Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

Guys, I am the only one posting about the issue. Lets get on topic so we can actually discuss the issue please.

What issue? All I hear is crying from people who want to win without competing, succeed without putting in the work, and getting better without learning. I see no issue here. Only foolishness.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What BW need to do and it will be very-very simple:

1. Add check-button in the WZ queue window. "Play vs soloers only" - this button will works only if player queued as solo. If checked, solo player will never met with (ally or enemy) players, queued as group

or

2. Just separate group players and solo-players. If you queued as solo, so your allies and enemies will be solo too. If you queued as group, so your allies and enemies will be from group queue too

I don't care about raised queue time for group players: if you wanna WZ happens more often, so queue as solo, period. If you wanna solid allies and enemies, so queue as group and wait, until it happens

Edited by SilverWF

No my reasoning states that a premade is more likely to win.

I didn't answer this before because it was not only off topic. but it was rhetorical. Meaning that it was self evident and needn't an answer. I didn't think you so simple minded that you needed me to state that the difference between people that interrupt or disarm and people that don't is both knowledge and skill. Knowledge for what to do and skill in executing it.

Now that being said, I have already posted how skill and organization or separate entities and seeing as I took the time to go back and answer your rhetoric, you can take the time to go back and educate yourself.

Furthermore in your next post you compare pugs to choosing from world class players for a football team. This example gave me a chuckle to think you have such high regard for pug players. PUGs may have higher calibre players in them (more often, and unfortunately, premades have the more skilled players) The thing is even an unskilled team can win over a skilled team if the unskilled team is organized and this is what I have been saying all along about premades. As a rule premades have more organization than pugs.

Now I have answered your silly questions and tried to stay on topic. will you now (if you are able) please do likewise in your future posts?

Merry Christmas.

Unskilled team is rarely more organized than skilled team. Because having skill in PvP also means you know how to teamplay, its kinda part of skill thingy. One thing fits for every game, non-skilled players usualy don't know how to teamplay because they are not used to it - they don't have enough pvp experience. In every game a skilled team you can recognize right away, they do what they are supposed to do without being told. Theirs chat is filled only with relevant information and usualy they don't need to type much because experience gives them the advantage of knowledge of the map, teamplay and how to behave in certain situations.

On the other hand unskilled team has a lot of chat or none. Depends if there is some frustrated guy who knows how to play and tries to give advices or if he just leaves because he thinks its pointless to try to teach them something.

Its just this discussion might be more relevant if there would be prove that premades win way more than pug teams. Which I don't think you could find such a prove, but I'm just a human so I might be horribly wrong :D. But there is one statistic from games which is known to me. People who are negative and call others noobs etc. they tend to lose more games because theirs team just doesn't focus after them whining, also they don't focus as much. So maybe you should stop seeing premades as an enemy who can't be defeated, stop whining and think of a way how to get better and defeat them - thats what PvP player does.

Your logic with this is the same logic we apply on our planet, we change it to suit our needs which just harms the enviroment, same as if you change the game to meet some needs of unskilled players who just feel that there needs to be something done to make others as bad as they are so they can win more, instead of them adapting to the situation. That just makes skilled players leave.

Also in your signature you talk about fair game for majority. How is it fair to exclude some people only because they have friends, they like to play with and they have more skill than you do? Also who the hell is that majority? I'd love all people in PvP to grow and learn and I don't mind to try to help them with that. But I don't want to see PvP skilled players in one warzone and unskilled people in another warzone. What you are going to learn from players who don't know how to play? Usualy nothing. If you want to win so much just do what some unskilled people who have the same need (and don't want to learn) to win do, go in open world and kill lowbies. :D

1. Add check-button in the WZ queue window. "Play vs soloers only" - this button will works only if player queued as solo. If checked, solo player will never met with (ally or enemy) players, queued as group

or

2. Just separate group players and solo-players. If you queued as solo, so your allies and enemies will be solo too. If you queued as group, so your allies and enemies will be from group queue too

I don't care about raised queue time for group players: if you wanna WZ happens more often, so queue as solo, period. If you wanna solid allies and enemies, so queue as group and wait, until it happens

Well this is definately one possible solution. Though I think it may get some backlash from those players on small population servers.

I do wish they would do cross servers but from what other posters have said in the forums, BW won't ever do this.

:(

Been there done it. And yup stomped my share of pugs. It hurts the game and I (as I have posted before) now refuse to join unless they queue for ranked. Call me a reformed pugstomper :)

Only an idiot or a psychic would make wild claims about who someone is or what they have done without knowing said person.... What number am I thinking of?

Merry Christmas.

Nope you've never done it because if you had, you would know there really is no issue and you would know that

there actually is a matching system in normal wz if you join as a group you have a very high chance of facing another group and the the majority of complaints about premade lack any real knowledge of them always contain the most exaggerated example of a premade in a normal wz.

If you actually played the game instead thinking about how that premade beat me

You might have some fun.

Edited by Ren_simp

Unskilled team is rarely more organized than skilled team. Because having skill in PvP also means you know how to teamplay, its kinda part of skill thingy. One thing fits for every game, non-skilled players usualy don't know how to teamplay because they are not used to it - they don't have enough pvp experience. In every game a skilled team you can recognize right away, they do what they are supposed to do without being told. Theirs chat is filled only with relevant information and usualy they don't need to type much because experience gives them the advantage of knowledge of the map, teamplay and how to behave in certain situations.

On the other hand unskilled team has a lot of chat or none. Depends if there is some frustrated guy who knows how to play and tries to give advices or if he just leaves because he thinks its pointless to try to teach them something.

Its just this discussion might be more relevant if there would be prove that premades win way more than pug teams. Which I don't think you could find such a prove, but I'm just a human so I might be horribly wrong :D. But there is one statistic from games which is known to me. People who are negative and call others noobs etc. they tend to lose more games because theirs team just doesn't focus after them whining, also they don't focus as much. So maybe you should stop seeing premades as an enemy who can't be defeated, stop whining and think of a way how to get better and defeat them - thats what PvP player does.

Your logic with this is the same logic we apply on our planet, we change it to suit our needs which just harms the enviroment, same as if you change the game to meet some needs of unskilled players who just feel that there needs to be something done to make others as bad as they are so they can win more, instead of them adapting to the situation. That just makes skilled players leave.

Also in your signature you talk about fair game for majority. How is it fair to exclude some people only because they have friends, they like to play with and they have more skill than you do? Also who the hell is that majority? I'd love all people in PvP to grow and learn and I don't mind to try to help them with that. But I don't want to see PvP skilled players in one warzone and unskilled people in another warzone. What you are going to learn from players who don't know how to play? Usualy nothing. If you want to win so much just do what some unskilled people who have the same need (and don't want to learn) to win do, go in open world and kill lowbies. :D

Azz your post is a little off...

First of all statistics are recorded pieces of information that are most often facts. How is your assumption about the psychology of a group a statistic? If it was you could reference it, no?

Second... READ MORE... it is apparent from your grammar and spelling that your strengths do not lay with the written word. Try reading past posts I have made as well as they address the rest of your claims.

Finally, I am sorry to have been so hard on you, but I applaud your persistence. My advice for you is to think your ideas through and ask yourself two questions before posting. 1) Has my question been answered sufficiently in previous posts? 2) Am I offering anything of value to the post, while sticking to the topic at hand?

Nope you've never done it because if you had, you would know there really is no issue and you would know that

there actually is a matching system in normal wz if you join as a group you have a very high chance of facing another group and the the majority of complaints about premade lack any real knowledge of them always contain the most exaggerated example of a premade in a normal wz.

If you actually played the game instead thinking about how that premade beat me

You might have some fun.

Juuussst as I thought .....not a psychic.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Azz your post is a little off...

First of all statistics are recorded pieces of information that are most often facts. How is your assumption about the psychology of a group a statistic? If it was you could reference it, no?

Second... READ MORE... it is apparent from your grammar and spelling that your strengths do not lay with the written word. Try reading past posts I have made as well as they address the rest of your claims.

Finally, I am sorry to have been so hard on you, but I applaud your persistence. My advice for you is to think your ideas through and ask yourself two questions before posting. 1) Has my question been answered sufficiently in previous posts? 2) Am I offering anything of value to the post, while sticking to the topic at hand?

Wow I've called you this before and so have others but to answer that post in this manner has confirmed

Troll.

Erm.. Why all the QQ? If you don't want to fight premades, go solo ranked. At least you can be sure there won't be any premades! WHO WOULD HAVE BELIEVED THAT! :eek: (queue sync doesn't count, and also it is not a sure way to be "premade" in yolo queue)

If you insist that premades should be fine in Group Ranked, even if they are casuals, then I insist that lone wolfs can deal with it and play solo ranked, casual or not.

Who cares anyway?

Erm.. Why all the QQ? If you don't want to fight premades, go solo ranked. At least you can be sure there won't be any premades! WHO WOULD HAVE BELIEVED THAT! :eek: (queue sync doesn't count, and also it is not a sure way to be "premade" in yolo queue)

If you insist that premades should be fine in Group Ranked, even if they are casuals, then I insist that lone wolfs can deal with it and play solo ranked, casual or not.

Who cares anyway?

Premades have thier own WZ already - its called Ranked. Go there and face other premades, leave PUGs regular WZ alone plz.

Premades have thier own WZ already - its called Ranked. Go there and face other premades, leave PUGs regular WZ alone plz.

when did biowareever say that there pug wz's? ever? never!

they allow groups of 4 to que because its a mmo if u dontl ike it leave mmo's arnt for you its working as intended and that's why you havnt gotten a response from the devs because your demands are stupid

they allow groups of 4 to que because its a mmo if u dontl ike it leave mmo's arnt for you its working as intended and that's why you havnt gotten a response from the devs because your demands are stupid

Agisnt u fail to arguemnt with good basis. Your yelling is in panic of losing your privilage to smash and stomp players with less gear than u. Your way is killing the whole game. Instead we can share and enjoy the game on equal basis?

I suspect UncelSam and Marrius can even be one guy just trolling here. They say the same stuff over and over, don't discuss anything and don't even make a valid argument.

Agisnt u fail to arguemnt with good basis. Your yelling is in panic of losing your privilage to smash and stomp players with less gear than u. Your way is killing the whole game. Instead we can share and enjoy the game on equal basis?

good players, know what to do in a wz no matter whether are in premade or just pug. They can coordinate well and know their role. If you get like 4 really good pvpers with tons of experience in a wzs even if they are not premaded and use no VoIP, they will most likely stop the opposition. With a sense of what is going on, knowing your class, knowing the other classes, anticipating likely behavior of the opposition you dont need communication at all. That is what distinquishes a good pvper from an average or bad one.

And bad players pug or premade are more likely to lose than good players!

Btw how do you know you where versus a proper premade? Do you guys from the same guild and assume they are on VoIP or something. And how do you know that the matches you have won weren't won because you had a premade on your side? What exactly defines a premade, in your sense?

This thread already had to get restarted from so many posts. You are wrong in this instance as well. Kudos.

Hmm they had to close this post at 555 pages. (edit : wait what, same gender relationships:confused:)

Conclusion; Instead of expanding/improving the PVP gameplay Bioware decided to expand the PVP forum.

Edited by Jorojus

And in another thread on the same topic you say that you are fully geared. So why aren't you running solo ranked, no premades, exactly what you want. I guess you just like stomping fresh 55's. Guess you don't mind stomping less geared people as long as there's no one to stomp you based on your own argument.

Seriously, stop suggesting groups move to ranked. Your solo toggle is already in place if you care to use it. We have:

Ranked 4s: groups only

Ranked solo: solo only

Regular queue: Mixed queue

If you don't want a mixed queue, queue in one of the other 2 options, it's SO easy. Don't complain that groups have 2 queues, they have 1 queue and another queue that ANYONE can join.

Now if you want to complain that you can't do 8v8 in either ranked queue, talk to Bioware who removed the option from the game. As it is, reg warzones are purely RNG based and the faster you understand that going in, the sooner you can get over your assumption that you won't face groups, more skille players, players with more gear, and classes that are better than yours.

@Uncelsam: I've never needed a group to use my better skill, gear, and game knowledge to destroy solo queuers in reg warzones. Assuming that all groups have these things and no solo queuers do is naive.

or

just to remember my suggestion

Read my above post. Reg warzones are toggle on, ranked is toggle off whether you're grouped or solo. What you want is already in place.

No your suggestion is to mix grouped and solo players in regualr Q. Thats what the whole problem is about, the grouped player are called "preamdes" if you didnt know that by now.

We all want to separate the grouped players from the solo players. Thats what it all about

No your suggestion is to mix grouped and solo players in regualr Q. Thats what the whole problem is about, the grouped player are called "preamdes" if you didnt know that by now.

We all want to separate the grouped players from the solo players. Thats what it all about

Yes, we are aware of the fact that you are a cry baby who can't stand to be defeated, you want to win every game, so you cry that there are those who can actualy defeat you. Which seems to be many people, because you sure cry hard. You sound like you've never defeated a premade team, because if you would, you wouldn't have a problem with them. If you really didn't it just says that you can't play PvP, therefore you don't understand it, so don't try to change it. If you did, defeat a premade team before and you still have an issue with them you are just a spoiled kid who wants to win every time, because I can't see any other reason, why you would have issue with them if you'd win against premades before. Well, life is not easy, so is not PvP, get used to it or go play singleplayer which lets you believe you are a superhero.

But hey, I'm enjoying this topic, so feel free to continue. :rak_03:

Who is "we all'? I pug and premade about 50/50, I have no problem with that aspect of SWTOR pvp because I learn my class, do what I can to improve, and play objectives in regs regardless of pug or premade.

Edited by Zandon

You wished to have a solo only queue and BW gave you one. Now you refuse to use it and want them to take away more options from players to satisfy you. When does it end? WHEN DOES IT END????? :rak_03:

PS If you'd like to PM me your mailing address I can send you some reading material, and exercises I have left over from my classes. This may improve your reading/writing, assuming the case of you not reading was inability over lack of will.

C*nt.

Edited by BuzzingFridge