Dallas dickenson where are you my friend?

LUCASCASADEIS

Um... wouldn't you rather he was too busy to chat on the forums?

I'd prefer he be active in READING the forums so he know what WE want, we're the customers. What good does it do us if he 'thinks' he has something great (like Ilum was originally) and it FLOPS!? There's GREAT feedback on these forums...lots of garbage sure, but it's easy to find the gems. A healthy dose of both time here and doing whatever he does is what I desire.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i thought ea execs took him down at the sacking of bioware austin.

"i've never had this much since the sacking of bioware!"

—darth riccitiello, during the flashpoint: The false developers. :p

Nice!!!! LOL :D

Edited by Urael

Lol I thought EA Execs took him down at the Sacking of BioWare Austin.

"I've never had this much fun since the Sacking of BioWare!"

—Darth Riccitiello, during the Flashpoint: The False Developers. :p

>.< too soon lol...but great!

I exist!

- Still periodically growing terrible facial hair

- Still producing the SWTORz

- Still beating up on Blaine Christine

- Still spelling my name like Emily Dickinson does

Peace (is a lie)

DD

Ah nice! I also wondered where he was since he used to be in all the vids and then he was gone :D

/bow

Good....except for the peace being a lie thing, that might mean he went to the dark side. Well they do have better fashion...

Edited by Gokkus

I exist!

Peace (is a lie)

DD

I just felt a great disturbance in the force it was if twenty TOR haters cried out at once then were silenced. :rolleyes:

I just felt a great disturbance in the force it was if twenty TOR haters cried out at once then were silenced. :rolleyes:

I likes this quote better, saw it today in someones sig, is pretty epic.

I felt a great disturbance in the force, as if a million and a half subscribers cried out, and were not heard.

;)

Edited by Apaolo

I exist!

Peace (is a lie)

DD

I was enjoying the idea you left or were fired, ah well, another time maybe.

That would be Julio Torres ...

No....It was Dallas. Here is his quote from Nov 8 2005 talking about the NGE....

"The community has responded even more positively than I hoped," Dickinson stated. "We have been very confident that the enhancements (to the combat system especially) were both more fun and the right thing to do for the game. Those who have gotten into the game and tried it out are, for the most part, really happy and excited about what this means for the future of SWG."

Yeah so why exactly would any company making a Star Wars game want him within 100 feet of their product is beyond me.

No....It was Dallas. Here is his quote from Nov 8 2005 talking about the NGE....

"The community has responded even more positively than I hoped," Dickinson stated. "We have been very confident that the enhancements (to the combat system especially) were both more fun and the right thing to do for the game. Those who have gotten into the game and tried it out are, for the most part, really happy and excited about what this means for the future of SWG."

Yeah so why exactly would any company making a Star Wars game want him within 100 feet of their product is beyond me.

Sounds like they have the same focus group telling Bioware what we want here in this game...otherwise I have no idea how MORE space on rails missions ever made it into the plan.

Because the problem was not (just) changing combat style to atleast a bit more star-wars-ish. The problem was the (insert some word I cannot type in these forums) load of bugs the nge had. The problem was taking away the speciality and alpha status of jedi, and bounty hunter. The problem was doing all this and much more without bothering to tell the community anything about it before it was almost "ready". Another problem was WoW, which was ready to provide something new to play for everyone who left SWG.

Edited by turjake

Because the problem was not (just) changing combat style to atleast a bit more star-wars-ish. The problem was the (insert some word I cannot type in these forums) load of bugs the nge had. The problem was taking away the speciality and alpha status of jedi, and bounty hunter. The problem was doing all this and much more without bothering to tell the community anything about it before it was almost "ready". Another problem was WoW, which was ready to provide something new to play for everyone who left SWG.

I don't see how that is much different then dumping this F2P garbage on us without even asking for community input.

I exist!

Peace (is a lie)

DD

wow i am realy happy hehehe i remember from the videos of swtor before december i love you man, my favorite BW person :)