wasting my time pvping?

giantsfan

here i am, inexperienced at level 50 pvping, tried to play a war zona e and was voted off, why? because some jerk said i was not doing damage, but i was. i have deleted my level 50 because those republic players on the fatman server dont want me playing with them. what is WRONG with these people? (please dont respond with, welcome to mmo's or pvp) i guess i am just wasting my time, because i even asked about joining a guild and i was told to go fly a kite, in nicer terms. so yea bioware, nice to see all these HELPFUL players here, guess its all about the almighty dollar and forget the people who pay.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatman has population and from what I hear has a terrible community. I would not let a bunch of elitists ruin that for you. PvP is fun and should be enjoyed. You should try another server when transfers open tomorrow there are ones out there with great communities who actually help people.

It's the same situation that you find yourself in as you would a professional industry. Everyone is busy and usually blow you off. The best thing to do is to just focus on yourself and your own gameplay. With enough of that, you'll be noticed by the bigger guilds after you've stomped them enough times that they beg you to join their ranks.

It's just the way of life.

Well, you can only be voted off for not being in combat... so there's that.

Maybe they timed it really well and all voted while you were typing a rebuttal, though, so I'll give you some benefit of the doubt.

-Hedley Melange <Dynamic>, Dreshdae Cantina-

Maybe he was not doing damage coz you went afk while some trooper with body type III (yea the super fat one thats triple the size of a body type 1) is capping your node 1.3 meter away from you while your toon is looking at him like hes your BFF maybe?

While Fatman do have terribad community but you being afk vote kicked has nothing to do with them being ******es to you.

Edited by warultima

Port nowhere has a nice community. Fatman is full of children that need to be beaten IRL.

lolz...this post makes me want to level a 50 on this server (Fatman) and steamroll some baddies...then again does that make me a bit of a child?

Edited by smellmop

Actually, that is not true about only being voted out of you are AFK. If enough people vote to kick you, you get kicked.... even if you are contributing. Had this happen on my server to a friend. He got kicked from PVP and was NOT AFK. He got kicked so another guild that had players on the team could add one of theirs. And my friend was doing plenty of damage.

Wasn't doing any damage.

Voted out for being AFK.

Did not get into combat before actually being kicked out of WZ.

Were you guarding a node by yourself or something? Otherwise, there's really no excuse for this, other than just plain not having any idea what you're doing.

If you don't have any idea what you're doing and people call you out on it, don't bother trying to defend yourself. Just take their (usually abrasively given) advice and try to get better. Nobody cares WHY you are screwing up, they just want you to stop. : P

Get better, people will change their opinions when you beat them enough times.

here i am, inexperienced at level 50 pvping, tried to play a war zona e and was voted off, why? because some jerk said i was not doing damage, but i was. i have deleted my level 50 because those republic players on the fatman server dont want me playing with them. what is WRONG with these people? (please dont respond with, welcome to mmo's or pvp) i guess i am just wasting my time, because i even asked about joining a guild and i was told to go fly a kite, in nicer terms. so yea bioware, nice to see all these HELPFUL players here, guess its all about the almighty dollar and forget the people who pay.

1) Fatman has a terrible community and worse players, especially on Imperial side.

2) You can't be vote-kicked unless you were AFK. Please stop lying and tell us the truth.

1) Fatman has a terrible community and worse players, especially on Imperial side.

2) You can't be vote-kicked unless you were AFK. Please stop lying and tell us the truth.

i am NOT lying, i was playing the entire time, but believe whatever you want i sure as hell know the truth.

if your not doing any damage look at your gear...at minimum buy the recruit set...one round of dailys is more then enough to buy everything and the expertise boos alone should make a huge difference...dont let elitists bully you half of them are being carried anyway

The Fatman - the cultivator of dooshiebaggieness.