Name your favorite PVP Ability and why!

Cybridwarform

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my scoundrel, either dogde + disappearing act. It's awesome doing this when you are almost dead, then poof, your gone, and the enemy didn't get their kill.

Or, defense screen followed by a PvP medpac, when I have med screen specced. I seem to get about 40% of my health back with it

New favorite move.... the sorc's knock back.

Huttball...3 people attack me, 2 go right into the fire and one falls all the way into the pit. HELL YES! One single key bind killed 2, removed one from the fight and saved my life.

Comic Factor:

Force Choke - Because without Force Choke, there would be no real use in the Star Wars universe for Jawas, and hopefully someday Ewoks. This combination has the stress relief equivalent of smoking a cigarette.

Honest Answer:

Marauder's Massacre - Watching players s*&^ the bed when you build up rage, pop beserk and spam it......to be a bit cliche, is priceless.

Comic Factor:

Force Choke - Because without Force Choke, there would be no real use in the Star Wars universe for Jawas, and hopefully someday Ewoks. This combination has the stress relief equivalent of smoking a cigarette.

Honest Answer:

Marauder's Massacre - Watching players s*&^ the bed when you build up rage, pop beserk and spam it......to be a bit cliche, is priceless.

I just got the republic equivalent, blade rush, a couple days ago. I've heard some say it isn't all that great (at least not compared to Juyo or Shii-Cho, but I disagree

lol@force choke

Pretty sure knockbacks / grips will be #1 but outside of those what do you like the most?

I am huge fan of shrapgrenade! EVERYONE BLEEEEDDDD!!! muahaha! :D

Force In Balance

4 to 5K crits make my Sage feel sexy.

Sever Force is close 2nd because I know it has to really annoy the people I use it on every 9 seconds.

Force Speed - Getting fast to objectives, keeping up with opponents who try to escape, running with the ball in huttball, and after spending some talent points it also removes all movement-impaling effects and is every 20 seconds available.

force speed is way over rated when in combat. It is so easily countered and even when u get it to work you are still in attack range or leap range.

force speed is way over rated when in combat. It is so easily countered and even when u get it to work you are still in attack range or leap range.

granted, you're a sage, but force speed is has a major impact on huttball for any counselor, and of course it's essential to CW. but yeah, its true potential in pvp requires a shadow/assassin.

I have many :D

Grapple - Ball Carrier: Going to make it! :D

Me: GET OVER HERE!

BC: ;_; *Gets killed by rail shots*

Undying Rage - The QQ regarding this skill amuses me. Every single class has at least 1 CC ability. Learn to use it properly :cool:

Wounding Shots/Cull - Got to love melting down a tank's health like butter with this skill :D

Hidden Strike - Faceroll. 'Nuff said.

Force Shroud - *Several players try to CC me only to find it all useless*

Me: *Carrying ball across fire pit* Can't touch this :cool: *Starts humming MC Hammer*

Dirty Kick - Do I really have to explain this one?

On Sorc: Force friendly pull - Love pulling ppl up on huttball and they go like "HUH? oh thank you man" or pulling friendlies JUST after a warrior has leaped to them and smile at the melee :)

On Juggernaut: Force push hands down. I thought my kb was fun on sorc but after i tried a juggernaut push, nothing just says more "you...get the hell outta here" :)

On Powertech: Hydralic Overrides nuff said (http://www.torhead.com/ability/bpLQwdz/hydraulic-overrides)

I love being AP spec because everyone thinks all PTs are Pyro and just seing that sorc/sniper/juggernaut fail their knockback/push makes me smile everytime :)

On Juggernaut: Force push hands down. I thought my kb was fun on sorc but after i tried a juggernaut push, nothing just says more "you...get the hell outta here" :)

I've been force pushed out of mid in the civil war before. Happily squated up on the balcony then all of a sudden launched over the wall like an extra point. It was pretty awesome.

Leg shot. Amazing how many times you can shut down an approaching marauder by rooting him just before he hits his force camo.

I also like the stealth mezzes on enemy ops and assasins, but that's simply because it builds my resolve, and poses no threat of capture. I mean, they don't even stand on the other side of the node. Idiots.

Edited by ekimmak
wrote wrong