Defeated by me with throw hutt ball?!

GizmoBill

Its 2:30 per possession of the each team. Passing it back and forth during that time will still cause you to blow up. You have 2:30 to either score or be killed before the other team gets it.

Indeed. Hell I didn't even know that. I thought it was 2 minutes even per player. Good to know.

Because me and my healer were the only ones able to withstand the pounding of dem feckin marauders :)

We were those feckin heroes able to save the tied situation, rest was crap, KAPISK?

NO KAPISK! Not knowing the rules does not make one immune to them so.... And we are all heroes inside the warzones, get over yourself.

Its 2:30 per possession of the each team. Passing it back and forth during that time will still cause you to blow up. You have 2:30 to either score or be killed before the other team gets it.

This is not true. Its 2 min for one individual player to hold the ball before blowing up, if he tosses it, the timer resets. There is NO team timer. I don't know where you got that info from, but don't spread it like its true.