Artifice - Where to Find a White Lightsaber Crystal (And other rares)

WraithAscendant

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think no you couldn't brake down a crystal or re one to make a new one, only based on the fact most crystals are naturaly formed and not manufactured. Outside of red crystals and lukes green they are normaly just found. Of course that don't mean bw didn't add it just putting in my 2 cents.

U can try looking through this site it has a **** ton of info.....

http://www.swtor-spy.com/named-bosses-loot/

A lot of that information is from beta. and things have since changed.

Just like you can't find a Purple Crystal by questing on Tatooine or Alderaan like TORHEAD.com, SWTOR-SPY, etc say you can.

on that note, does anyone have any information on the Purple Crystals?

when/where can you find them? are the alignment restricted? i cant find any CURRENT info on this. someone pm me...

A lot of that information is from beta. and things have since changed.

Just like you can't find a Purple Crystal by questing on Tatooine or Alderaan like TORHEAD.com, SWTOR-SPY, etc say you can.

on that note, does anyone have any information on the Purple Crystals?

when/where can you find them? are the alignment restricted? i cant find any CURRENT info on this. someone pm me...

I still find alot of purple crystals in level 40/50 pvp gear.. thats about it thus far

posted this in general forums-

Update from what I've learned so far, if you haven't heard.

Available to the Empire as a PVP weapon.

Republic apparently has access to a purple crystal drop from a raid boss, not a world boss.

No other methods of obtaining have been reported.

Also their has been 0 comment from anyone at Bioware about why purple was restricted in this manner.

Especially since their game artists couldn't keep their grubby mitts, off them when gearing NPCs.

Give Republic a NON RAID source for purple colored crystals WITH OUT STATS, I really don't care.

posted this in general forums-

Update from what I've learned so far, if you haven't heard.

Available to the Empire as a PVP weapon.

Republic apparently has access to a purple crystal drop from a raid boss, not a world boss.

No other methods of obtaining have been reported.

Also their has been 0 comment from anyone at Bioware about why purple was restricted in this manner.

Especially since their game artists couldn't keep their grubby mitts, off them when gearing NPCs.

Give Republic a NON RAID source for purple colored crystals WITH OUT STATS, I really don't care.

Completely agree. we should start a petition or something. They need to make it fair for both sides.

I'm seeing more and more people with purple but they're getting it from pvp gear, Still no word on white done alderan a bunch and only got a 14 endurance orange. Yes i agree with the other poster having all the jedi and sith npc's with purple and make it super rare, only white LS i've seen is when i was getting Ashara one of the jedi masters had it.

I had another question hopefully someone can answer. I was wondering if there was a way to craft color crystals with +power on them? I am currently level 220 artifice and haven't found that recipe yet? Color doesn't matter much but i was curious about this as i have gotten light sabers with those types of color crystals. thanks for the help

I had another question hopefully someone can answer. I was wondering if there was a way to craft color crystals with +power on them? I am currently level 220 artifice and haven't found that recipe yet? Color doesn't matter much but i was curious about this as i have gotten light sabers with those types of color crystals. thanks for the help

This guy wins cake. I want to know as well.

The Higher lvl 400 artificing Lightsabers have +power crystals in them. Don't think they can be crafted on their own tho..

TBH i'm pretty disappointed that artificing didn't include all the available colours to kit everyone out...

seemed really lame to only be able to make the 'basic' colours as alot of the other stuff is pretty 'meh'

The Higher lvl 400 artificing Lightsabers have +power crystals in them. Don't think they can be crafted on their own tho..

TBH i'm pretty disappointed that artificing didn't include all the available colours to kit everyone out...

seemed really lame to only be able to make the 'basic' colours as alot of the other stuff is pretty 'meh'

yea. for right now it seems like it only has basic components. and then at 400 you start getting lightsabres.

still... some more variety would be nice. and if i can craft RED crystals.. i think i should be able to craft purple as well... jees!