Defeated by me with throw hutt ball?!

GizmoBill

Unless you're doing an amazing job of turtling at the end of a tie game, there's no reason to ever have to hold it that long, anyway. I'd guess they put it in to stop people from griefing their own teammates by running away with the ball and not giving it up or something.

There are areas that people can get to that others may have issues with getting to them/targeting them and have stood there through a whole match, or to wait out the timer on a tie(or they have a good heals and can't be killed), to win the game by being the last team to hold the ball on a tie. Having a timer on holding the ball is the fix for that. Edited by beattlebilly

Unless you're doing an amazing job of turtling at the end of a tie game, there's no reason to

ever have to hold it that long, anyway. I'd guess they put it in to stop people from griefing their own teammates by running away with the ball and not giving it up or something.

Why give it up when I can carry it as a tank with my teammates around me very slowly as we were doing the. Game was working fine really awesome, moving along just stepping on salvation pools, no hurry, then puff! That is pure crap, if you can't kill the carrier and his healers in the first place *** are you even doing playing against them?

There is a timer on holding the ball, if you keep it to long you blow up.

Yes it is great too, imagine someone with insane gear getting chainhealed in a corner only to prevent the other team to score.

Huttball is all about action, eventhough the jabbas seem to need some exercise themselves :csw_jabba:

Why give it up when I can carry it as a tank with my teammates around me very slowly as we were doing the. Game was working fine really awesome, moving along just stepping on salvation pools, no hurry, then puff! That is pure crap, if you can't kill the carrier and his healers in the first place *** are you even doing playing against them?

Well why does it take you 2 minutes+ to score then? This isnt a victory parade WZ.

All you have to do is pass it to someone and then ask him to pass it back...

OH but some troll might ask you "*** are u playing huttball for if you don't pass the ball?". Just sayin' ......

Same rule applies to everyone so deal and stop QQing.

Because me and my healer were the only ones able to withstand the pounding of dem feckin marauders :)

We were those feckin heroes able to save the tied situation, rest was crap, KAPISK?