EA shareholders meeting: over/under 300k subs?

DarksideWK

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioware is in a information burrying tailspin

Indeed...pity they would just get on with it and start 1.4 talk....

Bioware are doing nothing to stem negativity and doing nothing to assist the Dalborra login issue.

I suspect with approx 10 servers left and some of them never showing Full...that actuall paying subscriber numbers are about 350k.

If happens that that info is accurate, then this game is in a stale state which is very very very bad :(

But that's the thing. The video is nothing but a couple of guys talking about sub numbers without a real source other than "an anonymous insider." Its baseless speculation, nothing more. I'll reiterate a previous post, there's no way in hell EA would pay for a cinematic trailer for content they plan to scrap a week later. They have constant sub numbers, devs / publishers don't just scrap things on a weeks notice, especially just after making / releasing an expensive cinematic trailer, it just doesn't work like that.

Edited by The-Vortex

Indeed...pity they would just get on with it and start 1.4 talk....

Bioware are doing nothing to stem negativity and doing nothing to assist the Dalborra login issue.

I suspect with approx 10 servers left and some of them never showing Full...that actuall paying subscriber numbers are about 350k.

Closer to 22 healthy servers. Not saying that means the game is doing well but still, important not to just throw out inaccurate info.

EA has to report the sub numbers on 31 July. You can stream that call somewhere online but I don't know where. Still, I do know it's a publicly traded company so this investment call is a matter of public record and anyone can listen in. I'm gonna say they will probably have around 500k reported subs for the 2nd quarter. Some people think the sub numbers would have to be "abysmal" for so many people to be let go on top of the planned cuts but I think they're safely at the 500k mark. If I had to guess, I'd say they're closer to 600-750k. That's what I'm hoping for anyway!

And why was that exactly? Do you remember? It was because most servers couldn't get enough people together for a freaking Ops.

To be fair most server pop sucked 1 week after release.

Thana vesh was max 80 on fleet 1month after release.

Now you can have 500 ppl on fleet and way more people doing ops too. Denova had 4 instance when i did it 2 days ago.