Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

I could also say what you quoted to you, what do you have that shows that premades are a problem? What evidence do you have that warrants a change in the current system.

I thought it was pretty obvious. A legion of threads complaining about it that just won't die. Isn't that evidence enough that many people consider it a problem?

And i know your just trolling now with Heidegger's philosophy, last time i checked that's not current.

OH SNAP :(

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said before, premadeing in pug queues is a crutch for bads.

I point you to..

I would really like to know premades can ever win if they are always comprised of " bad players." I mean loading four out of eight of your team with bad players seems like it would always lead to losing.

This is why I dislike the premade QQ threads, they are almost always built on bad logic, and fallacies.

I thought it was pretty obvious. A legion of threads complaining about it that just won't die. Isn't that evidence enough that many people consider it a problem?

OH SNAP :(

A legion of threads? 2 threads in the first 5 pages is a legion of threads for you?

Edited by Darkshadz

I came across one premade out of all those matches, and it was a win....sooooo ya. The whining is just you being a terrible player that needs to suck it up and get better or make some damn friends and run a group yourself. Seriously though, the premade "issue" is in your head.

I've posted numerous times in this very thread that the premade issue is overblown and not nearly as bad as some make it out to be. Way to read, genius.

A legion of threads? 2 threads in the first 5 pages is a legion of threads for you?

This **** has been going on for years, and people keep opening more threads about it on top of periodically reviving what is possibly the single longest thread in this subforum.

Googling "premade" site:http://www.swtor.com returns 17,000+ results.

But I'm clearly imagining things!

Lol internet. :rolleyes:

This **** has been going on for years, and people keep opening more threads about it on top of periodically reviving what is possibly the single longest thread in this subforum.

I google swtor hacks and I get 118k results. Does that mean that SWTOR is a nest of hackers?

Lol internet :rolleyes:

Edited by Darkshadz

I've posted numerous times in this very thread that the premade issue is overblown and not nearly as bad as some make it out to be. Way to read, genius.

And yet here you are complaining about them.

I searched swtor pvp baddies and got 3,590,000 results! :rolleyes:

Using the amount of threads/complaints doesn't really show anything. The same handful of 20-100 people can make a non issue look like something it isn't.

Out of those 17,000+ hits on SWTOR, how many dev's have responded? I'll save you the trouble, it's zero. That should tell you all you need to know about their position on groups of friends queuing up together for pvp in a "multiplayer" online game in the same queue as those of us who still solo queue.

And before any of you complainers start, no I haven't been in a guild since mine disbanded during the first forced server merges and I've been flying solo ever since. You may not want to hear this but sometimes the truth hurts; all these mmo type games are aimed towards people who enjoy grouping up together. BW is NICE enough to make this a solo friendly game and allow us to simply hit a button and they will make a group for me. That saves me the trouble of spamming gen chat in hopes to get a group together so I can pvp. So no, separating solo and group queue's (for regular WZ's) isn't going to happen either. Nor should it.

I googled "bads" site:http://www.swtor.com and it came up with over 30,000 results, so according to your logic, bads are clearly a much bigger problem thatn premades and they just need to L2P.

if you didn't catch my sarcasm that googling a word on a site means anything, i'm telling you now

Using the amount of threads/complaints doesn't really show anything. The same handful of 20-100 people can make a non issue look like something it isn't.

Out of those 17,000+ hits on SWTOR, how many dev's have responded? I'll save you the trouble, it's zero. That should tell you all you need to know about their position on groups of friends queuing up together for pvp in a "multiplayer" online game in the same queue as those of us who still solo queue.

And before any of you complainers start, no I haven't been in a guild since mine disbanded during the first forced server merges and I've been flying solo ever since. You may not want to hear this but sometimes the truth hurts; all these mmo type games are aimed towards people who enjoy grouping up together. BW is NICE enough to make this a solo friendly game and allow us to simply hit a button and they will make a group for me. That saves me the trouble of spamming gen chat in hopes to get a group together so I can pvp. So no, separating solo and group queue's (for regular WZ's) isn't going to happen either. Nor should it.

This argument is far too level headed. It must be dismissed as incorrect due to a lack of crazy theories and unsupported facts.

My solo queue screenshots prove otherwise. You also still haven't answered my question from earlier.

I've answered it several times, not my problem you can't read. The cliff notes on everything I've posted in this thread:

A) Premades to me are stacked teams that should be in ranked queues, but are instead farming in the pug queues (Sirullrich or whatever's guild is a prime example of what i'm talking about here).

B) The people in Category A are bads

C) Category A doesn't happen as often as some make them out to be

D) Don't care about people grouping together in queues, but Category A players need to be in ranked, where they belong, not in pug queues. If they refuse to stop being bads, then BW needs to force them out of the reg queues.

Now, if you're a bad as I have defined above, then grow a pair, or continue to cry in this thread, whichever you prefer.

Edited by Vember

I've answered it several times, not my problem you can't read. The cliff notes on everything I've posted in this thread:

A) Premades to me are stacked teams that should be in ranked queues, farming in the pug queues.

D) Don't care about people grouping together in queues, but Category A players need to be in ranked, where they belong, not in pug queues. If they refuse to stop being bads, then BW needs to force them out of the reg queues.

Now, if you're a bad as I have defined above, then grow a pair, or continue to cry in this thread, whichever you prefer.

You should probably find a different word since premade sort of has a meaning already. You also can't expect a team looking to go to ranked to immediately jump into ranked without any practice or expect them to not want to try something different outside of a ranked environment. There are always reasons why people queue where they queue, but your argument is not in line with the majority of those complaining against premades in this thread. TBH, I'm not sure why you are still arguing with people who agree that competitive premades should focus on ranked rather than regs.

A) Premades to me are stacked teams that should be in ranked queues, but are instead farming in the pug queues (Sirullrich or whatever's guild is a prime example of what i'm talking about here).

like jade said, premade already has a meaning, it encompasses all groups that are formed before the warzone starts, not just perfect comp, voice comm using premades. I agree with you that unless they need practice to compete with the guilds already in queue, perfect comp voice comm using premades should be in ranked, but you are not using the right word by just saying premade.

You should probably find a different word since premade sort of has a meaning already.

Fair enough.

You also can't expect a team looking to go to ranked to immediately jump into ranked without any practice or expect them to not want to try something different outside of a ranked environment

:rak_02:

TBH, I'm not sure why you are still arguing with people who agree that competitive premades should focus on ranked rather than regs.

I'm not....

Edited by Vember

Ok, first simple tenant: Don't drive away the majority by catering to the minority. Two things will drive people away from pvp quicker than anything else: imbalanced classes, and premades in pug queues, the two biggest hot topics on every pvp forum of every mmo that's ever had instanced pvp.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter. Where do I sign up?

Also, if you have a recommendation for the Steelers - Ravens game tonight I am all ears. I have a feeling B-more will come together despite all of this Ray Rice nonsense and cover the 2.5 at home. Thoughts?

Edited by Jimmajamma

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.