Cel Cawdro's Ultimate "Community Desire for Species" Poll

CelCawdro

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(being reasonable of course...we aren't getting Jawa Jedi so I am not going to vote for that :p)

While I would never discourage a vote, I don't think that quite a few people understand the gravity of what they're asking for, a lot of the time.

Voss are problematic as a Cartel Market unlock. They would have been great if you unlocked them for reaching Legacy level X and completing the Voss planetary story with at least one character - unlocking them at level 1 without that context and experience with the game brings up a host of issues. They may be minor to some, but I wouldn't expect Voss simply because of that.

Quite some months ago, I promised that I would be making a lengthy post regarding the results of this poll once Cathar hit live servers. I still intend to do so, but with work, wedding planning and moving into a new house, it may take longer than I anticipated to find a good amount of time where I can write at length without distraction.

I also think it may be a good idea to let the forum settle down from the usual post-patch rabble. :)