• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Cool story bro, queue for rateds here.

Id bet you lose to 3 different teams on pot5.

I bet you they wouldn't. I actually know.

How about those three teams from POT5 actually queue on the next PTS, I'll watch the stream. I'd be interested to see how POT5 would do without <Casual>.

Edited by Megatfz

I bet you they wouldn't. I actually know.

How about those three teams from POT5 actually queue on the next PTS, I'll watch the stream. I'd be interested to see how POT5 would do without <Casual>.

#1 *** kisser over here. Guess you rerolled cause your ranked team disbanded since it was fail.

How many<hey im mvp> guys did you have to blow to get in?

BTW, Justbaddies stream was hilarious last night. That huttball where u pulled the shadow so that they could get the win was priceless.

If anyone wants to watch one of the funniest fails in rwz history click on this link

http://www.twitch.tv/justbodies/b/385529570

Its at the 1:28:20 mark.

I suggest people check it out to hear this. You can hear the utter despair of Megapt's voice when he fails hard.

Have fun bringing down other teams on the Bastion.

No one will miss you.

#1 *** kisser over here. Guess you rerolled cause your ranked team disbanded since it was fail.

How many<hey im mvp> guys did you have to blow to get in?

BTW, Justbaddies stream was hilarious last night. That huttball where u pulled the shadow so that they could get the win was priceless.

If anyone wants to watch one of the funniest fails in rwz history click on this link

http://www.twitch.tv/justbodies/b/385529570

Its at the 1:28:20 mark.

I suggest people check it out to hear this. You can hear the utter despair of Megapt's voice when he fails hard.

Have fun bringing down other teams on the Bastion.

No one will miss you.

My team disbanded because I stopped playing on POT5 ages ago.

When I first hit pull I was in the fire pit, but as I strafed out it put him in my new position.

Edited by Megatfz