first day, hopefully I get it before Thursday.

Wow, thanks to this thread I am really excited to play this game! Nice to meet you, Chris! My name is Grant. I recently moved to a different state (I currently live in Florida). If I could meet other florida players; that would be great!

I think I saw a Florida check in thread, not sure where but I remember seeing it a few hours ago.

Edit: Found: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=755

Edited by BradFett

Hello, I'm Chris. Seeing as how early access is open now I'm pretty excited! This is my first MMO, and the last time I made this thread I met so many great people, and I want to meet more! Please post about yourself and introduce yourself just like I did before. Chat and make new friends! (Please try and keep discussions on TOR.):D

You is total lair!

No Way a Shy Person Would Make a Thread About Themselves Twice!

On a serious note, hi, and lets hope we all get in quick before withdrawal really kicks in!

You is total lair!

No Way a Shy Person Would Make a Thread About Themselves Twice!

On a serious note, hi, and lets hope we all get in quick before withdrawal really kicks in!

We forced him :p Besides, the thread went over the post limit 4 times already. Poor Chris is already used to it by now ^_^

Yo great to see this tread survived forum wipe.

Im not shy but this was my fav tread. Got early acess and been levling my bounty hunter tonight. But do to rl commitments tomorrow I need to get tobed early.

Cheers you all, and hope the other librarians still are around:)

Hi Chris & all you other lovely people ;)

I'm Dennis and I'm not too shy, but somehow I've always ended up doing most stuff solo in past MMO's (if possible),

I hope and wish to break the viscus circle in this game.

I can't say I'm new to MMO's, been playing for years, yeah I'm "old", 31 millennia "old" .. haha

I'm new to the SWTOR community though, so yeah I too am waiting like a child for "Christmas", I expect I wont be getting early access for days, hopefully not too many though, I find myself checking my mail a bit too often considering my late entry ... but you can always hope, right ? :)

Don't know if you saw it but no need to wait for the mail until after 8am CST.

The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.

Anyway happy to be here, and hope to see at least some of you in-game (soon, please, com'on BioWare I did say please), not sure what server to roll once I do get my mail, but It'll be a PvE server.

Anyone else find them self surfing and browsing gameplay videos, just to get a taste.

Still undecided what advance class to roll, but from reading and watching videos I find the Assassin & Marauder appealing, so will roll both, and figure it out as I go.

Good to see you all, and hope you have a continued good night :cool:

Yours truly

Zilvereyes

Edited by Zilvereyes

hey everyone, I'm michael and I'm not usually overly why but I am if I dont know *** I'm doing...which covers this mmo until I actually know what I'm doing. Second mmo though so it shouldnt be as big of a problem Edited by kreliavan

I actually checked around for this thread first when I saw the forums were back up, lol. (Man, took ya long enough! /tease)

I didn't introduce myself last time though! I'm Heather, and I mostly lurk here in the forums. I was a big WoW player til about August, then I quit playing. Played EQ2 before that, and that's about 4 years worth of gaming right there. (Before that, I was way too busy in college working on my second post-secondary degree to bother with video games. But I've always been a huge nerd. And a proud one! :D)

I spent a lot of time in the WoW forums when I played, and I remember the one bright spot there was always the newbie forums. I have higher hopes for these forums, and this particular thread doesn't disappoint.

As a side note, I notice now there's actually a forum for people to introduce themselves to the community, I wonder if this thread had anything to do with that.

I may occasionally pop by to answer a question if someone else hasn't beaten me to the punch, or to drop off a tray of cookies. (Chocolate chip, in case you were wondering.)

(ETA: I mention the Introductions forum and suddenly the thread moves there! What happens if I mention I could use a million dollars?)

Edited by Karinah