Star Wars 1313- the new star wars game!

Saseav

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol'd at this part.......

"Could it be that BioWare’s Star Wars: The Old Republic is being prepared for Wii U"

apparently more then rabid fans can't read the words 'new franchise'... sorry everyone

Please be something serious please be something serious.

I like lego star wars and the wii star wars games as much as the next guy, but... something along the lines of republic commando or a "kotor" type game would be so sick. :rak_04:

The Gamorrean Horde! :D

Watching the commercial on SpikeTV, it does keep showing Zam's speeder crash. I worry it's going to be a racing game. While I would prefer a capital ship-based game, I wouldn't mind just about any non-force-using-themed game (Ewoks and Gungans not allowed!). I wouldn't mind if it were a good story-based game, but not a huge fan of RTS. A choose-your-own bounty hunter style adventure could be fun as well. :sy_target:

Anyway, I've already prepared the DVR and even plan on watching Thursday's "sneak peak" to see what this is about, although chances are it'll be after my bed-time considering I have to be at work by 3 a.m.

I think that was just a random scene they clipped together for the commercial, I doubt it has anything to do with the game itself, most likely because LucasArts has been hush hush about it until E3.

Doubtful. AAA Developers are too frightened of their own shadows these days to stray away from from the WoW formula of gameplay.

is lucasarts considered AAA? they usually just give the go ahead to different companies.

doesn't matter if you don't buy it the Wii U is casual friendly and family friendly add that to the fact that Star Wars is now also considered family friendly and what ever they do will be a huge hit if they make it E for Everyone.

In fairness, IMO, Star Wars has always been family friendly.

seeing as the last few console games have been Star Wars Kinects, The Lego Star Wars games and the Clone Wars star wars games I'm not holding much hope for this.

Wait, what's wrong with the LEGO Star Wars games? Those games are fricken' awesome!

its a cartoony clone wars-ish sid escroller for phones and tablets, maybe xbawkz live.

enjoy your new star wars game roflmfao.

spike dropped vid on new teaser commercial for e3. yea! side scroller phone game yipee!

Doubtful. AAA Developers are too frightened of their own shadows these days to stray away from from the WoW formula of gameplay.

i didnt ask how likely it will be swg 2, i asked how shocked you would be if it was

its a cartoony clone wars-ish sid escroller for phones and tablets, maybe xbawkz live.

enjoy your new star wars game roflmfao.

spike dropped vid on new teaser commercial for e3. yea! side scroller phone game yipee!

link?