Digital Deluxe get item now... Give it to CE to then.

AdamChattaway

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is clearly the new target group

I agree with your statement.

Just to add to it, CE owners deserve nothing. You got tonnes of free stuff to start with

Your times gone you are just a subscriber, like me who just pre ordered.

This games been ruined by BW listening to the entitled vocal few.

I agree with your statement.

Just to add to it, CE owners deserve nothing. You got tonnes of free stuff to start with

Your times gone you are just a subscriber, like me who just pre ordered.

This games been ruined by BW listening to the entitled vocal few.

Lets give an example here: You buy a car.

You spend more than your neighbor who buys the same car. You spent more because they advertised the vehicle as having some nice amenities that the cheaper version didn't come with. When signing the paperwork they tell you "Oh, the moon roof, remote keyless entry, GPS, and rear seat DVD systems will be installed later." They also include a few bonuses like a dust cover, a bra, a license plate holder, and some car wax.... things that don't make the vehicle drive better, but they can be nice anyway.

Flash forward a few months

You have been trying to get in contact with the dealership to get the additional amenities you PAID for installed, but they wont take your calls. You stop by, but the manager is never around, and no one else can authorize it. You talk to your neighbor about it and he tells you to "shove off" because you don't deserve the stuff you paid for because they gave you a bunch of cheap crap you never wanted.

You are saying that we don't deserve to get what we paid for?

Lets give an example here: You buy a car.

You spend more than your neighbor who buys the same car. You spent more because they advertised the vehicle as having some nice amenities that the cheaper version didn't come with. When signing the paperwork they tell you "Oh, the moon roof, remote keyless entry, GPS, and rear seat DVD systems will be installed later." They also include a few bonuses like a dust cover, a bra, a license plate holder, and some car wax.... things that don't make the vehicle drive better, but they can be nice anyway.

Flash forward a few months

You have been trying to get in contact with the dealership to get the additional amenities you PAID for installed, but they wont take your calls. You stop by, but the manager is never around, and no one else can authorize it. You talk to your neighbor about it and he tells you to "shove off" because you don't deserve the stuff you paid for because they gave you a bunch of cheap crap you never wanted.

You are saying that we don't deserve to get what we paid for?

Maybe in the future you might make more intelligent purchases. ;)

I must have missed the part where any of the stuff they are talking about was listed as a feature of the collector's edition when you purchased it. You already got what you "paid" for. All the stuff they are talking about now is gravy for anyone who purchased any of the editions.

I did not get what i payed for though did i ? wheres the regularly updated CE store ? where? nowhere? point made.

There is plenty of **** that was promised and not delivered on, on the bright side The Pay Store will have regular updates for sure! Since they are doing that maybe they will have new CE content every store update?

Did the Collectors Edition not technically come with the Digital Deluxe edition included? So we CE owners should also get the DDE stuff, right?

I am all for both getting SOMETHING, but I think the CE should get more. I still have not seen any updates in the CE vendor.

This thread makes me laugh haha...

''I paid mooaarr i deserve mooaarr.... moooar mooaar moaar. ''

''It better be good....''

Or else? you wil leave? probably not since you paid mooaar than everyone else

:rolleyes:

I feel like Oliver twist... please bioware may i have some more...

Edited by AdamChattaway

This thread makes me laugh haha...

''I paid mooaarr i deserve mooaarr.... moooar mooaar moaar. ''

''It better be good....''

Or else? you wil leave? probably not since you paid mooaar than everyone else

:rolleyes:

Keep in mind that this whole thread is because Bioware gave into the DDE screamers who wanted more.

It is entirely their ( bioware's) own fault.

When the little kid screams "I want a cigarette!" do you give them one? And then big brother wants one too, do you give them one too?

It's entirely their own fault. Don't give in when you have a system that was decently structured.

Edited by Dein_Cathair

Keep in mind that this whole thread is because Bioware gave into the DDE screamers who wanted more.

It is entirely their ( bioware's) own fault.

When the little kid screams "I want a cigarette!" do you give them one? And then big brother wants one too, do you give them one too?

It's entirely their own fault. Don't give in when you have a system that was decently structured.

I keep that in mind, and i agree with you ;)

It just made me laugh that there are so many people with the ''Give me more attitude''

Play the game enjoy yourself, Do you actually ''need'' this stuff? nah :p

Every game developer makes promises but they never deliver in the end.

Thats why i never buy de special editions., or semi special editions, it's not worth the money.

I like how people are "speculating" on what the clarification means.

I guess it was so clear we need to speculate. That's not really clarification.

It's not speculation. People were making a lot of assumptions, and the clarification was just reminding them that some of those assumptions might not be based on what actually was said.

You might be ok with it, that is fine for you. Personally when I purchased the CE BW promised that the CE vendor would have regular update with new items. This didn't happen. If this is the standard that BW wants to set for themselves, if/when an expansion for this game is released they will not be receiving the additional money from me toward another CE. I refuse to waste more money to buy what was promised to us when we purchased the first one.

Do I expect CE customers to get everything everyone else gets? No, I actually do not... only what we were promised. They failed to live up to that promise thus far.

This was gone over, and over, and over, prior to launch.

CE had the security key from day 1, and a bunch of physical items.

CE had day 1 access to the VIP vendor, and a CE vendor.

So, from the *entire* laundry list of things CE owners were promised, the *only* thing that hasn't been fully delivered upon is 'new items from time to time'.

Well, let me tell you something...

Taunta wasn't there at launch. And Taunta is there now.

So, a new item was added, after launch, that others can't buy.

BW delivered exactly what was claimed.

Now, please give it a rest.

This was gone over, and over, and over, prior to launch.

CE had the security key from day 1, and a bunch of physical items.

CE had day 1 access to the VIP vendor, and a CE vendor.

So, from the *entire* laundry list of things CE owners were promised, the *only* thing that hasn't been fully delivered upon is 'new items from time to time'.

Well, let me tell you something...

Taunta wasn't there at launch. And Taunta is there now.

So, a new item was added, after launch, that others can't buy.

BW delivered exactly what was claimed.

Now, please give it a rest.

In a male sith warrior accent* Are you a moron ? they said items often... 1 item in 7 months is not ItemS added often is it you pleb.

Just wanted to clarify that the exact phrasing I used was "we are currently working on something for Digital Deluxe players".

I think it's great that you're willing to support the DDE folks, but please don't undermine the value of the CE yet again.

You know for a long time I felt for CE people with them spending so much to get so little. But they just belittle anyone who also didnt get it to the point where I think most of you are just *****s who think they are entitled to everything.

DDE = CE. We just didnt want the $100 statue. :rolleyes:

But they just belittle anyone who also didnt get it to the point where I think most of you are just *****s who think they are entitled to everything

This isn't new, it started during beta.. people putting little keys in their sigs, lording over the rest of us plebs.

I'm sure most of it was in jest though. ;)

Edited by _Corew