Told ya ;)

Sarfux

Listen to me more guys. I'm someone good and sometimes get inside stuff. Told you 1.2 was going to include the stuff people said wasn't, it ended up doing it, said 1.3 was going to have ranked pvp in it which people weren't sure, it ended up doing it, and now 1.4 on the Thursday like I told you guys it would be. I can tell you chat bubbles are coming in the next 2 content patches either 1.5 or 1.6. That's just what I have heard. Yes, they will be toggle on/off. IF everything goes according to plan my friend says ;) see ya!

Keep an eye out ;):p

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, When will we get a hood up/down function-actual hood up/down look, not the velcro removable hood look currently in game.

Companion weapons, i understand the weapon will be put away on ship, but currently Kira runs around with her weapon activated while holstered at her hip. Don't remember seeing this in any of the movies.

can you give me a ETA on those ?

Uh... I just remembered this and don't want to make a thread about it, but I read that the "big butt" issue that robes caused on body types 1 and 2 for human males is getting fixed in tomorrow's patch, anybody know if that's true?

Can't remember where I read it, but I do remember actually reading it.

Edited by Lazirus-

Uh... I just remembered this and don't want to make a thread about it, but I read that the "big butt" issue that robes caused on body types 1 and 2 for human males is getting fixed in tomorrow's patch, anybody know if that's true?

Can't remember where I read it, but I do remember actually reading it.

Yes I saw people posting pictures of the change. It's not as prominent now.

Edited by Jaick

I just hope we'll still get to see more worlds to freely explore in the future from the Star Wars universe (apart from Makeb) and that the possibility of an expansion pack is still there.

Listen...everybody. Regardless of what you all think. They ARE working on this stuff. This is just the core of the game they have out now. They want to make worlds more explorable and sandboxy. WHICH is starting with Makeb. I...can't say about hood toggle. Haven't heard anything from him yet. They really are working on this game, especially the bugs. Don't think they aren't :(

So long for now guys! ;)

Listen...everybody. Regardless of what you all think. They ARE working on this stuff. This is just the core of the game they have out now. They want to make worlds more explorable and sandboxy. WHICH is starting with Makeb. I...can't say about hood toggle. Haven't heard anything from him yet. They really are working on this game, especially the bugs. Don't think they aren't :(

So long for now guys! ;)

I'm just concerned over the lack of promotion towards the game. EA seem to be holding it back until the F2P option is available which I'm assuming is soon.

currently Kira runs around with her weapon activated while holstered at her hip. Don't remember seeing this in any of the movies.

Turn off her weapon stance. Jaesa does the same thing and I've noticed that by turning off her stance she sheaths her saber when out of combat. Kira does the same thing on my little JK alt.

Turn off her weapon stance. Jaesa does the same thing and I've noticed that by turning off her stance she sheaths her saber when out of combat. Kira does the same thing on my little JK alt.

Thank you. I am aware of the work-around but would like it fixed. Whenever i zone or she returns from a crew skill mission its back and i have to fix again. Its annoying and really shouldn't be so hard to fix. I don't believe we should have to rely on work arounds, but again thanks.

This, you're not a dev no matter how much you wish it to be true. PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND MY CHOICE OF FONT COLOR FOR I AM IMPORTANT!!!!11!one

Umm...ok. I don't want to be a dev and Orange goes very good on this site. Plus, if I wanted to be a dev it would be yellow :p;)

Umm...ok. I don't want to be a dev and Orange goes very good on this site. Plus, if I wanted to be a dev it would be yellow :p;)

Psh, who wants to pretend to be a dev.

Any info on if SGR is still coming? Sitting in chairs? Armor dyes?

Edited by odericko

Psh, who wants to pretend to be a dev.

Any info on if SGR is still coming? Sitting in chairs? Armor dyes?

He doesn't talk about the SGR stuff so I don't know. Butt sitting in chairs isn't top of their list stuff I know that. :( I know..sucks right? Chat bubbles are though as I said earlier which he SAID if all goes right is 1.5 or 1.6. Armor dyes meaning like buying at vendors to die your pieces? Don't know about that one. Haven't asked sorry :( I can only get so much