Artifice - Where to Find a White Lightsaber Crystal (And other rares)

WraithAscendant

I want one of the following.

all white

all black

black with red core

red with black core

black with green core

green with black core

black with blue core

blue with black core

I don't really care about the other colors, those are the ones im interested in. I'm not sure if they're all in game, i know there are black and red, and black and blue, but i'm not sure about the green, or wich is the blade and which is the core. I really dont know. But any information on those would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be great if they would add in all the colors they had in KOTOR 1 and 2 as well as remove the restrictions to the lightside/darkside only. It would also be great if we could craft them with Artiface. Though i understand finding a white color crystal is very rare to find. Perhaps if we could craft it make it so that there is no crew mission that can find it, you have to find it in the game and snag it that way.

Ok, so here is the update from my personal findings and discoveries from this topic

White - Alderaan [ulgo Siegebreaker - World Boss Drop], possibly Hoth [Possible Drop from world boss]

It WAS a drop in BETA version but Ulgo doesn't seem to drop a white crystal anymore.

Purple - Empire Tier 2 PvP Gear

I searched every single PvP vendor as well as commendations vendors on both: Republican and Imperial sides.

You cannot get purple crystals from PvP vendor.

But you can buy them in blasters/lightsabers from following vendors:

- Agent Tomms

- Kirana Zar

- Lord Turbis

- Lord Zetha

all are Empire Fleet Columi vendors.

Only way to get purple crystal is from unassembled parts of the gear (you can't buy it through commendations) which these vendors convert into item with purple crystal.

These unassembled gear parts AFAIK can be awarded from PvP Gear Bags or Operations.

Note: It binds on pickup!

Cyan - Obtained from PvP gear

It can be obtained in exactly same way as purple crystal, only it's limited to Republic and described as Light Blue, not cyan.

So: Look for unassembled parts and go to Columi gear vendors.

Black Blue - Possibly obtained from PvP Gear

Similar situation: unassembled parts which go to Rakata gear vendors. Republic side only.

Empire has Red color with black core so this one should be added to the list.

Magenta - Unknown

No trace of it in game so far.

One rumor says that The Primal Destroyer drops schematics for it. It's lvl 50 Titan-class boss on Belsavis. Requires approximately 10 people at lvl50 to kill. But even if schematics is found - the Magenta Adegan Crystal (ingredient necessary to construction) is roughly impossible to be found.

Edited by Sky_walkerPL

I heard after my post of a commendations vendor on Voss that sells white cyrstals. Can you confirm? Im not high enough level yet to really explore Voss myself, I still have about 10 levels to go though. And I understand about the first come first serve but If you do get one and can get a second one for me i will pay for it. In all the KOTOR games i had a white saber. In SL i have a white saber. I dont like this red saber color its driving me crazy

And I understand about the first come first serve but If you do get one and can get a second one for me i will pay for it. In all the KOTOR games i had a white saber. In SL i have a white saber. I dont like this red saber color its driving me crazy

I'm afraid it's not a matter of money roguelee. Every unique color crystal I know is Bind on Pickup, so I can't sell it to you even if we'd be on the same server. :(

Dont know if this is a troll or not, but it seems to be the real deal.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=91125

Well, OR he is extremely lucky having two magenta schematics at a time, or someone is playing photoshop with us.

Edited by Sky_walkerPL

Not sure if you guys are looking for orange or not, but someone mentioned it earlier. I actually ripped an orange crystal out of (I believe it was) a saber I got either as a mission reward, or as a random drop, on Coruscant. But you shuld be able to rip them out of the many blasters you can buy w/commendations as well. Orange is a very common color for them it seems.

I really want a Silver/White White/Black, or Black/Black though... :\

It would also be pretty ****** it there was a Red/Blue or Blue/Red that was only equipable if you were neutral.

(Semi OT, but I'd kill for the ability to make each end of my saber-staff a different color. Red @ one end, Blue @ the other would look sick. As would Silver/White with Black/Black)

I heard after my post of a commendations vendor on Voss that sells white cyrstals. Can you confirm? Im not high enough level yet to really explore Voss myself, I still have about 10 levels to go though. And I understand about the first come first serve but If you do get one and can get a second one for me i will pay for it. In all the KOTOR games i had a white saber. In SL i have a white saber. I dont like this red saber color its driving me crazy

I'm about to leave Voss. I'll check the commendation vendor when I get off. I can't imagine it's on this vendor as I am sure someone would have posted this by now

orange and yellow arent rare at all...

torheads info seems to be from beta...and hardly any help to get a purple crystal by drop or vendor location wasnt working anymore. the database seem to have changed on release.

our guild isnt high enough yet to try the world bosses.

as someone mentioned their guild artificer can craft purple crystals. but he didnt say how he achieved it. i sent that person an IM and waiting for a response.

Ok, so here is the update from my personal findings and discoveries from this topic

It WAS a drop in BETA version but Ulgo doesn't seem to drop a white crystal anymore.

I searched every single PvP vendor as well as commendations vendors on both: Republican and Imperial sides.

You cannot get purple crystals from PvP vendor.

But you can buy them in blasters/lightsabers from following vendors:

- Agent Tomms

- Kirana Zar

- Lord Turbis

- Lord Zetha

all are Empire Fleet Columi vendors.

Only way to get purple crystal is from unassembled parts of the gear (you can't buy it through commendations) which these vendors convert into item with purple crystal.

These unassembled gear parts AFAIK can be awarded from PvP Gear Bags or Operations.

It can be obtained in exactly same way as purple crystal, only it's limited to Republic and described as Light Blue, not cyan.

So: Look for unassembled parts and go to Columi gear vendors.

Similar situation: unassembled parts which go to Rakata gear vendors. Republic side only.

Empire has Red color with black core so this one should be added to the list.

No trace of it in game so far.

One rumor says that The Primal Destroyer drops schematics for it. It's lvl 50 Titan-class boss on Belsavis. Requires approximately 10 people at lvl50 to kill. But even if schematics is found - the Magenta Adegan Crystal (ingredient necessary to construction) is roughly impossible to be found.

WHY is there NEVER any info on white?!?!?

actually on the "Not sure if its real or a troll site" posted above youll see someone may have found a white crystal formation on Ilum. If that is true it would mean that Bioware is sticking to the white is very rare and that you need to have a character go through to lvl 50 and every character you make after that can get the color ya want from the begining by mailing the color to them. When i reach 50 im going to check Ilum but if someone could check it if they are 50 and can confirm here it would be greatly appreciated.

Another thing we'd gladly find out is: How to get purple crystal as a republican player. (or cyan as an Sith Empire player, cause that's also unknown and crystal itself doesn't have any side limitation unlike blue or red)

We already seen one guy threatening to quite if he cannot get purple saber for his Jedi ;)

Here is another bug in artifice: there is no shield recipes for tanking assasins(shadow).

For all other tanks i found shields with there characteristics, but for assasin there is no shield absorb+shield chance+willpower+endurance+smth else.

I hope bioware read this and add some recipes.