Artifice - Where to Find a White Lightsaber Crystal (And other rares)

WraithAscendant

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Groovy.

And, I'll second the "what about white crystals?" question from a couple posts up.

Also, I want to bump this thread so when I get home I can find it easily. =P

- Myk

"Gungans are like the Jersey Shore of Star Wars. They're too stupid to exist, but somehow they do, and the world is worse off for it."

i have heard that the purple colour crystal schematic can be obtained from slicing, met a slicer on dromuund kaas who says he picked up the schematic from slicing.

This is the first i have heard about the schematic for it, though he didnt have one on him to link and he was asking for half the money up front if he found one (apparent highest bidder was 4.7mil). Sounds shifty to me.

i have heard that the purple colour crystal schematic can be obtained from slicing, met a slicer on dromuund kaas who says he picked up the schematic from slicing.

This is the first i have heard about the schematic for it, though he didnt have one on him to link and he was asking for half the money up front if he found one (apparent highest bidder was 4.7mil). Sounds shifty to me.

Amazing people even half believe crap like this. I have some wonderful snake oil I can sell to you while you're in the buying mood.

It's been said that the World Boss in Alderaan drops weapons with the white crystal in it. This boss has a 2hour respawn timer and I've killed him 14 times now, still no crystal.

I will continue, just incase it's extremely rare, but for now, this seems to be false.

It's been said that the World Boss in Alderaan drops weapons with the white crystal in it. This boss has a 2hour respawn timer and I've killed him 14 times now, still no crystal.

I will continue, just incase it's extremely rare, but for now, this seems to be false.

I can agree with this statement, if anything I am more inclined to think White willl be found in a similar fashion to Magenta

I can agree with this statement, if anything I am more inclined to think White willl be found in a similar fashion to Magenta

Indeed. Just killed him another 6 times since last, still nothing.

Pretty sure it's either from an Ops normal or HM, or some world boss out there.

Maybe it´s just me but the limitation of colors is just bad.

Hmm maybe it´s just the 7 standard colors man limitation part or something, but cooome on. I hope there is no SW Lore that limits it. In other terms More colors please.

Ohh being here and mentioning things...Artifice should simply include epic/legendary colors or effects.

It's not just you. the limitation is really bad. You either have to raid or PVP to get a different color at this point. thus forcing you into one playstyle or another.

I was wondering for the magenta crystal, does everyone need the frozen water to loot the crystal after you kill the boss? Or just one person?

You need to have the frozen water in your inventory to be able to pick up the crystal. So yes, you all need to do the steps before that if you want the crystal.

SO to verify, to get a purple-colored crystal for my lightsaber, I need to do Imperial PVP and purchase an item from the (Starts with a C, i forget) vendors in the Supplies section of Vaiken Space Port? I won't ever unlock a craftable one or get a non-pvp based one anywhere?

Darn.

Meanwhile, Nice work on tracking the Magenta down folks!

SO to verify, to get a purple-colored crystal for my lightsaber, I need to do Imperial PVP and purchase an item from the (Starts with a C, i forget) vendors in the Supplies section of Vaiken Space Port? I won't ever unlock a craftable one or get a non-pvp based one anywhere?

No, the Purple Color Crystal is in the Tier 2 Columi Weapons for Imperials. This is obtained, from Hardmode Eternity Vault off of SOA I'm guessing. This Crystal can be removed from the Lightsaber.

With the PvP ones, if I recall, it is just a set item without the mod slots in it, therefore not removable.

@WraithAscendant: Blue-Black is from Republic Rakata Gear, and do you want to add a note about Yellow-Black being a preorder bonus?

Edited by Blev