Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

I REALLY want BF3, but i suppose i have to be realistic :(

hope they don't let Nintendo in on it, and get a new story other than the movies, which have been done to death

But its star wars, wats the worst that cud happen? :D

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt ask how likely it will be swg 2, i asked how shocked you would be if it was

I know. I said it to emphasize a point. I would be extremely shocked it if happened. Sorry I wasn't clear on that. My fault. :)

Edited by Bluerodian

This is my hope. They say it's going to be the next big franchise. Like KotOR big. So my hope is that they announce KotA, Knights of the Alliance. An rpg in the style of KotOR taking place during the time of the Galactic Alliance, maybe taking place after Legacy comics.

Not sure why I don't have Battlefront III and Imperial Commando. Seems obvious to me those games, especially the former, would be a mega financial hit.

It better not be something stupid and It better not be Force Unleashed III. The first one had good story, but nothing else in the 2 games was good. Except the cinematics of course.

Ok, a lot of people are having a problem with this, and I'm not trying to troll at all but.....

"New Franchise" means SOMETHING COMPLETELY NEW. Something that hasn't been some yet.

don't blame them. even reviewers can't read.

It's Battlefront 3. It's been in development for a while, secretly. Someone posted about it a while ago. Can't wait for it, it's been way to long and I miss the Battlefront playstyle. I use to play BF2 and Halo 2 all the time back on original Xbox. Good times!

Ok, a lot of people are having a problem with this, and I'm not trying to troll at all but.....

"New Franchise" means SOMETHING COMPLETELY NEW. Something that hasn't been some yet.

I think they are trolling us, lol.

Not sure why I don't have Battlefront III and Imperial Commando. Seems obvious to me those games, especially the former, would be a mega financial hit.

People have been waiting for a Tie Fighter sequel for 18 years, don't get your hopes up.

New franchise does not mean new concepts.

They could make a Star Wars game that plays surprisingly identical to Battlefront, and call it "Trooper Bob's Big Adventure". It would be a new franchise, but be the same game anyway.

New franchise does not mean new concepts.

They could make a Star Wars game that plays surprisingly identical to Battlefront, and call it "Trooper Bob's Big Adventure". It would be a new franchise, but be the same game anyway.

yes, but not a sequel is what he means i'd think.

What is likely for this game:

1. A Clone Wars Setting

2..PC/Xbox 360/PS3 Availibility

What is not likely:

1. Post Return of the Jedi Timeline

2. Lots of Replayability

Edit: Removed a point because MMO's do have sequels.

Edited by Tuscad

It's Battlefront 3. It's been in development for a while, secretly. Someone posted about it a while ago. Can't wait for it, it's been way to long and I miss the Battlefront playstyle. I use to play BF2 and Halo 2 all the time back on original Xbox. Good times!

the post inq uestion, which is about a month old, is about a compnay that JUST got the contract. it will be a year or more before BF3 comes out,

but imperial commando would still be better, or relaunch/f2p swg, or tie fighter, or jedi knight remade to be compatible,

i cant wait for BF3 though.

btw, my opinion on this topic is that it willbe a silly clone wars cartoon game involving weird cinematics, making people feel sorry of rclone troopers, and other stuff like that.

still gonna watch E3 avidly to get a glimpse at it though, and to get a glimpse at planetside 2

if this is KOTOR 3 im gonna ..scream in exitment! it would be cool with a completly new sw franchise though

be careful wat u wish for. It could be based on that retarded clone wars cartoon, probly on nintendo consoles, completely child safe, with no action , jus some horrible cartoony crap.

or it could be an absolutely awesome game like BF or KOTOR.

Who knows :D

What is likely for this game:

1. A Clone Wars Setting

2. Not an MMO? "New Franchise" (Franchise means more than 1 right? and last I checked when do MMO's have sequels?

3.PC/Xbox 360/PS3 Availibility

What is not likely:

1. Post Return of the Jedi Timeline

2. Lots of Replayability

That's right, I don't think it is an MMO anymore due to the term Franchise.

Not bashing the voracity of your post here, but I do want to point out. On occasion MMOs do have sequels. EQ, EQ2, and soon EQ3. Planetside, and soon Planetside2. So MMOs do have sequels.

New Big Franchise doesn't necessarily mean a big popular game like kotor was or swg or battlefront series. New Big Franchise can mean to lucasarts, $$$$$$$$$$. So it can be something small that gets out alot of cash. don't jinx urself. Think about the point of view of lucasarts, to them new big franchise is cash flowing their way which is all they care about.