Cybertech stun grenade HAS TO GO!

gofortheko

There is enough CC and stuns in the game to last several lifetimes. To allow this cheap and easy item to be used in pvp is a joke and it needs to be taken out. If I cant use my Adrenals from biochem in pvp, then no one should be able to use these items either.

PS I got two 400 cybertechs and can mass produce them if I saw fit, but I think its really stupid and it ruins gameplay for me and a lot of people I know.

Nix it already.

There's no other purpose to those grenades aside form PvP, so if you make them unusable in PvP, you might as well just remove them entirely. But seriously, it's not like you can spam them with their 180 seconds shared cool down, and all grenades except the electro-stun ones can be dispelled. Edited by anwg

who said anything about being easy/hard? it's just boring

i have the rakata reusables ones and a huge amount of materials to make exotech stims till the end of times

i still don't like it, should be pve only. if you even consider removing the nades you need to remove stims too since it would be another buff to biochem

Edited by huehuebrbr

There is enough CC and stuns in the game to last several lifetimes. To allow this cheap and easy item to be used in pvp is a joke and it needs to be taken out. If I cant use my Adrenals from biochem in pvp, then no one should be able to use these items either.

PS I got two 400 cybertechs and can mass produce them if I saw fit, but I think its really stupid and it ruins gameplay for me and a lot of people I know.

Nix it already.

it needs to say, tho personally I prefer the sludge grenade especially in voidstar hallways

How about they just remove rakata reusable items from wz's - personally I dont agree with removing anything from WZ's but it does seem the lesser of 2 evils.

The day I have to grind dailies or looks for mats just so that I can buy or make the non-reusable stims to remain competitive in PvP is the day I'm done with this game.

For some people without cc its a must to have. For example, guardians have some cc, but not near the amount of others. The grenades are a huge help to us. If Bioware takes their head out of their collective *****es and makes root part of the resolve immunity then the grenades wont even be an issue, but based on the sheer fact that an organized team can keep someone rooted indefinitely with no DR on it is completely and utterly STUPID AS HELL!

Why oh why BW is root not on the resolve immunity table? Please put it on ASAP. Kthx

For some people without cc its a must to have. For example, guardians have some cc, but not near the amount of others. The grenades are a huge help to us. If Bioware takes their head out of their collective *****es and makes root part of the resolve immunity then the grenades wont even be an issue, but based on the sheer fact that an organized team can keep someone rooted indefinitely with no DR on it is completely and utterly STUPID AS HELL!

Why oh why BW is root not on the resolve immunity table? Please put it on ASAP. Kthx

yes i agree. plus roots are just on way to short of cooldown. If you dont want them on the resolve system then they should be on as long as a cooldown as stuns.

I hate to hurt your feelings, but Roots will never be part of resolve

we know this, but they still are on way to short of a cooldown. 2 people can permanently root you. sure you might be able to attack but being a sage/sorcerer being rooted is basically death. And range can do same to melee. just keep them rooted and they are dead. Id rather be stunned atleast I know im going to eventually be immune to it.

Nix it already.

how does it ruin gameplay? its very easy to see that it adds another element on top of the gameplay, you know, mixes it up. prevents it from being a snooze fest.

I mean seriously, lets just take all warzones out. have one put with no pillars no obstacles, just one node, and the first person to cap it, wins. then we can take out all the classes except for one, make everyone roll that one class and have no gear too.

wow, that sounds like the most interesting and diverse game ever right? :rolleyes:

to be honest, it just sounds like you're butthurt from SMARTER players actually utilizing the tools available. nothing to see here, move along

Theres everyday some new thread about removing whatever from PVP. Remove pulls, leaps, adrenals, force speed and now grenades...

Do you people really want to make PVP pure DPS fight without any utility, which making it so big fun? Do you wanna remove all stuff, which can give to one team tactical advantage, if used properly?

Yes remove grenades, but then remove aoe cc from all classes, as it is unfair advantage.

Theres everyday some new thread about removing whatever from PVP. Remove pulls, leaps, adrenals, force speed and now grenades...

Do you people really want to make PVP pure DPS fight without any utility, which making it so big fun? Do you wanna remove all stuff, which can give to one team tactical advantage, if used properly?

Yes remove grenades, but then remove aoe cc from all classes, as it is unfair advantage.

While we're at it, let's remove also stealth, every ability that has over 10 m range, dots, snares, knockbacks, traps from huttball map and marauders. They all give unfair advantage!

we know this, but they still are on way to short of a cooldown. 2 people can permanently root you. sure you might be able to attack but being a sage/sorcerer being rooted is basically death. And range can do same to melee. just keep them rooted and they are dead. Id rather be stunned atleast I know im going to eventually be immune to it.

Range can do the same to melee, but roots are the death of sage/sorcerer ... Can you clarify this? Also, Bioware has stated that they believe roots to be part of the kite-kiting mechanics (they probably called it something similar, but I can't recall exactly what they called it). A root doesn't impede the player's ability to use their skills (well ... except Force Leaps).

What about you stop crying about the things you can't handle becouse you're just not good enough instead of complaining and ruinning the game?!

There is a serious problem if Bioware keeps reading and believing that these cry babys are the majority of gamers and take to consideration their whinnings.

Not even adrenal should ever been taken from the warzones. PVP is just like PVE, instead of having a CPU controled enemy, you have a human one. If you lose, you have to improve your game, workarounds won't work as in PVE, you won't be able to skip fights, so if you're not good enough, you're not good enough. Play and learn to play by experiencing defeat instead of quitting warzones, learn the joy of starting by losing the warzone and turn the tables around by effort, commitement, organization and knowledge.

Return adrenals to Warzones, give us PVP players all the same things PVE players have, and may the best one win.

Stop whinning.

What about you stop crying about the things you can't handle becouse you're just not good enough instead of complaining and ruinning the game?!

There is a serious problem if Bioware keeps reading and believing that these cry babys are the majority of gamers and take to consideration their whinnings.

Not even adrenal should ever been taken from the warzones. PVP is just like PVE, instead of having a CPU controled enemy, you have a human one. If you lose, you have to improve your game, workarounds won't work as in PVE, you won't be able to skip fights, so if you're not good enough, you're not good enough. Play and learn to play by experiencing defeat instead of quitting warzones, learn the joy of starting by losing the warzone and turn the tables around by effort, commitement, organization and knowledge.

Return adrenals to Warzones, give us PVP players all the same things PVE players have, and may the best one win.

Stop whinning.

What, haven't you heard that PvP is balanced only when you win against everyone 1v1 and win 100% of warzones? In recruit gear. Playing a tank specced scoundrel. Without mouse.

they just need to make the grenades knockdown the same as the other knockdowns. The 3 second 'laying on the ground thing' has got to go. Change it like they changed the other knock downs, to 1.5 seconds.

with all the ccs flying around, they really need to lower the cc-breaker each class gets to 1 minute. Also wouldnt hurt to limit ALL cc stun/fear durations to 4 seconds. That 6-second Aoe a few classes get is pretty stupid. And for god sakes, put sleep dart and mind trap on a cooldown or change the duration to 4 seconds...

Edited by mulzii

No. L2play, get them cleansed.

To be quite fair, if you are crying about roots/snare not affecting resolve then you srsly need to learn to play, every game ive played has never had DR's for snares/roots. Changing that in this game will only benefit Pug players, it will not benefit SPvp at all. Every root and snare in this game can be cleansed by multiple classes. The classes in this game still have some of the best mobility ive seen in any game, if you cant work you're way around Snare or Roots and need to cry to have have them controlled even more than they already are D: then you srsly need to go play GA or something like that

Edited by Scotland