Save Anchorhead, make it a destination server

irishdrunk

Anchorhead is Light just like 98% of the other servers, 30-40 tops on fleet and prime time blah blah blah

Anchorhead is also an iconic name in the Star Wars universe. Please make it a destination, instead of letting it die out with everyone leaving.

When someone says "Anchorhead" people think Star Wars

The Fatman? not so much...

edit:

According to Torstatus, Anchorhead is the #3 ranked regular PVP server in population numbers, right behind The Swiftsure and The Fatman (Fatman by gigantic margin of course). Chances are good it will be a destination candidate, maybe our feedback will help.

Edited by irishdrunk
torsatus

Some servers will not be offering transfers to or from, fatman will be one of them

Id be very surprised of they do

I would hope they do not allow fatman to be a server transfered onto only off of.

"The Fatman" was the name of the ship Z-man (the main character) flew in the novel Deceived.

Wow, I did not know that. Thankyou for the info :) Makes sense now. But honestly when I see fatman I think of that HUGE guy porkins in the ywing :p know what I mean? eek :eek::p

from those that are left, progression is good, and the Imps get their *** handed to them in PvP so that's what i'm basing it off of lol

I haven't logged in in around 2 months, I still remember Brutality murdering everyone.

Wow, I did not know that. Thankyou for the info :) Makes sense now. But honestly when I see fatman I think of that HUGE guy porkins in the ywing :p know what I mean? eek :eek::p

Want to know what's ridiculous? I thought it was Darth Baras lol

So folks should transfer to a low populated server from higher populated ones just to save said dead server's name? It's just a name, like the street one lives on.

Could it be that the OP wants to play on a high populated server but dos'nt want to go through a transfer?

Edited by ReddNekk

I haven't logged in in around 2 months, I still remember Brutality murdering everyone.

Basically this, we have a lot in limbo right now, playing D3. We have basically been running a group of 4 SI's (which is lame) some nights, so its not the best

But nobody but HSK gives me any trouble :)

So folks should transfer to a low populated server from higher populated ones just to save said dead server's name? It's just a name, like the street one lives on.

Could it be that the OP wants to play on a high populated server but dos'nt want to go through a transfer?

Could it be Anchorhead isn't the deadest pvp server? Could it be Anchorhead is an iconic name, which is why it was the other main FULL server during first month of launch?

I don't wanna leave anchorhead, rather save it and kill some server named "cats nuts" or something

Exactly my thoughts.

I always thought, "what's the fascination with the name Fatman" I always thought weird. I say keep Anchorhead to. :)

This is the internet, think stupid for a second....ok, now you know why the masses chose The Fatman.

Anchorhead is Light just like 98% of the other servers, 30-40 tops on fleet and prime time blah blah blah

Anchorhead is also an iconic name in the Star Wars universe. Please make it a destination, instead of letting it die out with everyone leaving.

When someone says "Anchorhead" people think Star Wars

The Fatman? not so much...

aka, dont make me change my character and legacy names xD

I have 6 Imp characters on Anchorhead and I stopped playing there because some nights I was the only person on a planet.

I'm hoping it is made a destination server but would be happy to be able to leave as well. Anything to be able to go back and finish leveling up my characters.

/signed

Anchorhead since day 1 early access. Dont wanna leave! Love the community as a whole and never had a group of people like it on an MMO yet.

-Kartharion

PS: All you fatman rerolls come back to us so we can fatten up the damn server!