Artifice - Where to Find a White Lightsaber Crystal (And other rares)

WraithAscendant

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen post with magneta in crew skill screenshot. Currently i wont belive anything be someone just saying. Im sure if someone got scheme for white he/she most likely will post it as it is not common drop. I mean we have tons of servers and not one posting screenshot. I call it lie unless proven otherwise. Ive seen purple lightsaber but no crafting scheme again.

Magneta is real so far and confirmed.

First off I want to see what Magenta actually looks like, I'm assuming its pinkish and not the same as purple. I do believe that the Belsavis world boss drops the schematics for the magenta crystal (probably all 3 different types), but what I would like confirmed is:

1. How can you obtain a white crystal? Does the Alderaan world boss still drop it?

2. Where do you obtain the Magenta Adegan crystal used in the recipe? Is it true that you need to take out the purple color crystal from the pvp vendor (or rakata/columi vendor, forgot which one), and re it?

3. Does the Alderaan world boss really drop white crystal schematics? If so, what are the mats needed to craft one?

Silver was in closed beta, but removed a few builds before weekend testing builds. Several people had them, but it seems like you could bug a saber to turn silver at one point.

Sorry, no help. They made huge changes to release client that we, evidently, didn't get to test.

Silver was in closed beta, but removed a few builds before weekend testing builds. Several people had them, but it seems like you could bug a saber to turn silver at one point.

Sorry, no help. They made huge changes to release client that we, evidently, didn't get to test.

You're right about the white (not silver, btw), I know for a fact, since I had two of them a few months ago. Are you absolutely certain it was removed a few builds ago, though? I haven't seen any confirmation of that in patch notes or anything else.

Edited by Twiistaa

You're right about the white (not silver, btw), I know for a fact, since I had two of them a few months ago. Are you absolutely certain it was removed a few builds ago, though? I haven't seen any confirmation of that in patch notes or anything else.

They're not where they were anymore I guess, or level 50s would have them. People were getting them from Corellia I was told. That's the only color I couldn't get to drop there. I had a lot epic purple/orange/yellow crystals, but no white dropped for me.

I never got to see the crystal name, so I just called what it looks like.

Edited by Hambunctious

They're not where they were anymore I guess, or level 50s would have them. People were getting them from Corellia I was told. That's the only color I couldn't get to drop there. I had a lot epic purple/orange/yellow crystals, but no white dropped for me.

I never got to see the crystal name, so I just called what it looks like.

Well that's stupid if true. Any patch notes confirming this? Or is White just REALLY rare?

Not read the entire thread, but wanted to add...

The Magenta Crystal Recipe (there are 4) drop from the Primal Destroyer in Belsavis. I've seen 3 of them in 8 kills, so it's not terribly rare.

The White Crystal Recipe drops from the robot world boss in Alderan.

Both require mats I do not know where to get, currently.

Not read the entire thread, but wanted to add...

The Magenta Crystal Recipe (there are 4) drop from the Primal Destroyer in Belsavis. I've seen 3 of them in 8 kills, so it's not terribly rare.

The White Crystal Recipe drops from the robot world boss in Alderan.

Both require mats I do not know where to get, currently.

Is this so? I have killed him 14 times or so, and have had not luck. Please source your info.

I have killed ulgo 46 times. If he does drop the white crystal, it is a sub 5% drop(probably closer to 1% or below, but statistically with .95 confidence, 5%). I have also had a customer service droid confirm that he is not currently bugged, although they would not confirm if the crystal has been removed.

Therefore, either it's a super rare or he DOES NOT drop it.

I will post my full loot table findings for him once i hit 50 kills.