Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

i got a feeling it's going to be rated M due to the birthdate requirments on starwars1313.com.

The first rated-M Star Wars game? That's an interesting thought but I think it's a bit unlikely. I mean, LucasArts may put a little more effort into this game than they do for most of the games they create but at the end of the day, they're all about making money and an M rating is bad for business.

Edited by Aitix

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably because of an intended m rating, unrated games usually dont have the birthdaye requirements

also

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/157

I wonder if that is the BH player at the end (about the 3:30 mark). If it is, that's definitely not a Fett, so at least they aren't continuing to recycle the same characters/familys over and over.

Just rewatched it, it is 10PM. I also didn't hear them say you will play with other people, my dad said he heard that so I took his word for it because I thought I missed it.

I was listening for that and did not hear it either.

Me too, I was just getting ready to post this: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/1313/

Edit: That could be just because it is Not Rated though.

Or it could finally be a Star Wars game that rivals Republic Commando's (blood n gore, etc). Not asking for crap that is rated M now a days, but actually killing someone instead of a spark from a blaster or not fully showing a saber wound, etc would be nice.

Oh and....does that look like Kir Kanos...or is it just me? I mean c'mon he DOES become a bounty hunter at one point between Crimson Empire II and III.

But I pray to God that it is for PS3 / Xbox / PC ....hell I haven't used my PS3 sinse Captain America ! I want a new Star Wars game to bring me back ot my beloved PS3! Please oh please! I mean c'mon....the amount of profit from multi-console...

Edited by Eillack

I hoped for new strategy... It was such a great game SW: rebellion and SW: Empire at War/Forces of curruption.

Well, love KOTOR and Jedi Academy too, but they have no such replayability, unfortunately...

I hoped for new strategy... It was such a great game SW: rebellion and SW: Empire at War/Forces of curruption.

Well, love KOTOR and Jedi Academy too, but they have no such replayability, unfortunately...

and they never finished Forces of Corruption's story. so much left open ended..

and they never finished Forces of Corruption's story. so much left open ended..

True, btw! Thanks for reminding!

By the way, Battlefronts were fun. Especially, elite squadron.

Force Unleased 1,2 were far too short, anyway fun. But for 1 or too replays... Same with Republic Commando. Really great game for a short period of time...

Well, let's see this one! Hope it would be looong and replayable... %)

Edited by Zaemiel
Grammar

So a third person game, where your a bounty hunter taking place 1313 level below the surface? I'm down this game sounds pretty good. Better then what I thought it was going to be.

I'm just curious what the exact year it will take place, it could easily be post RotJ or during the movies. Either way can't wait for monday

Edited by Stephenjdoug

I see it as a gimmik nothing more, It won't even be on par with Project Duragno (Microsoft) and Playstation Orbis (Sony), both of those will be able to use the Unreal Engine 4 while the Wii-U can't.

Can have all the epic hardware you want but are the games fun is what counts. I still love NES, SNES and N64 games

Can have all the epic hardware you want but are the games fun is what counts. I still love NES, SNES and N64 games

This.

I still play more of the previous generation of hardwares games then I do the current generation. The issue today with games is a lot of the producers and studios write cheques with their mouths that their asses can't cash.

Edited by sambeta

This.

I still more of the previous generation of hardwares games then I do the current generation. The issue today with games is a lot of the producers and studios write cheques with their mouths that their asses can't cash.

the big problem with todays games is they can cover up shoddy game play, with nice flashy graphics, a trailer could look awesome for the 30s-2m you see it for. but you get that game home and find out its the biggest pile of nerf dung ever (i'm looking at your final fantasy 13)

older games didn't have flashy graphics to hide behind, they needed good game play, intresting story's etc. but i still have high hopes for any new star wars game. and i really hope its a boba fett game not just a bounty hunter game (if only so i can say "how can i play a boba fett game when hes dead":lol):p

I'm praying it's going to be SWG2 but it's most certain it won't be....Don't think it's going to be another SWG online MMO? Would love if it was something like SWG and i'd buy it instantly ;D Lets just hope it's some new funny SWG MMO. Don't want a BF3 or something :p

i enjoyed ff13 allot actually. But I do agree with you, any game can look good in a 2m trailer hideing behind pretty graphics.

I personally wait for gamespot / IGN to do video reviews and watch those. I know allot of people don't agree with that logic, but at least I have a good idea of what im getting into.

Ill do the same for this new SW title whenever it does finally come out.