Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

2. Not an MMO? "New Franchise" (Franchise means more than 1 right? and last I checked when do MMO's have sequels?

Everquest 2

Lineage 2

Asheron's Call 2

Guild Wars 2

Planetside 2

Not bashing the voracity of your post here, but I do want to point out. On occasion MMOs do have sequels. EQ, EQ2, and soon EQ3. Planetside, and soon Planetside2. So MMOs do have sequels.

Rumor around the mill is that EQ:Next will be more along the lines of Clone Wars online / freerealms.

SOE pulled a video from youtube that leaked footage a couple of months ago, apperently it showed just that.

Edited by Tkerzis

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be careful wat u wish for. It could be based on that retarded clone wars cartoon, probly on nintendo consoles, completely child safe, with no action , jus some horrible cartoony crap.

Who knows :D

So The Clone Wars is horrible and cartoony and "child safe", huh? Really?

Edited by Velaran

Not bashing the voracity of your post here, but I do want to point out. On occasion MMOs do have sequels. EQ, EQ2, and soon EQ3. Planetside, and soon Planetside2. So MMOs do have sequels.

Ah, lol. I forgot about those, you can tell this is my first MMO.

Everquest 2

Lineage 2

Asheron's Call 2

Guild Wars 2

Planetside 2

Rumor around the mill is that EQ:Next will be more along the lines of Clone Wars online / freerealms.

SOE pulled a video from youtube that leaked footage a couple of months ago, apperently it showed just that.

Its funny I see Guild Wars 2 mentioned alot and I forgot about it, lol. I edited the original post.

Honestly, I would love to see something set post-RotJ. Maybe during the clean-up operation on the Imperial Remnants, or something with Kir Kanos and his vendetta against Carnor Jax. Crimson Empire would make a helluva setting for a game. In fact, take all three series and roll them up into one for a great Action/RPG. If done right, it would be epic.

Or hey, even take some of the X-Wing comics/novels and turn them into a new game series where you play as Wedge Antilles or even Corran Horn.

be careful wat u wish for. It could be based on that retarded clone wars cartoon, probly on nintendo consoles, completely child safe, with no action , jus some horrible cartoony crap.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You don't know what you're talking about.

For the most, although I wouldn't have used that specific term, TCW is a load of bull that is ****** the Star Wars timeline...

Edited by Eillack

I heard a while ago they were announcing two Lucasarts games at E3 this year, one of them being the Wii-U MMO and the other unannounced. Though the project title does hint at Boba Fett, I hope it's BF3 or another Bounty Hunter game. But I have a bad feeling it's going to be Force Unleashed 3, since they shoved Boba in 2 and there's a chance he'll appear in a sequel.

BF3 was supposed to be a secret release according to the developers.

If the 2nd one is unannounced, then its definitly BF3.

New games for 2012:

WII-U MMO

STARWARS BATTLEFRONT III

Edited by spookyBen

BF3 was supposed to be a secret release according to the developers.

If the 2nd one is unannounced, then its definitly BF3.

New games for 2012:

WII-U MMO

STARWARS BATTLEFRONT III

NEW = something that hasn't been ocvered yet.

BATTLEFRONT 3 HAS BEEN SCRUBBED !

I have been thinking and thinking and thinking. Like I said before the game probably takes place during the Clone Wars as LucasArts seems to get hard about it, however I have been thinking about periods that haven't had a single Star Wars game maybe we will luck out and get one in one of those periods. I chose periods before the Clone Wars, I doubt we would luck out and get a game that goes past Return of the Jedi.

The Despot War

The Force Wars

First Great Schism

Second Great Schism

Great Hyperspace War

Great Sith War/Exar Kun War (Potential for Jolee Bindo to show up)

Mandalorian Wars

New Sith Wars

New Franchise = Legacy Era, Luke/Leia's offspring or descendants.

Anakin Solo, The twins, Ben Skywalker, Kol Skywalker, Cade....

I would love that so much and am hoping so, but I doubt it. Due to the lack of games visiting the post Return of the Jedi Era, I am beginning to believe that era is reserved exclusively for the novels.

I have given up on trying to convince them, lets just watch as their hopes are quashed when E3 rolls around.

Even the bold writing the OP added doesn't seem to grab any attention....it's disturbing.

I have given up on trying to convince them, lets just watch as their hopes are quashed when E3 rolls around.

Ya it's like we said New Franchise to a wall. We've been talking to a wall the whole time.

having a game based in the force wars wud be soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!

and sorry about my trolling about TCW. i jus feel that the era has been done to much. and my coments about it being childish were aimed at the new game, not the cartoon. i jus hope they dont do to SW with this new game, wat they did to LOTR with Aragorn's Quest :(

Even the bold writing the OP added doesn't seem to grab any attention....it's disturbing.

I increased the size, let's hope the bold, underlined and size 6 edit gets someone's attention.

having a game based in the force wars wud be soooo awesome!!!!!!!!!

and sorry about my trolling about TCW. i jus feel that the era has been done to much. and my coments about it being childish were aimed at the new game, not the cartoon. i jus hope they dont do to SW with this new game, wat they did to LOTR with Aragorn's Quest :(

Nothing to apologize for, I think the majority of us are fed up with games being set during the Clone Wars. It always seems to be the Clone Wars this, the Clone Wars that. Hell.. for a war that only lasts 3 years we sure have spent a lot of time covering it.

I will be exceptionally surprised if the game announced isn't some thinly veiled attempted to make a superficial cash-in game on some current trend. Take XYZ fashionable fad (Like Kinect dancing. :p), bolt on Star Wars, profit. Edited by Bluerodian

I would love that so much and am hoping so, but I doubt it. Due to the lack of games visiting the post Return of the Jedi Era, I am beginning to believe that era is reserved exclusively for the novels.

Especially since the Legacy era is in danger of being retconned. Luke is dead in it, so we'll have to wait and see. We all know how George is about his Big Three being alive in Star Wars. lol

Somehow, I doubt they'll actually make a game in that time frame, since not everyone knows about it. To make it appeal to the larger audience, I'm guessing either something set just after the OT or something set back a ways before the Prequels.