PoT5's RWZ Record Thread

Dantius_Durge

My team disbanded because I stopped playing on POT5 ages ago.

When I first hit pull I was in the fire pit, but as I strafed out it put him in my new position.

Yea so in other words you stopped playing cause you got rolled by everyone.

Why dont you and your new guild que on pot5 again?

I know casual rolled them on alts on live and on the PTS.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My team disbanded because I stopped playing on POT5 ages ago.

When I first hit pull I was in the fire pit, but as I strafed out it put him in my new position.

By the time you pulled him; the fire had been up far too long. LOL. Less DPS more Fire Pulling will give you moar fire pulling skillz.

I bet you they wouldn't. I actually know.

How about those three teams from POT5 actually queue on the next PTS, I'll watch the stream. I'd be interested to see how POT5 would do without <Casual>.

mega, i think it's hilarious how much **** you used to talk about hey im mvp, and now you're playing with them and defending them on our forums. like, seriously? -50 respect points =\

personally, i think pot5 teams are fine at the moment. some extremely competitive games from the teams queueing right now, ie horizon, hsp, hostile takeover, onslaught (yeah go ahead and talk **** mega, it is not at all the same team it was a couple months ago, and we'd probably give your is bad A team a run for your money), i am legend (haven't seen them in a while, just played a couple games against them tonight), and ubique.

regardless, people need to stop being so arrogant on our server. people i don't even know are talking so much crap about hey im mvp.

let's see any of you kids get 1400 hps and 2.2 mil heals in a drawn-out novare. i don't care what server you're on, that's damn impressive. good job.

mega, i think it's hilarious how much **** you used to talk about hey im mvp, and now you're playing with them and defending them on our forums. like, seriously? -50 respect points =\

personally, i think pot5 teams are fine at the moment. some extremely competitive games from the teams queueing right now, ie horizon, hsp, hostile takeover, onslaught (yeah go ahead and talk **** mega, it is not at all the same team it was a couple months ago, and we'd probably give your is bad A team a run for your money), i am legend (haven't seen them in a while, just played a couple games against them tonight), and ubique.

regardless, people need to stop being so arrogant on our server. people i don't even know are talking so much crap about hey im mvp.

let's see any of you kids get 1400 hps and 2.2 mil heals in a drawn-out novare. i don't care what server you're on, that's damn impressive. good job.

The problem in <is bad> that plagued the guild from day 1 that someone put perfectly was that there was too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. We had great players but everyone wanted to be their own boss.

To be honest, I wasn't really fair with MVP, but watching the games that they played on PTS and actually playing the teams on Bastion you can tell from a mile away it's a lot different being in the actual game and playing it. That screenshot of that 30 minute match was a repub guild called <Synergy> vs <Hey I'm MVP>, whichhappened at 2PM in the afternoon. We got like 5 games in the early afternoon and RWZ's picked right backup at 7PM again and will probably go on until about 2-3AM.

Also, you should all try a night where everyone plays no bubble, no smash unless you all enjoy being smashed for 6k+ or bubblestunned the entire game which is no fun for anybody except the smashers. Makes games a lot more fun, win or lose, and people queue up a lot more because of it.

There is also "kickball" on the server where they get an equal amount of classes/specs up to 16, have 2 team captains and the captains pick. They play, and if the game was blatantly one sides they swap up the teams to make it more balanced.

The other day there was RWZ's going on for a straight 14 or so hours. I woke up the next morning and got in a RWZ team and was doing matches.

I'd say when RWZ's first came out and there was Meow Mix, PKers, ORW and Casual as well as a multitude of other teams was when we last had a competitive scene. RWZ's died once Rainbow Space Unicorn swelled up every player on imp side, when it disbanded RWZ's got competitive again because 4 guilds formed because of it.

Onslaught is a lot better, I wouldn't have even said anything negative about them. They handled our lulz 6 smasher group better than any other team that we fought that night.

Everyday though there is another good player on POT5 who goes inactive or quits the game.

Edited by Megatfz

There is also "kickball" on the server where they get an equal amount of classes/specs up to 16, have 2 team captains and the captains pick. They play, and if the game was blatantly one sides they swap up the teams to make it more balanced.

The other day there was RWZ's going on for a straight 14 or so hours. I woke up the next morning and got in a RWZ team and was doing matches.

That actually sounds like fun, and in a sense, ensures a ladder based system by default. We won't have that here, cause the few teams who do want to queue, are literally super guilds of about 4 teams, thus crushing anything else in their path. Can't say I blame peeps for wanting to put up the best squad, but with the smaller talent pool, the RWZ scene is watered down. Hoping EA gets the ladder system into the Ranked scene ASAP, as to ensure more team participation. But props to those guys making the Rankeds pop like popcorn on Bastion. :rak_03:

Edited by Pistols

That actually sounds like fun, and in a sense, ensures a ladder based system by default. We won't have that here, cause the few teams who do want to queue, are literally super guilds of about 4 teams, thus crushing anything else in their path. Can't say I blame peeps for wanting to put up the best squad, but with the smaller talent pool, the RWZ scene is watered down. Hoping EA gets the ladder system into the Ranked scene ASAP, as to ensure more team participation. But props to those guys making the Rankeds pop like popcorn on Bastion. :rak_03:

The problem is people care about RATING way too much. Take away peoples care about that useless magical number, remove the most broken/infuriating crap in the game (Smash/Bubblestun) and people queue just to queue and have fun.

I probably never would have quit my Marauder if our server had a friendly "No bubblestun" agreement.

Edited by Megatfz

How did Bastion respond to your PT guide mega? Have you been giving out mad gearing advice, and basically teaching the server how to get down and boogie?

You are the most delusional player I've ever met in any game. Please please please do us the favor of being one of those players that re-rolls on another server and then stays away from his old one :) I know we'd all appreciate it :)

Since you're now from a diff server, posting about the level/skill of us PoT5 gamers in our server forum, I have decided to post in the second thread of my career in this game, better hurry and reply, as the first one I posted in got shut down by the devs:

First, I want to thank a member of your current guild, scopeseven, for his ss of that Novar Coast. This will help illustrate my point because that game demonstrates your shortcomings not only in SWTOR, but in gaming. In that wz, your team out-dps'd Synergy by 824,678, you out-healed them by 713,084, and out-protected them 120,385. They died 75 times compared to your team's 22 deaths. Kudos. Typically that type of match is over in a matter of a few minutes. That team who was getting melted somehow drew it out to a 30 minute long wz??

I am sure you high-five'd each other and felt so good about the victory your healer felt he needed to humbly post it on our server's forum. LOL. I know many of the best players on this server, and ALL of them would be LIVID if that match happened to their team. That is almost worse than a loss. ESPECIALLY if you claim you do not care about rating. A team getting destroyed somehow draws out a Novar Coast to 30 mins??

Now for the reason this happened to you and your team:

remove the most broken/infuriating crap in the game (Smash/Bubblestun) and people queue just to queue and have fun.

I probably never would have quit my Marauder if our server had a friendly "No bubblestun" agreement.

I remember a long time ago when 2 commando healers meant domination in a wz. Watchmen sentinels were called OP. Then it was VGs, who's burst is crazy. Don't forget about hybrid shadows, who can put up ridiculous numbers. How about smashers?! They throw out huge crits on crowds of ppl. Bubble stun is OP too though, don't forget about that... My point is any game requires adapting. Your team's problem in that match wasn't an OP class was dominating the map, it was simply your team doesn't understand how to stun and control a fight. They don't know how to defend and rotate.

Xpac 2.0 will come and the ppl on the forums will claim other classes are broken or OP. It will never end until they go play Titan in a few years then complain there too. How about LOS-ing a sniper? Not standing grouped up for a smasher? Taunt the VG, lift the sage healer, don't range away from the person you're guarding, friendly-pull people out of fire in huttball, coordinate an aoe stun, don't cap standing together in novar, etc. There is a lot of other aspects to the game then just "I can put up big numbers because I know my class' rotation."

That ss of Novar Coast was a textbook example of people who know the rotation of their class, which makes them good players, but you do not become top tier gamers until you begin to understand ALL the other aspects of pvp.

I'm smiling because their was always a kid at the birthday party when I was a kid who would complain: We would play perfect dark on N64 and the laptop sentry gun I would put on the wall was OP, or the remote mines. In Mario Bros that guy would complain Luigi was jumping further and that's why he couldn't pass the level playing w Mario.... The point is, you are "that guy."

I have had some heated exchanges w a few players on this game/server. I even took to a thread a little while ago and had to call out a few people, but honestly, I have more respect for those PoT5 gamers who haven't cut and run when the pvp hasn't stacked in their favor than you. I used to respect you too, until I read this garbage where you and your new bff come over here ask for respect by posting a screenshot. I've never even checked their/your forum because I don't care. I think that speaks for itself..

You're a good player, but not an elite gamer. Don't post on our threads anymore. You should crawl back into the safe nest you've found on The Bastion of players who do not know the difference...

Since you're now from a diff server, posting about the level/skill of us PoT5 gamers in our server forum, I have decided to post in the second thread of my career in this game, better hurry and reply, as the first one I posted in got shut down by the devs:

... additional excellent content removed for brevity ...

You're a good player, but not an elite gamer. Don't post on our threads anymore. You should crawl back into the safe nest you've found on The Bastion of players who do not know the difference...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/standing-ovation.gif

First, I want to thank a member of your current guild, scopeseven, for his ss of that Novar Coast. This will help illustrate my point because that game demonstrates your shortcomings not only in SWTOR, but in gaming. In that wz, your team out-dps'd Synergy by 824,678, you out-healed them by 713,084, and out-protected them 120,385. They died 75 times compared to your team's 22 deaths. Kudos. Typically that type of match is over in a matter of a few minutes. That team who was getting melted somehow drew it out to a 30 minute long wz??

I am sure you high-five'd each other and felt so good about the victory your healer felt he needed to humbly post it on our server's forum. LOL. I know many of the best players on this server, and ALL of them would be LIVID if that match happened to their team. That is almost worse than a loss. ESPECIALLY if you claim you do not care about rating. A team getting destroyed somehow draws out a Novar Coast to 30 mins??

I remember a long time ago when 2 commando healers meant domination in a wz. Watchmen sentinels were called OP. Then it was VGs, who's burst is crazy. Don't forget about hybrid shadows, who can put up ridiculous numbers. How about smashers?! They throw out huge crits on crowds of ppl. Bubble stun is OP too though, don't forget about that... My point is any game requires adapting. Your team's problem in that match wasn't an OP class was dominating the map, it was simply your team doesn't understand how to stun and control a fight. They don't know how to defend and rotate.

Xpac 2.0 will come and the ppl on the forums will claim other classes are broken or OP. It will never end until they go play Titan in a few years then complain there too. How about LOS-ing a sniper? Not standing grouped up for a smasher? Taunt the VG, lift the sage healer, don't range away from the person you're guarding, friendly-pull people out of fire in huttball, coordinate an aoe stun, don't cap standing together in novar, etc. There is a lot of other aspects to the game then just "I can put up big numbers because I know my class' rotation."

That ss of Novar Coast was a textbook example of people who know the rotation of their class, which makes them good players, but you do not become top tier gamers until you begin to understand ALL the other aspects of pvp.

I'm smiling because their was always a kid at the birthday party when I was a kid who would complain: We would play perfect dark on N64 and the laptop sentry gun I would put on the wall was OP, or the remote mines. In Mario Bros that guy would complain Luigi was jumping further and that's why he couldn't pass the level playing w Mario.... The point is, you are "that guy."

I have had some heated exchanges w a few players on this game/server. I even took to a thread a little while ago and had to call out a few people, but honestly, I have more respect for those PoT5 gamers who haven't cut and run when the pvp hasn't stacked in their favor than you. I used to respect you too, until I read this garbage where you and your new bff come over here ask for respect by posting a screenshot. I've never even checked their/your forum because I don't care. I think that speaks for itself..

10/10 would read again.

This guy gets it. That means there are 3 other people in this ENTIRE game that I know; knows how to play the game. Whether or not he walks the talk I do not know.... but him knowing the talk is more than what most people are aware of.

This guy gets it. That means there are 3 other people in this ENTIRE game that I know; knows how to play the game. Whether or not he walks the talk I do not know.... but him knowing the talk is more than what most people are aware of.

Hopefully you aren't delusional enough to count yourself among those 3 people :rolleyes:

To be honest bubble stuns are annoying but they aren't unmanagable as a marauder. I've been back for 1 month and can manage them fairly well. I'm not saying I never get hit by one but its not hard to avoid a good chunk of them. Adaptation as hotshot said is crucial in a game. People that reroll because they can't hack it, especially in this joke of a game, is kinda sad. Same people who quit wow because they weren't good enough to get t2 PvP weapons. Guess what they made t2 weapons require no rating to get now. You all should do us a favor and go back. Edited by Oshbac

You don't get to see good posts nowadays on the forums! But this is one of them. Kudos!

Go back to using scripts to click off bubbles, of course you'd disagree.

We could all rehash your embarrassment that the ENTIRE world got to see where you (lol) challenged the devs to a 10,000 dollar 8v8 in a private account. I'm pretty sure the facebook group saved the entire post and all your replies and they are working on making a monument to your stupidity.

I simply just said you should all try a night where there is no smash/bubble and you've already written an essay defending the use of bubblestun AGAIN just like you did in the last embarrassment of a post just because Joey made a video saying "Next level strats learned from HSP". In one of the replies you pretty much kiss mine and Turricans ***, thank you, we all had a great laugh about that. "I don't know what you're talking about I like Hot'shot he thinks me and Turrican are really good", now you're bashing me because I disagree about bubblestun being used in RWZ's.

What are you going to do in 2.0? You say adapt, but I'm actually starting to believe everyone when they say HSP can't hack it without bubblestunning scripts.

YOLO

Edited by Megatfz

If those MVP guys knew the amount of **** talking Mega and Neverdie did about them in the <is bad> mumble they'd probably gkick him on the spot lol. But seriously there's like 7 teams that q right now which is about what it's been at since the fall or better. HSP, Horizon, S Key, Ubique, Onslaught, Legend, a couple others and the occasional pug so the rwz scene isn't dead and is likely to pick up after 2.0. And all that SS proves is that MVP either wanted to farm the other team instead of cap or they don't know how to cc properly.